Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Women only' groups

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

If it means they have somewhere to go a few hours a week to get out of our hair the more the merrier imo

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

The ones that do my head in are the [insert city here] businesswomen's associations. If there was a businessmen's association, there'd be uproar, claims of keeping business referrals between the male sex only, self promotion, etc - yet that's exactly what these businesswomen's associations do.

For a long time that was called "the workplace"

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Since a proper discussion cannot be had here and I don't feel like banning tons of people for jokes I'm just going to lock this.
    OP, if you want to discuss this then maybe Humanities or Ladies forums would work better.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement