Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

female public masturbators..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

I'm on to you guys.
    And Tar Im on to you too Tar!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Leelaa22 wrote: »
    what or who is Tar?

Tar.Aldarion is a moderator of the Cucckoo's Nest and other forums on Boards.ie who keeps on boggling the minds of the mere mortals.

Throughout history, it has been hard to define what sex Tar is, and all we could conclude is that Tar, in fact, IS sex.

Tar will take you like a man, but sweettalks like a woman.
    I'm on to you guys.
    And Tar Im on to you too Tar!

Everyone is on Tar. (Though I prefer Tar to be on me).

sNarah wrote: »
    Tar.Aldarion is a moderator of the Cucckoo's Nest and other forums on Boards.ie who keeps on boggling the minds of the mere mortals.

Throughout history, it has been hard to define what sex Tar is, and all we could conclude is that Tar, in fact, IS sex.

Tar will take you like a man, but sweettalks like a woman.

Everyone is on Tar. (Though I prefer Tar to be on me).

Will he take me too?
    Is that was the pic was for?
    Is he trying to get around to everybody on boards?

Will he take me too?
    Yes
    Is that was the pic was for?
    No. Tar likes pictures of pwetty girls. And pwetty boys too for me and some other girls. Equal rights for pwettiness is an important facet of FlirTar. The more flirting, the merrier, the Tarrier.
    Is he trying to get around to everybody on boards?
    Possibly. More likely it's the other way around: Everybody on Boards would like a go at Tar.

sNarah wrote: »
    Yes

No. Tar likes pictures of pwetty girls. And pwetty boys too for me and some other girls. Equal rights for pwettiness is an important facet of FlirTar. The more flirting, the merrier, the Tarrier.

Possibly. More likely it's the other way around: Everybody on Boards would like a go at Tar.

Dam! is there a long waiting list?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

no, tar can appear in multiple places at the same time. no one needs wait to have sex with tar, but a lot do, cos the anticipation is half the enjoyment...

no strike that, anticipation pales in comparision to tar

Well, out of the 300.000 or so activate users about 85% has a definite interest in Tar. Tar is interested in about 4% of those 85% and about 3% of the remaining 15% with no Tar-terest.

You do the maths.

Or, you can swoon Tar by writing a poem. Or a song. Or making pwetty pictures of pwetty girls.

thats seems like an awful lot of effort.

thats seems like an awful lot of effort.
    you've already posted a pwetty picture of yourself :) that's half the battle ;)

whiteman19 wrote: »
    you've already posted a pwetty picture of yourself :) that's half the battle ;)

Thank you :rolleyes:
    but even still the poem writing or song singing... meh.
    Can't I just click my heals 3 times and open my legs?

• Advertisement

That would DEFINITLY work! Good woman!

hang on...
    Calling Tar.A, checkout 7. Tar.A, checkout 7.

Yay

* legs open and waiting....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

/penetration

wow.... just wow....
    Yup I get it now

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

/penetration
    Did it hurt, bbz? :p

Who? Tar or me?

Who? Tar or me?
    TarA ofc!

You mean she wasn't the one being penetrated?! :confused:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Poor Randy. Always one step behind... :pac:

Solitaire wrote: »
    Poor Randy. Always one step behind... :pac:
    Well, I'm usually one step behind TarA when she's being ... actually, nvm, TMI! >_>

You watched TarA and Leelaa's girl-on-girl (or genderbender-on-girl) action again? :rolleyes::D

• Advertisement

Nah, missed that one.

I'll have to check the hidden cameras later ;)

PM me the Hotfile link ;)

can I get a copy of this?

You like watching yourself and Tar?! :eek::D

I honestly didn't think my respect for you could possibly rise any higher. Well it just has :cool:;)

Sure, I'll have to make copies for the usual suspects anyway ... Sarky, whiteman, fago!, DeV, brummytom, challengemaster, Damo ...

Oh, and TarA loves watching herself too, she has this little ritual before heading out on her next night's adventure ...

'Tis costly on vegetables, but sure it keeps her happy! :rolleyes:

eh randy, you know to give me at least 10 copies, right?

:rolleyes:

You don't actually have to get all *that* up close and personal with them you know!

I've heard of guys doing that with pineapple rings, but really! Even your tiny wand is going to get stuck one day!

Randy if you are selling them, I think myself and Tar should be let in on the profits.
    It's only right.

And a head for business! :eek::D

• Advertisement

Who said anything about selling them? >_>

And anyway, Ms. TarA signed over all profits from pics, videos and recorded images of all kinds; the sale of her used knickers and sex toys; and most everything you could imagine to me years ago.

She may have signed it when bouncing up and down on my ... knee ... and shrieking at God, but it's still legal!

Advertisement