Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OK so I'm broke but I'll be ok once I can still...

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I know this isn't a tea thread, but it's close. Does decaf tea taste like muck? I bought some, but I'm afraid to try it!

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Nambarrie Tea ftw!!! When I go on holiday to Donegal I purposely go to Asda in Strabane to buy 8 boxes of 80 to keep me going for a few months :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

I love strawberry and mango tea.. well i think its mango anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Lyons or Barry's either or except none of that lidl or aldi shiite (oh dad I wish you were on here sometimes!:rolleyes:)

Lipton tea is lovely every once in a while....only thing is I struggle to get it over here! I went to Oslo earlier in the year and I came back with 5 boxes, my friend was wetting herself watching me try and squish it into my bag! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭ali.c

Faith wrote: »
    I know this isn't a tea thread, but it's close. Does decaf tea taste like muck? I bought some, but I'm afraid to try it!

Depends on who you ask, I have heard people say there is no difference, to me it tastes similar but just doesnt have that aaahhh kick to it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

At first taste its very similar, but you don't feel satisfied after it. You still want tea, even after having the tea, if you get me.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Grind up a Proplus and mix it in!!

Bewleys used to do a herbal tea; apple, cinnamon and spices- tasted beautiful kinda christmasy very hard to find though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭lrushe

krudler wrote: »
    no teabags, arrrggghhhhh!

In an Irish house, you aught to be ashamed!!! :D

.....walk my dogs, snuggle up on the couch with the OH and watch trash TV, grow a few flowers in the garden, sleep in on the weekends, take long baths, afford enough for some nail varnish to paint my nails......oh yeah and be able to enjoy a nice milky, sugary cup of Lyons tea! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

As long as I can get my nails done every couple of weeks, I can cope with the rest.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Never thought I'd say it, but I'll be ok once I can still walk (again)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Can do without tea and coffee tbh. Life without a few vodkas at the weekend though...:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

...talk to my friends, they put me in such good humour :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

What's the point in calling a thread called 'OK so I'm broke but I'll be ok once I can still... ' when we can put the cursor over this heading and see why without needing to expand the thread to find out? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Nolanger wrote: »
    What's the point in calling a thread called 'OK so I'm broke but I'll be ok once I can still... ' when we can put the cursor over this heading and see why without needing to expand the thread to find out? :D

If you have a problem with a post report it.

Otherwise, stay on topic and contribute to this forum or else say nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

I'm pretty broke at the moment but so long as I can still keep the car on the road and have a bottle or two of wine at the weekend I'm happy out. Oh and have my laptop and internet connection. And food and that! I miss eating out but can still afford to do it on the cheap occasionally, makes it more special when I get to.

Advertisement