Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Servers back up with a new IP!

New guest preserve list! Users can now visit the server without interacting with anything in the server

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

... but what's the new IP?? :P

Is there a DNS name that can be used, for example tallon.minecraft.com or something like that :o

edit - ip just put in :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Coyote

getting connection refused on ip 178.63.118.164
    that is the right one ?

Coyote wrote: »
    getting connection refused on ip 178.63.118.164
    that is the right one ?
    Server taken down again for some maintenance I believe :P

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Should be grand. Don't copy and paste, sometimes that causes issues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Haven't been on the server for a while (due to Pokemon related issues), any big changes or projects?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Colham wrote: »
    Haven't been on the server for a while (due to Pokemon related issues), any big changes or projects?

Well it is Ash Wednesday. The day we celebrate when Ash Ketchum left pallet town to catch 'em all :D

Well I'm planning on doing the three starter Pokémon from every generation after I get the boards server running. Anyone wanna help? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 jamie5974

hi guys cant seem to get in the server any more :'( havent been round for a week ish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Well I'm planning on doing the three starter Pokémon from every generation after I get the boards server running. Anyone wanna help? :pac:
    Me me me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

So any chance of whitelisting nathan_mccormak again or is there anything going on?

Bertser wrote: »
    So any chance of whitelisting nathan_mccormak again or is there anything going on?
    Added :)

2D or 3D, that is the question :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 RUL Spectre

so now that the server has the new features for the new ones, may i be allowed to join the server for a look around and whatnot? thanks -spectre

minecraft name: RUL_Spectre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

Boards Name: Darthwraak

Minecraft Name: Darthwraak

DarthWraak wrote: »
    Boards Name: Darthwraak

Minecraft Name: Darthwraak
    Added buddy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Took me ages to upload (and it's only 39 seconds, DAMN YOU VODAFONE!!) but here it is. Enjoy! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Who needs drugs when you've got Minecraft :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Is it down again :(?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

seriously, how do you do the stuff like Buzz so well? trial and error or what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭dre_jspeed

Looks like the minecraft main server are down :(

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

I'm still on the server right now, infact I'm the only person on.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,835 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

zuroph wrote: »

Copy and paste a small pic like avatar size into MS Paint and then use that to tell you the colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

My love of minecraft + this forum has brought me to subscribing :D

-Willbbz

zuroph wrote: »

Or if you have photoshop/gimp, grab a pic and pixelize it to a pattern that you're happy with and build from that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Mine_N_Stuff

Is the server down guys ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Everytime I go near the giant pig i stop being able to move cos of lag and minecraft crashes :/

Kersmash wrote: »
    Everytime I go near the giant pig i stop being able to move cos of lag and minecraft crashes :/

That's where the game crashed for me too, the pig is obviously too awesome.

Thing is, it's where I start now when I log into the game since it's where I last crashed, so everytime I log in, I get disconnected from the server.

I just rebooted the server to See if that helps the lag

Looks ok now :)

Hosting crown said theres some issues with the VPS but their working on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Still just as bad, I keep falling off the end of the world.

Advertisement