Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paddy power wont pay out

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 jsheating

OK HERES THE RESULT
    I HAVE MADE A SETTLEMENT WITH PADDY POWERS THANKS TO JOHN MARTIN FROM THE STAR,ALL PARTYS CONCERNED ARE NOW HAPPY.THANKS FOR ALL POST AND VIEWS.

PS GET ON EVERTON THE WEEKEND LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

What was the settlement?

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭curehead

jsheating wrote: »
    OK HERES THE RESULT
    I HAVE MADE A SETTLEMENT WITH PADDY POWERS THANKS TO JOHN MARTIN FROM THE STAR,ALL PARTYS CONCERNED ARE NOW HAPPY.THANKS FOR ALL POST AND VIEWS.

PS GET ON EVERTON THE WEEKEND LOL

Did you get a receipt that you can scan and show us ?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

you can do lotto bets in the bookies they call it lucky numbers for legal reasons with the state lottery.
    ok i did 20 euro on paddy powers lucky numbers slip the same numbers i always do at the time, 24 and 33 when i gave the slip to the staff member a foreign mark gave me a extra selection on my docket unawares to this i left the shop the draw was that night 24 and 33 came out but because of the foreign mark on the slip it gave me the extra number so instead of 2 numbers i need to win i needed the third number too,i never got paid for 24 and 33,now with my football bet all selection came up but powers are not given me the selection on everton,so basically they want here bread buttered on both side .this make any sense?

its your obligation to check the ticket before you leave. there will be notices all over the betting shop, its known as an exemption clause - exempting them from any mistakes made through negligence or whatever.

afraid this will just have to be a hard lesson to you :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

well, whats the settlement

and why Everton to beat the cats, although I think they will. :)

• Advertisement

curehead wrote: »
    Did you get a receipt that you can scan and show us ?
    no sorry

well, whats the settlement

and why Everton to beat the cats, although I think they will. :)
    as there are other claims similar to mine i was asked not to disclose.but put it this way i was in halpenny golf tonight and pick up a new scotty cameron putter and still have plenty.to be honest im a happy punter again

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hairy Nipples 87

Sunderland will draw with everton guys...

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭smokie2008

Now that you got it....admit it............your pen slipped didn't it :D

as there are other claims similar to mine i was asked not to disclose.but put it this way i was in halpenny golf tonight and pick up a new scotty cameron putter and still have plenty.to be honest im a happy punter again

Give us a break this thread has been a farce from start i think you took your €254 and were lucky to get it and to watch your bets from now on.

Have some cahones and tell the truth never mind this "asked not to disclose" bull****.

• Advertisement

curehead wrote: »
    Give us a break this thread has been a farce from start i think you took your €254 and were lucky to get it and to watch your bets from now on.

Have some cahones and tell the truth never mind this "asked not to disclose" bull****.
    curehead i would have pm you but you seam a right richard

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

9 pages and you don't get to see the result?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Id imagine Paddy Power would make it into the top 10 Richest men in the country at this stage. So glad you got something back out of them JS.
    Ps. stay away from the virtual racing & Dogs punters..

curehead i would have pm you but you seam a right richard

LOL yeah i bet you were enjoy your new golf stick.

okidoki987 wrote: »
    9 pages and you don't get to see the result?

Yeah a proper goose chase probably got fk all and just hasn't the balls to admit it proper mug punter paddy powers and staff laughing at him and he still goes in and gives em more money lol:rolleyes:

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

And that, as we say, is that.

This will only get out of hand so it's better to just close the thread.

Glad you got it sorted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement