Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polyamory

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

^ Very interesting. In the documentary I saw, it was only Teresa, Larry & Scott in that particular family. I was impressed at how well they made it work and am now even more so considering there are an extra two people involved!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

For me I can defo see how you could be in love with two people at the same time, but just different love. IE, with one the long term love and another the early stage mad pash in love. Or the love and "I want to shag" attraction. But for me it wouldn't compute for me to be in love with two at the same stage if you know what I mean? One would always be higher as it were. I can see the making up one "ideal" love outa two alright. Which would plug into the above. I find it amazing and not a little impressive that others could do the actual love for two thang. I remember watching a documentary on some tribe or other and this guy had two wives and you could actually see his deep love for both and they for him.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Advertisement