Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Do You Do While Having A Dump?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Overheard in Dublin ,Classic little book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭blogga

You should see some of my other threads, like -

"Is Enda Kenny a Robot?" (with added poll option)

"Do You Have A Pet Name For Your Todger?"

and

"If you were going to die with one thing in your mouth, what would it be?"

Why would I want to see anything else? You are fascinated by people on the toilet. I know enough forever about you.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭langer91

afterwards i measure my log to see how big it is. i keep a record of all of them and i also record what i eat during the day so i know how to make really really big poo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

langer91 wrote: »
    afterwards i measure my log to see how big it is. i keep a record of all of them and i also record what i eat during the day so i know how to make really really big poo

didnt you know, thats actually fairly normal :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

At home: read a small factual book. Almost always about planes or cars.

In work: take out the phone and play a game of Solitaire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭smokie2008

make-toilet-paper-origami-7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

pretend i'm having a smoke. try it, you'll sh!t faster

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Equium

I spend my time trying not to get caught. It's exhilarating to sneak into the ladies room and have a crafty crap. The only problem is having to lift your legs when someone else enters the room- it can get messy. But the reaction of women around the office to finding the present is worth it every time.
    'Mary did you smell that one in the bathroom?' 'I sure did. Wasn't Sandra in their at lunch?' 'Has she no shame...'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭0verblood

I usually read. I love coming back from Tesco with a nice fresh magazine and bringing it into the bog. If the magazine is very interesting I ration out my poo by leaving out small bits at a time until the bowl is full of nesquik like shitlets and I've nothin left in me bowels.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭daddydick

If I'm at home alone I will usually take something to read/ take out the iphone and read some newspapers and spent 10-15 minutes on the pot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement