Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Radio host jerks it on Aer Lingus flight

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Nurofen - Possible side effects include stomach pains, nausea, ****, indigestion.....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

can a man not pull his wire in peace:rolleyes:

i don't know some people are so nosey..why couldn't the cabin crew just go about they're own business and the two passengers just read a book or close their eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

*Pops some nurofen +*

How you doiiiinnnnnnnn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

'Tug on the red toggle to inflate'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

fryup wrote: »
    can a man not pull his wire in peace:rolleyes:

i don't know some people are so nosey..why couldn't the cabin crew just go about they're own business and the two passengers just read a book or close their eyes

It wasn't in the toilet or anything, it was in public infront of 2 passengers and 2 staff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭Gophur

So that's what the "PLUS" is in Nurofen Plus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

'Tug on the red toggle to inflate'

And blow into your whistle for attention ;)

Solicitor Gerard Keane is on the case. A very suitable man for this case!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Gophur wrote: »
    Solicitor Gerard Keane is on the case. A very suitable man for this case!

Why, does he have nice soft hands and a firm grip?

phill106 wrote: »
    Why, does he have nice soft hands and a firm grip?

He has no teeth!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Xavi6 wrote: »
    That's taking danger **** to a whole new level.

To about 20,000 feet !

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭kinetic

I dont know whats more disturbing,the act on the plane or that so called celeb clown gerald keane talking ****e on the readio about the danger of drinking and popping pills.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

So, who's going to phone the afternoon show and request "I can feel it coming in the air tonight" for their friend Neil?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Put him on the sex offenders list. He's from Cork :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭JonJoeDali

Neil Prenderville is a wanker.

Lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

That fellas solicitor and the reporter were on Pat Kenny this morning. What surprised me was they focused on how the female passenger was the victim (?) of his exposure, but made no mention of the male passenger, also sitting beside the, erm, tosser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭JonJoeDali

johngalway wrote: »
    That fellas solicitor and the reporter were on Pat Kenny this morning. What surprised me was they focused on how the female passenger was the victim (?) of his exposure, but made no mention of the male passenger, also sitting beside the, erm, tosser.

He's lucky he wasn't put in a sound-proof cell for a couple of digs from airport police. The wanker.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

Langer!

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

johngalway wrote: »

Maybe the male passenger wasn't caught in the line of fire??? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

jokes aside, just on a human level this is toe curlingly gut wrechingly embarrassing for the man...and his family, absolute hell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Neil Prendeville Exposed is an anagram of Expel One Drivelled Penis

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Its going to be hard to see how he can come out of this singlehandedly, I wonder will his career shrivel up or be extended?

Did his show's FB page just delete their entire wall in an effort to curb the huge influx of negative comments?

[EDIT] Nope, they disabled it to delete them and re-enabled it.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭redhat244

In his defence and from a voice of reason "Remember Folks he woz only doing what DJ's luuuve a doin" and that is "Coming off on air"

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Comes across (sorry) as an awful man... but I'm such a stupid softie that I now feel sorry for him. :mad:
    To be fair, you're not going to jerk off in a public place in close proximity to others - just like that, unless you've a screw loose or are off your head, especially if you're in the public eye. I believe him when he says he has no recollection. He must have been plastered drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Aussie Sean

Ryanair would have just charged him for it!!!;)

Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Supraman

I'd listen to his show a bit to be honest, it's just the type of story he'd jump on if was someone else though . He'd be mad to get them to talk on radio etc. Looks like his ways have cum back to haunt him.

• Advertisement

I think everyone should become a fan of the show on FB and just keep commenting. It annoys me more that they are censoring discussion that the todgergate that happened on the flight.

Advertisement