Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Finals!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

Am I the only one with no clue who sent me one or even who I sent mine to?
    I've been scouring other threads but I'm still none the wiser!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

kildareash wrote: »

Think so :p

I know the two I am sending to. I got one of the presents and I know who sent that! Just waiting on the second!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

A list will be posted on the 22nd, it would be quite hard to find out who sent yours unless it was obvious from the postmark or they have given it away! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

leads me to believe that the whole thing was definately worth it and think (hope) it's safe enough to say at this point that I can predict it will be a complete success and that the christmas spirit is still very much alive:D
    Big success and well done!!! Its been very exciting and lovely to know so many people care about your pets as much as i do. Ive donated to 2 animal charities aswell so its definitely not a superficial thing for me.

Congrats again and i hope this becomes an annual forum thing. 18 people for the first time is just brilliant ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

anniehoo wrote: »
    18 people for the first time is just brilliant ;)

20 with the 2 latecommers :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

I have no idea as to the username of the person I sent mine too, no idea who got our beast either

antomagoo wrote: »
    I have no idea as to the username of the person I sent mine too, no idea who got our beast either

And most likely some people who think they know will be wrong, all part of the fun ;)

P.S - I know, but I'm not telling ya :p:p:p :pac:

Beanie is verrrrry patiently waiting for his :D I couldnt resist...

001_5.jpg

I think it will be safe enough to post this without giving too much away! This is the status of packages comming to you, not ones you've sent out (wouldn't be fair to post that!)

Inculded in the on the way list are a few that I'd previously been told would go today with certainty.

adrenalinjunkie - delayed
    anniehoo - delayed
    antomagoo - arrived
    belongtojazz - on the way
    Blogger50 - on the way
    drongal - arrived
    duracell_bunny - arrived
    i-digress - on the way
    kildareash - arrived
    minxie - arrived
    sambuka41 - delayed
    scudzilla - arrived
    Shamanic - on the way
    Shazanne - 3 arrived, 1 on the way
    tazwaz - delayed
    The Paws - on the way
    Tillygirl - 1 arrived, 1 on the way
    tommy21 - both on the way
    TooManyDogs - on the way
    Whispered - arrived

Reasons for delayed status are almost all due to difficulties with deliveries arriving and people being cut off from civilisation because of the weather. It's not necessary for people to risk their lives for the sake of this thread and at this stage I will pass on any updates to those whose packages have been delayed as soon as I get them. Personally I'd rather wait a few extra days on my package than have someone panicing over it (as some have been) or going buying a replacement (as some have suggested they will).

All the people sending these have been in contact and I have no worries that any of the delayed packages won't make it in time for the 22nd. If anyone has any concerns though you can PM me. And would ask the senders to PM me as opposed to posting on thread at this stage as it's not their fault and it's no benefit to anyone for them to reveal themselves on thread and I can pass on the info to the person getting the present without giving them away. I know with my local post office nothing goes out on a Saturday and I'm sure a lot are the same so anything posted on the 1st would have went out yesterday. In reality this means today is really only 1 day late, and things like this are the reason early posting dates were decided on.

<ETA Let me know if you think any of the status' are wrong (ie. you've got your package but is listed as on the way)

And most likely some people who think they know will be wrong, all part of the fun ;)

P.S - I know, but I'm not telling ya :p:p:p :pac:

Bit of digging and I've just found who I sent our present too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

Obviously having a very blonde week but I signed the card on my secret santa :o

Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Another package arrived today. :D Now the pets christmas tree is up in the hall with their pressies under them. One more to go.

Can't wait until my packages get to their intended destination. I'm worried about how well recieved they will be. You know when you choose something and it's "perfect" until you hand it in at the post office and suddenly it's terrible, lacking in imagination and dissapointing. :rolleyes:

antomagoo wrote: »
    Bit of digging and I've just found who I sent our present too :D

Yep I know who sent the first one I miller recieved. The second one which arrived today - I have no idea at all.

How is your monster enjoying the snow?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Still two weeks to go :( wanna open them now :p

Whispered wrote: »
    Now the pets christmas tree is up in the hall with their pressies under them. One more to go.

Picture of that when the last one arrives please :D

Which one arrived today?

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭dvet

Can I just highjack this thread by saying I'm not involved, I wish i was! Just had great fun reading this from start to finish! I might join in next year :D

Fair play to ye all, especially AJ! Great idea :):)

TillyGirl wrote: »
    Still two weeks to go :( wanna open them now :p

You better not, cause I know where you live and

i'll . . . .

find . . . .

you . . . .

:cool:

Only Joking!! :p

Only Joking!! :p
    No you're not im scared....:D

Which one arrived today?
    Willows arrived this morning - I thought from the post man, but then I went out for a few hours and came home to more post, so I don't know who delivered to me this morning I was half asleep. :o

But anyway, post man left a package notice - Harleys one is in the sorting centre and I'll collect it tomorrow. That will be all 3.

• Advertisement

Willows arrived this morning - I thought from the post man, but then I went out for a few hours and came home to more post, so I don't know who delivered to me this morning I was half asleep. :o

But anyway, post man left a package notice - Harleys one is in the sorting centre and I'll collect it tomorrow. That will be all 3.

That's great, hopefully packages will be arriving all over the place now in the next few days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

I got another one today too - yippeeeeee! Now I have three and just one to go:D I must be having a permanently blonde moment as I haven't a clue who sent mine:confused: But I really really really cant wait to open them - one has me totally intrigued:eek:
    I feel sorry for dvet who posted above. Must be awful to hear about this when it's too late to join in!

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭dvet

Hehe i don't mind, i'm just excited to see what ye all got!! Roll on dec 22nd! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Penny got her pressie today :D
    cant wait to open it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭i-digress

I think I'm more excited about this than my girl is. Even though I have told her!

I really, really, really love this idea. Thanks AJ. Around this time of year you hear so many awful stories about mistreated animals. It's nice to know that there's lots of people out there who care about there pets so much that they'd get involved in something like this. Not to mention the doom and gloom in the economy, it's nice to have something happy cheerful and Christmassy to take part in.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

My sister just texted to say someone left a squidgy/soft package for me at home and juist walked away ... hope it was An Post!:eek::o:eek::p:eek:

dvet wrote: »
    Hehe i don't mind, i'm just excited to see what ye all got!! Roll on dec 22nd! :D

is Dec22nd opening day?

tommy21 wrote: »
    is Dec22nd opening day?

Yep!

anniehoo wrote: »
    Beanie is verrrrry patiently waiting for his :D I couldnt resist...

001_5.jpg

As are mine ( I won't reveal names but someone will probably guess haha)

animal3.jpg

animal2.jpg

animals.jpg

• Advertisement

Yep I know who sent the first one I miller recieved. The second one which arrived today - I have no idea at all.

How is your monster enjoying the snow?

She's loving the snow, pain in the arse to try and walk her though as all she wants to do is roll around in it and try and hide herself :rolleyes:

Must try meet up over the holidays

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement