Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nurse..possible job loss!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

Anyhoo, there was me, barely a nurse, and I did wear a unifoirm then,..hated tights, was a suspenders gal, anyhoo, was told to do a shave, there was a gak there holking his hand, I asked her to go out, he asked her to stay..I then found out that it was a tonsillectomy and that was his suster....love my job

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

shuvly wrote: »
    Anyhoo, there was me, barely a nurse, and I did wear a unifoirm then,..hated tights, was a suspenders gal, anyhoo, was told to do a shave, there was a gak there holking his hand, I asked her to go out, he asked her to stay..I then found out that it was a tonsillectomy and that was his suster....love my job

Huh?

Anyway, you had me at suspenders.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Did the hole(!!!)) story earlier, but,,(but was involved. in a big wY)..BUt now am off but lock..(or cap lovk, couldny poss say it again) ..am listening to van the van on me heads thats saying baby plarse dont go...he b is a bit of my religion on a bad nite..ease my trublre,..end of story..ease my trouble..dont wanna lose my job..end of..bought my house im shiyr times...but dont want to lose my litle house..nite nite

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Did the hole(!!!)) story earlier, but,,(but was involved. in a big wY)..BUt now am off but lock..(or cap lovk, couldny poss say it again) ..am listening to van the van on me heads thats saying baby plarse dont go...he b is a bit of my religion on a bad nite..ease my trublre,..end of story..ease my trouble..dont wanna lose my job..end of..bought my house im shiyr times...but dont want to lose my litle house..nite nite

I want to be on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Ah pet, we'll just have to struggle on, all in the same boat. Van the Man is brilliant.

I lost my house a few years ago, different reasons, split and all that. I've a 12 year old to remind me what is more important than bricks and mortar.The Bank will talk to you if you can come up with some money.

As good ould Frank said:

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

Fizman wrote: »
    I want to be on you.
    ok,book the church and the fastest car avaiable..\i am there...no more ****in weddings/christenings/deaths/bar..****in..mitchvas..or anything else remotely family like....I am a nobody out of ****ing here! end of ****in of.....

In real feckin speak...wtf...lol...ats...miu...lua...lmao(I particularly hate this **** as well as thee fekin ha ha feckin "lol"..get a lol fewckin lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...am limited with the language i use here but if I wasn't I would tell ye to **** right off

I a apologise fir the swaering that i did, but i am mega fuked off..I am not usually a quiet one, and I dont think I will be,aka me ma , **** em, if I am going dowmn, I will take the over paid admin feckers with me..:):):)( and we will now take the vote from the admin jury:mad::mad::mad:)............................:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

I really dont understand the relevance of wot I just did, but I love you all...barry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Barry?! LMAO! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Bet you have some head on you this morning, what do nurses take for hangovers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

K-9 wrote: »

Exactly what was in my head, but was far too lazy to youtube!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Loads of jobs for nurses overseas. Id try the north if you've commitments at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

*checks watch: get this nurse a fry up & paracetamol STAT

I'm still wondering why a nurse was asked to shave someone for a tonsillectomy...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Hairy tongue?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

phill106 wrote: »
    I'm still wondering why a nurse was asked to shave someone for a tonsillectomy...

Possibly why she lost her job...

I'm just kidding Shuvly, I'm sure you're an extremely competent nurse.

I ad a tonsillectomy at 19. Don't recall any extras on offer :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Great read that! :D

Advertisement