Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Not me, I couldn't connect there.

Of all suggestions, I'd recommend a rollback to 5am last night or so.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Seems to be sorted, Soby you're back in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Seems to be sorted, Soby you're back in :D
    Until i come and break it :P

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

It's laggy again. Think I know whats wrong but I can't edit the server settings without Tallon here :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Rossgorry

Is it down for anybody else? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭JohnR1024

Tallon wrote: »
    I replied to you on the other thread :)

Sadly, we can't let new people in yet

Ok, thanks for replying and don't worry I won't spam the threads. :D
    I'l post again when you say something about it on twitter.
    Cheers Tallon

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

I'm trying to /spawn but because it's so laggy it's taking ages. I'm not even sure if my commands are getting through.

Also, I can't chat on the thing, if you see a message from me it was probably from 5 or more minutes ago.

I'm now stuck on the spot spazzing the fúck out.

Used the jump command to get out of it, so I should be free, in 4-5 minutes, :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Update, just me and Kevin on the server, running perfectly! We're both at the /spawn location.

Edit: YiHarr joined and it got laggy. No idea what's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Yi Harr

Wasn't laggy for me but most of what I was building (prior to the server move) is gone and I seem to be on an island in the middle of nowhere.

• Advertisement

Glad im not the only one with the chat /commands taking 5 mins to send/being spawned on a island and when ya dig the dirt/sand just respawns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

After months of resisting i've been sucked in as well. I just bought the game earlier on after trying it last night. I'm still at the stage of getting the hang of things but i think i'm starting to get the hang of it.

I'd liked to be whitelisted as well please. My username is pablomakaveli on MC as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Rossgorry

I'm having withdrawal symptoms.

Back to Blops it is so

Some fúck stole my extension lead, so I don't have access to blops.

I may just go insane today.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Dear Dev,

sorry about all that.. any chance?

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Sutilminecraft

Is the server down?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

zuroph wrote: »
    Dear Dev,

sorry about all that.. any chance?

:o

Lol

This is all i spawn in when i go into the server.Just this small little island
    t87vxs.png

29cph8w.png

• Advertisement

I'm still looking into it

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

My spawn point is marooned in a wasteland. My building is there but there is nothing around me. Can't see anything I type either.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

These problems are definitely not what you want after what has happened in the past couple of days. Hope a resolution is found soon.

I know man, unfortunately it can be part of the migrating process. We're still working on it, but I personally think that our new VPS hosts have limited the number of connections to the IP, hence why it happened suddenly and why the servers grand with 2 people on it.

Tallon and myself are sorting it out at the moment, so hopefully it'll be up this evening. Sorry about this folks*

*Tal why did you migrate? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

*Tal why did you migrate? :(

Door slowly opens..

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Door slowly opens..

Argh my face. Showing me the door? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Argh my face. Showing me the door? :pac:

No the door to that locked thread :D

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

So are you guys whitelisting again or? I got removed after those couple of lads griefed a couple of weeks ago.

Once the issues are ironed out with the new server, we're putting a new guest list plugin that allows new users to look around, nothing else, for the time being. Older users get automatically whitelisted, you shouldn't have been removed, so once its sorted I'll re-add you

• Advertisement

If you tried to a restore to yesterday at 5am when everyone was offline, would it work?

There couldn't have been much built today due to this problem, so I can't see the problem a restore would bring.

Advertisement