Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nocturnal fashion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

hmm..... but what to wear it with.....

I am wearing a Pretty Dress. It's my official gúna deas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

reallyrose wrote: »
    I am wearing a Pretty Dress. It's my official gúna deas.

awh! well i wont be mega dressed up... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

awh! well i wont be mega dressed up... :(

I'm with you there on that one ;) We'll be the people who were too cool to dress up ;)

I'm with you there on that one ;) We'll be the people who were too cool to dress up ;)

yay, not just me by myself so... I always feel really unfeminine when i go out and i'm just in jeans or whatever then there's these girls all in fancy skirts and heels and glittery things. meh

Simple alternative: Jeans with heels, instant glam-but-not-trying-too-hard :D

• Advertisement

Simple alternative: Jeans with heels, instant glam-but-not-trying-too-hard :D

mmm can't wear heels though... very very hard to get flat shoes that are hot... actually impossible. but meh, it's not worth it.

Not even little kitten heels?

Someone else has to fancy up or I will feel silly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Wearing boots with a dress is sexy.

Didn't jokettle say she was going fancy, with a monocle even.

I dont think i'll even wear kitten heels either.

well i'll try fancy it up a bit rose, but i'm saying i dont have much to wear. probably wear the same as what i wore out to the cinema the other night :o oh the shame!

• Advertisement

There's no shame in that! If it's clean, it's grand :D

I never plan what I'm gonna wear, I always just stick on whatever :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Someone else has to fancy up or I will feel silly :(

Me and Pter are going to fancy it up... but will look ridiculous if no girl fancies it up, so, you better stay strong, especially with your super cool new haircut!
    well i'll try fancy it up a bit rose, but i'm saying i dont have much to wear. probably wear the same as what i wore out to the cinema the other night :o oh the shame!

Aw but you looked really nice at the cinema the other night, you'll be grrrrand!

I always thought the new fashion for flats had brought out loads of pretty flats, with flowers and sparkles and such. :)

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Me and Pter are going to fancy it up... but will look ridiculous if no girl fancies it up, so, you better stay strong, especially with your super cool new haircut!

Aw but you looked really nice at the cinema the other night, you'll be grrrrand!

I always thought the new fashion for flats had brought out loads of pretty flats, with flowers and sparkles and such. :)

you and pter are doing fancy, how fancy? suit fancy?

awh thanks few :o but my problem isn't that, but wearing the same thing again...

you and pter are doing fancy, how fancy? suit fancy?

awh thanks few :o but my problem isn't that, but wearing the same thing again...

Suit fancy for sure! :)

Probably not tux fancy... though... nah, I need somewhere to go up to incase we do a super super beers.

Suit fancy for sure! :)

Probably not tux fancy... though... nah, I need somewhere to go up to incase we do a super super beers.

ooh we should do a mega super beers some night.. all tuxes and dressy dresses... well not this time but sometime...

ooh we should do a mega super beers some night.. all tuxes and dressy dresses... well not this time but sometime...

+1 :D

though maybe not.... i mean not everyone has fancy clothes. i only have one dress and with my new fear of heels I don't think I could wear that...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I don't do fancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I'm liking London fashion.

London fashion for me being pointing at a manaquin and saying I want that outfit. No fuss no muss.

Pter wrote: »
    I'm liking London fashion.

London fashion for me being pointing at a manaquin and saying I want that outfit. No fuss no muss.

That's kinda the same everywhere though... right?

• Advertisement

Yeah but the stuff on the manequinns is better over here.

Yeah but the stuff on the manequinns is gayer over here.

fyp :D

Yeah you are right SUN. How dare a man express his liking of clothes.

Wellies and dungarees for all.

Yeah you are right SUN. How dare a man express his liking of clothes.

Wellies and dungarees for all.

oooh touch a nerve did i?

was only messin really

oooh touch a nerve did i?

was only messin really

You're so bold! And Pter is so touchy when writing up! And I'm so lethargic when at home!

You're so bold! And Pter is so touchy when writing up! And I'm so lethargic when at home!

There is about as much wrong with men dressing well as there is with men being gay. Using gay as an insult pisses me off.

There is about as much wrong with men dressing well as there is with men beig gay. Using gay as an insult pisses me off.

So you're equating a man dressing well with a man being gay!? That pisses ME AND my Gucci loafers RIGHT OFF! :pac:

Me too.

Nope I didn't say that; SUN did.

• Advertisement

Me too.

Yes and Rose too!

Advertisement