Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharing your food

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Will share anything. wouldn't really offer a banana off hand though heh.
    In india everybody shares everybodies food at lunch, leads to good eatin

Is it in India where they wipe their holes with their hands :eek:
    If so, "No thanks as regards your lunch, I'll stay on me own!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Duggy747 wrote: »
    I always ask before I even taste my food first, if they say no and then change their minds later I tell them to fùck off!!............I'm gorging at the moment!

The G/F is brutal, she's not fat at all but she's like a machine for food. I had a long ass day at work and didn't get a chance to eat anything at lunch from being too busy. Anyways I buy a Chicago Town pizza (the big fùckers) to treat myself.

As I'm waiting for this delicious pizza to be cooked she talks about the big-ass dinner she had and all the sweets and chocolate she stuffed her face with that day. Her incessant talk is making me want to pull the pizza out and eat it raw, but I resist.

Anyways, pizza's ready, I chop it up into 4 big slices, sit down to enjoy my big sweaty meal at last when I notice her looming over me.

Her: "Can I have a slice??"
    Me: ................
    Her: *puppy eyes*
    Me: *Mouth stuffed with pizza* "Are juu fuchin kidding meh? Dish is dee only fuchin thing I've eaten all dhay and JUU WANT TO FHUCIN EAT IT!?!"
    Her: *sad face*
    Me: *realising it's between a pizza slice or no sex tonight* Ohhhhh...............go on!
    Her: Yay!! *OM NOM NOM NOM*

I felt somehow unsatisfied after I ate it knowing I only had 3 slices of pizza.....................I was especially unsatisfied when I got no sex that night :mad:

Sorry you have no grounds for a refund. You shouldn't have committed to the transaction without a reciept from her.

I hearby agree to a bit of rumpy pumpy later, on condition that i recieve pizza.

Signed;______________________

Thats a legal contract.^

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Anyways, pizza's ready, I chop it up into 4 big slices, sit down to enjoy my big sweaty meal at last when I notice her looming over me.
    Rookie mistake. Cut the pizza into 6 slices, with one of the slices being just a fraction smaller than the others. Then you offer her a slice, nay, insist she takes one and have the rest. You're still getting nearly 90% of the pizza but you appear generous and giving. That way you should get more good lovin'.

(..or she asks for a SECOND slice and you end up mashing it into her greedy face, ensuring no sex for a long, long time.)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Ugh I think sharing food with work colleagues etc is gross! I will only share food with my boyfriend. People I work with share food all the time, they even share cutlery!!! It's absolutely disgusting and vile - they will also share drinks, it's so so gross.

bleurgh!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Posy wrote: »
    Rookie mistake. Cut the pizza into 6 slices, with one of the slices being just a fraction smaller than the others. Then you offer her a slice, nay, insist she takes one and have the rest. You're still getting nearly 90% of the pizza but you appear generous and giving. That way you should get more good lovin'.

(..or she asks for a SECOND slice and you end up mashing it into her greedy face, ensuring no sex for a long, long time.)

I hate that crap. Oh im not hungry, i won't have anything. 20 minutes later pizza is cooked or is delivered & people come out of nowhere sniffing the air & saying mmm....pizza! Can i have some?.... NO you fcuking can't, you said a few minutes ago you didn't want anything????

Heres my handy pizza system. Im sure you'll find it deals with pesky slice-snatchers rather well.

PIZZASYSTEM.png

• Advertisement
Advertisement