Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Greatest Womanizers Of All Time

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

This is rubbish. I've never heard a woman call a woman slut, and I've heard plenty of men call a women slut.

you dont get out very often so

Scenario for a woman: you've met a man and he is really really pushing, persuading you and cajoling you into sleeping with him. But if you do you're ultimately wrong and you're a slut. And don't say this isn't true, I've heard it from countless women.
    oh well then it must be true

wilt chamberlin is probably the biggest womanizer numbers wise in this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

PeakOutput wrote: »
    really? please define many?
    Three that I noticed were Genghis Khan, Henry VIII, Niall of the Nine Hostages, who's prolific womanizing was based largely upon the fact that if they took a fancy to a woman, rejection was not an option for her. That three men like this were cited was quite high in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,322 ✭✭✭megadodge

And I simply don't believe you!

Can you say you've never thought and said a woman was a slut, or never heard a friend call a woman a slut?

If so, fair play to you, the term is thrown around by men where I am all the time.

I can say hand-on-heart that I have never thought of any woman as a slut. I just don't think that way. If a woman wants to have plenty of sex I don't have a problem with that.

I have indeed heard men call women sluts, but it pales in comparison to the amount of women doing so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Retail Hell

justin_timberlake.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

megadodge wrote: »
    I can say hand-on-heart that I have never thought of any woman as a slut. I just don't think that way. If a woman wants to have plenty of sex I don't have a problem with that.

I have indeed heard men call women sluts, but it pales in comparison to the amount of women doing so.

So if you found out that your mother was the local bike you'd be ok with that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Kalina

silkworm53 wrote: »
    Catherine of Aragon was an arrange marriage.
    Anne Boleyn only married him to advance the reformers, she cheated on him and he murdered her.
    Jane Seymour was a submissive baby machine who died in childbirth.
    Anne of Cleves was a horse to quote Henry.
    Kathryn Howard was a teenage girl who also cheated on him.
    Katherine Parr was forced to marry him and was probably cheating on him too.

Henry VIII was a rapist at best and a serial killer at worst.

He doesn't qualify.

Womanizers get woman to fall in love with them willingly and get their sex using their charm as currency not money.
    There is no proof that Anne Boleyn ever cheated on Henry VIII, just some trumped up charges that led her and her brother along with a few other allegedly and probably innocent men.
    And it is very likely that Henry VIII was indeed a womaniser, there is at least one illegitimate son of Henry's that we know about! I reckon Henry was the ultimate ladies man of his time, of course women were probably too terrified of him to say no!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Ebbs

Suprised no one has posted Andy Grey or RK yet.

Letting me down boards, letting me down.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,968 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Martin Luther King was quite the ladies man. The FBI had tapes of his exploits, and LBJ allegedly played them to guests at the White House. According to Snopes, King's closest friend said that almost all the rumours were true - except the one suggesting that King liked white women. That would have been beyond the pale ...

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Rod+Stewart.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

lol, Casanova was a loser. If he was around today he'd be a used car salesman who would sneak out the most expensive car in the lot every weekend and convince 18 year old girls that he was a football player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

lol, Casanova was a loser. If he was around today he'd be a used car salesman who would sneak out the most expensive car in the lot every weekend and convince 18 year old girls that he was a football player.

That shows enterprise. And people who are impressed by footballers deserve their fate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Stalin apparently wasn't short of female attention either but it's hard to separate those which were forced and which were willing. He raped his first wife before he married her apparently but at parties he was quite the charmer and always had women flirting with him. Apparently some of them met a nasty end during the Purges :eek: and were denounced as spies.

Seems to be a dangerous business consorting with womanisers :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭merlie

5966154.cms

Jude-Law.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Mick Hucknall, disturbingly enough.

Silvio Berlusconi is an out and out hero of mine however.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Can't believe no one has mentioned Julio Iglesias. Over 3000 women bedded.

julioDM_468x682.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

I've always loved the expression "well I'll be a teenage girl backstage at an Aerosmith concert".

Steve Tyler, Joe Perry, and the rest of the band deserve a place on this list.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

is benefitting from fame really womanising though?

when i think of a womaniser i think of an average person who you dont expect big things from and then boom no matter what the situation women just flock to them and hang on their every word and i think what seals the deal of them being a womaniser is them being aware that they can do this

i know a couple of people like this and they are rare enough, wereas i think anyone who becomes famous could sleep with as many women as they want no matter their looks or personality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Simply Red frontman

Shows what fame and success can do for you

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd7_g95AdmSSXGMerIWsfTd3lS6GpzMFqGwGEFXSZqfDUi13X2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

How could I forgot Joe Namath, "Broadway Joe"

Had women falling at his feet.
    Though being an NFL quarterback, helps a lot. Sex symbol in his day

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW7qEXRXXaq4jf2KSIGRhZ2ucFHrFQPAdK0YI8khLEK5Tj3sUv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

PeakOutput wrote: »
    is benefitting from fame really womanising though?

when i think of a womaniser i think of an average person who you dont expect big things from and then boom no matter what the situation women just flock to them and hang on their every word and i think what seals the deal of them being a womaniser is them being aware that they can do this

i know a couple of people like this and they are rare enough, wereas i think anyone who becomes famous could sleep with as many women as they want no matter their looks or personality

+1

Anyone can be attractive when they have fame and fortune.

• Advertisement
Advertisement