Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Thanks function

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,235 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Remember negative rep? You could have written a thesis on the psychology of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Thanks whores, the lot of you....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

xzanti wrote: »
    It's a way of agreeing with someone's point of view without clogging up the thread with quotings and "+1"

That is way too serious an answer for AH. Post reported and I've asked for you to be banned for a week.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

That is way too serious an answer for AH. Post reported and I've asked for you to be banned for a week.

kisszs.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Sometimes I like to thank really sad/wacky/nonsensical posts just to encourage the poster to keep spewing ****e.

Works especially well on the Conspiracy Theory and Film fora.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

any chance we could get a thumbs down button as well as thumbs up? That would really add to the fun.
    - Every post would have the potential to become a poll
    - We could invent great AH competitions lik - how many thumbdowns can you get on a single post, or how many you can get w/o a ban?

I see a galaxy of possibilities opening up...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

Remember negative rep? You could have written a thesis on the psychology of that.
    They used to have it over on Politics.ie, they had to take it away because things got too catty. Too catty for Politics.ie, now that's saying something. The politics surrounding the whole thing was interesting at times though.

Advertisement