Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sausages or Rashers?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Easy choice for me. Sausauges all the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Theres plenty of people around here who could do with a bit of sausage.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

a sausage rolled in a lovely soft slice of brennans bread with colemans english mustard!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,196 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Rashers by a trillion miles. Unless you mean actual sausages made of meat as opposed to bread and gristle. But still - rashers.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Rashers for me too... hmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

It's pure cruel.

Pyoor country :P

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Rashers ! , Sausages are for gays !

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭pearliefan

Rasher sandwich with brown sauce wins over sausages. But man was that a hard decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I wouldve said rashers up until i discovered Superquinns sausages...yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! I was buying cheap sausages which tasted rotten so never understood how tasty they could be. Sausie sambo now beats a rasher sambo hands down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭thegen

I would have to go for the Jockeys breakfast. A ride n a rasher!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

This all just reminds me that the Sausher needs inventing. That would solve this.

This all just reminds me that the Sausher needs inventing. That would solve this.

Good God, I think you might be on to something, quick get a patent on the Sausher!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Woo hoo, the deli workers must have been reading this thread. The bacon in my breakfast roll was nice and crispy this morning.

:)

Unfortunatly they must have missed the thread on making sandwiches. Bitting in to a block of unspread butter. Urgh.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

Jake1 wrote: »
    Good God, I think you might be on to something, quick get a patent on the Sausher!!

Yeah, I'm invisioning sausage meat, wrapped in rasher, and then, and only then, is it covered in the intestinal sheath that houses it all together. I haven't thought it through entirely, but that's something we can work with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Sausages for me. I have a dislike for rashers.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Yeah, I'm invisioning sausage meat, wrapped in rasher, and then, and only then, is it covered in the intestinal sheath that houses it all together. I haven't thought it through entirely, but that's something we can work with.

Or you could just have a Bacon Explosion

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

It's a total no brainer.
    Sausages of course, it has been repeatedly proven by some of the worlds top scientitions, that a life without sausages is beyond pointless.
    Don't get me wrong, rashers kick ass too, but they are a very distant second to the humble sausage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

Good sausages beat rashers every time.

Good sausages are hard to get.

So, generally, it is Rashers.

Off topic a little, but Clonakilty Black pudding + 2 eggs sunnyside up , beats them all, with a big stick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Rashers easily. It shouldnt even be up for debate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Well, sausages made up a good bit of ground since last night when the poll was posted and are out in the lead at the moment by a narrow margin.

But who will be the winner?

I still haven't voted yet. I'm tortured by the fact that I have to choose. Lucky I left the poll voting option open for 5 days or I could have to make a hasty decision.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Well, sausages made up a good bit of ground since last night when the poll was posted and are out in the lead at the moment by a narrow margin.

But who will be the winner?

I still haven't voted yet. I'm tortured by the fact that I have to choose. Lucky I left the poll voting option open for 5 days or I could have to make a hasty decision.

Ive been keeping an eye on this thread. I have a very serious concern that the rasher campaign is going to lose. I couldn't sleep last night from worry.

Please people make the right desicion.

Choose rashers, choose life.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

Sausages, cus they're made of intestines.

Don't forget lips and assholes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Oh I do enjoy a big meaty sausage thurst up inside me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Sausages by an absolute mile, they taste miles better and you can't call a fry a fry without them. If you've no rashers they can easily be replaced by more pudding or an extra egg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

cock robin wrote: »
    Don't forget lips and assholes.

Tasty

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭gamgsam

sausages drowned in chef ketchup, and rescued by the absorbancy of tesco brown bread.

Yummy!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Sausages but only if I can have a cup of scalding hot tea with them. A sausage sandwich made from white bread, with Kerrygold butter and tomato ketchup is heavenly.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Sausages, and then cut down the middle and fried a bit on the inside. Does that make sense? Anyway, it's THE BEST.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

A sausage box is the better than either. Thats a box for putting sausages in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭ederkeh

Has to be Superquinn sausages for me!

Advertisement