Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Underarm Deodorants

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Right now I'm loving Nivea Double Effect 24h. I got two for 1.50 in Dunnes and I think it's great and smells lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Morgase

just make sure your deodorant does not contain ALUMINIUM....TOXIC re BREAST CANCER...ALZHEIMERS DISEASE

No, it's not.

I rotate between the green Mitchum roll-on (warm days, hectic days) and Tom's of Maine roll-on (non-hectic days). If I know I'm going to be a bag of nerves, I have to go nuts with the Mitchum but it still works.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I don't know if it's already been suggested, but I find lush's tea tree deo bar great (I think it's called teo). Another thing I find is anything with aloe in it. I have an all natural aloe deo I got from a body and soul thing and it's nearly gone :eek: must try to source some more.

I find mitchum spray so so terrible. Even my husband, who never sweats, thinks it's terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I find the spray is better. Easier, fresher and cleaner to put on and doesn't stink after so many uses unlike the roll on. The spray has a nice smell when it has a nice scent. The roll on scent will only last for so long, I find the sweat can get worse by using the roll on, can get a bit sticky too if you produce a lot of sweat. The spray I find eases the amount of sweat you produce. Impulse or dove are the best on the market I think. It would be worth looking into natural scents though like lavender, vanilla type scents of deo's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Ice Gaurd , you can get it in the health shops

• Advertisement
Advertisement