Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Radio host jerks it on Aer Lingus flight

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Daibheid

people aren't perfect, people make mistakes, some people learn from them and move on in a positive direction. and personally i despise anyone who tries to hold a person back by using their past against them or judging them on something they did. (past tense)

everyone gets their comeuppance at some stage if they think they are better then anyone/everyone, he has gotten his and learned from it, thats whats important now, again not what he did but what he will do from now on.

and this would also be your take on war criminals or the outraged 'victims' of the Moriarty Tribunal report?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

With him back tomorrow i must say the man has some bottle.He will have to choose his words carefully from now on.How will he approach an interview/chat if it comes up about planes/flights,alcohol,medication,sex and the like.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Ali Babba

I just heard there that Nuerofen are sponsoring his show, sales exploded after his little "incident" on the plane.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

grizzly wrote: »
    He should be given a medal.

Agree give him a Loser medal then throw him overboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Ali Babba

He's got some brass neck on him it has to be said to even want to come back into the public eye, he must have a huge ego too.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

How did the show go?

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Daibheid

jayteecork wrote: »
    How did the show go?

Apparently according to plan and everyone lived happily ever after.

The power of professional Image Management! It makes me wonder what he would actually have to do to get banished from the airwaves/airways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

jayteecork wrote: »
    How did the show go?
    Like he never left :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Did he manage to go the whole show without sticking his hand down his pants for a fumble? I suppose being radio we'll never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭AllYourBass

Trekmad wrote: »
    Like he never left :D

He's after pulling some stroke so...

• Advertisement
Advertisement