Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

female public masturbators..

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

wow, this one has gone quiet, and it had a lovely title & everything...shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

FoxT wrote: »
    wow, this one has gone quiet, and it had a lovely title & everything...shame.

hello? is there any body out there?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

The sudden lack of TarT is disturbing! :eek: We clearly need Randy and sNarah to fill the gap, so to speak! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Indeed, and sharpish!

Haz tar melted into a moist sticky opening that is impossible to withdraw from? :eek:

:(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Solitaire wrote: »
    The sudden lack of TarT is disturbing! :eek: We clearly need Randy and sNarah to fill the gap, so to speak! ;)
    I suspect that I may be better at filling gaps than sNarah tbh.
    Haz tar melted into a moist sticky opening that is impossible to withdraw from? :eek:

:(
    In fairness, Sharpie, that's not a nice way to speak about Leelaa! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Why, you infomaniac you!:eek:

*takes notes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

but you never thought of me
    >_>
    <_<
    ^_^

In fairness, your gap is too big for even me to fill ... >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 alexandy

Boom

alexandy wrote: »
    Boom
    ... headshot!

/reaches for tissues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

You rang?

Me and my gapfilling skills have arrived, where's the emergency fapping to be done???

Also, Ariel is HAWT! ♥

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

the red head? God I've enjoyed her all right :p

She smells lovely and fishy down there too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

What have you been up to!! Brush yer teeth!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ah dont you all though! ahhhhh
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Brush before, after or during? that is the question

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Connie_c28

Leelaa22 wrote: »
    thats not something you hear of often, girls trying that while driving, be interesting to know if anyone has tried it and been successful.

Yeah I have. Ann summers have a pocket pleaser or jap love eggs are great - of course you need to have a skirt for easy access ;)
    I used to have an hours drive in traffic so used to 'amuse' myself on the way home if it was a particular stressful day. Was caught once by a van driver as i stupidly had the window open :o but sure hey he wasn't complaining until I stopped and laughed - he just said 'ah love don't let me watching put you off - sure pull in up the road and I could give you a hand'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

hmmmm interesting very interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

STOP I'M ABOUT TO..............ah fuk yiz anyway

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 cissymalfoy

Connie_c28 wrote: »
    Yeah I have. Ann summers have a pocket pleaser or jap love eggs are great - of course you need to have a skirt for easy access ;)
    I used to have an hours drive in traffic so used to 'amuse' myself on the way home if it was a particular stressful day. Was caught once by a van driver as i stupidly had the window open :o but sure hey he wasn't complaining until I stopped and laughed - he just said 'ah love don't let me watching put you off - sure pull in up the road and I could give you a hand'.

Public masturbation rocks!! I never thought to do it in a car while driving though - sounds AWESOME!! And if the van driver was cute, sure he can give me a hand!! ;) :cool:

Advertisement