Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All your discussion on budget cuts / 4 year plan announcements today goes here.

Options
1222324252628»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Tucking Fypo

Cool, thought I would get lynched for that. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

Vast Majority of them are scam artists, most africans are in fact economic refugess, come here get fed housed and then have 5-6 kids so they can get more welfare

And many are not...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Plus there are many more of "our" people fiddling the welfare system just as much as any refugee if not more.

The entire welfare system needs to be revised downward. I'm sick of hearing about the "vunerable" like they are some kind of sacred cow. Being handed €200 a week, child benefit, rent allowance/a council house plus whatever else they are "entitled" to isn't what i'd consider being vunerable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭Mr McBoatface

I wonder if it will be confirmed that the Real interest figure on the money that will be lent is 7.3%

7.3% on the 67.5 Billion the EU & IMF is lending + 0% on the 17.5 Billion from Irish reserves = 5.8 overall

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Ah this country. FF have rightly effed up. If they hadn't built such an intricate web of bulls**t people mightn't be so pissed off but jaysus. How much do TD's get every time they plonk themselves down on those plush Dail seats? Feckin what's her name that does Saturday and Sunday mornings on RTE getting a couple of 100k a year for cackling like a witch with bronchitis. All the powerful people in this country are so tight. Heads off GAA great friends with FF. RTE great friends with GAA and FF. Ministers get the nice seats at every match - rugby, soccer, GAA, whatever. This country and it's political system is a joke.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Yo Buddy. You still alive?

I don't get all the bad blood tbh. Why should Germany suffer because our banks and government fuked up?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

I don't get all the bad blood tbh. Why should Germany suffer because our banks and government fuked up?

That whole EU thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Yo Buddy. You still alive?

That whole EU thing.

Not really getting what you mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Tucking Fypo

Plus there are many more of "our" people fiddling the welfare system just as much as any refugee if not more.

The entire welfare system needs to be revised downward. I'm sick of hearing about the "vunerable" like they are some kind of sacred cow. Being handed €200 a week, child benefit, rent allowance/a council house plus whatever else they are "entitled" to isn't what i'd consider being vunerable.

:P

Well I know I would feel vunerable if I was getting a rent allowance and had children, God only knows how many people will be on the move come January.

Would love to know the stats on what portion of the welfare budget goes on non-nationals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

cant blame them really. they have learned from our masters after all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭HarryPotter41

yoshytoshy wrote: »
    Can I just ask people ,when should the opposition be responsible for what they say ?

Mainly I'm talking about joan brutal ,she is an absolute whinge bag and is eternally miserable about everything.
    Link

Shes the main reason I won't vote labour.

Very irresponsible, all the other comments were more measured, the country still has to be sold to the rest of the world as a place to do business.

Advertisement