Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raheny 5 Mile 30/1/2011

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭bo-sco

4 stars (good)
    Thanks for that BFassassin. That's me 1207. Nice action shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

4 stars (good)
    JosDel wrote: »
    Just looking at the Indo results, I dont see my results, see my number 809 with another runners name....Not to happy with this, After the provision results came out I sent 2 emails to Raheny Shamrock's with a link to my garmin time and number...I feel a bit cheated here....Not happy at all

In fairness, I doubt Raheny had any time to change the provisional results before giving them to the paper. Press time would have been early enough Sunday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

4 stars (good)
    RayCun wrote: »
    In fairness, I doubt Raheny had any time to change the provisional results before giving them to the paper. Press time would have been early enough Sunday evening.

That's fine, but they could have replied to my email's.

They should allow an extra day before printing the results to rectify any errors...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭MisterDrak

4 stars (good)
    Great Day, and a Great race. Really well organised. It was nice to have the roads closed (Howth Road and the Coast road (on race side)). Also fantastic support on the road side.

Finished in 32:05 (on Garmin), so pretty happy with that, given that next door neighbors had a party on Saturday night and I only managed to get 2 hours sleep. Cool to see the results printed in the Indo, even if they seem to have missed my name. Think im the blank guy in position 191...

Nice to talk to Mac and Christeb after... 30:xx for 2012 of is it to early to predict that???

4 stars (good)
    I notice there is no name for the person who who finished 699 with a time of 39:18..A second slower than my garmin...I'd imagine that's me ?

• Advertisement

4 stars (good)
    JosDel wrote: »
    I notice there is no name for the person who who finished 699 with a time of 39:18..A second slower than my garmin...I'd imagine that's me ?

Similar problem for me. I Got 32:05 on my Garmin, and a blank name @ 32:02 on the Indo listing. Grand ill take that...

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Dowee

Anyone know if they're planning to publish final results. Knew about 10 doing the race and my result and 3 others are all missing which would suggest there's a bit of an issue with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

4 stars (good)
    Did you check the Raheny Shamrocks site?

4 stars (good)
    Still just the provisional results that were posted Sunday. I'm pretty sure I'm the blank line at 35.21, but it would be nice to get confirmation

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Wozzaah

4 stars (good)
    I phoned the race organiser today and quoted my race number, name and my garmin time, He said he will do what he can to amend the online race results...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭seedorf117

can you pm me the number of organiser??? i done 31mins and results has me at 41.58!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

3 stars (average)
    Very enjoyable race,my only complaint is not having any water at the finish.
    I was completely dehydrated & wanted water not apple juice. I know one of the main organisers very well & will be giving him some stick about it when I see him. Here are some race photos;

http://www.racepix.com/Raheny-5-Mile/racephotos/455/

4 stars (good)
    Some great photo's..none of me..

OK, no photos of me
    No results of me....

Was it all just a dream ?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Mike D

Enjoyed the race and the atmosphere was really good. Well done to the Shamrocks, v freindly and encouraging stewards. 39.26 for me and I was hoping for under 40 mins.

Start line mats were a i bit confusing but didn;t take from the race. Good start to the year.

4 stars (good)
    Mike D wrote: »
    Enjoyed the race and the atmosphere was really good. Well done to the Shamrocks, v freindly and encouraging stewards. 39.26 for me and I was hoping for under 40 mins.

Start line mats were a i bit confusing but didn;t take from the race. Good start to the year.

Mike you just finished behind me 39:19..107 chips failed at the race.....Including mine...

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭violator13

Great race as always. However it would be nice if somebody from raheny could explain or put a piece up on their site regarding the missed names in the official results. Very annoying having paid 20euro and run your balls off to find you didnt exist on the results!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Wozzaah wrote: »
    Some great photo's..none of me..

OK, no photos of me
    No results of me....

Was it all just a dream ?
    Wozzaah what was your number?
    I can look through the rest of my photos and see if I have any of you.

4 stars (good)
    violator13 wrote: »
    Great race as always. However it would be nice if somebody from raheny could explain or put a piece up on their site regarding the missed names in the official results. Very annoying having paid 20euro and run your balls off to find you didnt exist on the results!

I have sent RS 3 emails about this also I have spoke to the race organiser who said he will do what he can to update the online results.

They seem to be ignoring the problem, not answering emails, nobody from RS has posted an opoligy here or on there site..It was a fantastic day great race I think a lot of runners got PBs..Just a pity they had no back up system like the BHAA have....

4 stars (good)
    BFassassin wrote: »
    Wozzaah what was your number?
    I can look through the rest of my photos and see if I have any of you.

It was 809, Cheers BF

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Sorry its not a good one of you.
    It proves you were running though :)

5E3BCD7B3545470996EA35BAE782CA1B-0000322009-0002148698-00800L-69C02E9307BD4898B4314CB4343F5497.jpg

• Advertisement

4 stars (good)
    BFassassin wrote: »
    Sorry its not a good one of you.
    It proves you were running though :)

5E3BCD7B3545470996EA35BAE782CA1B-0000322009-0002148698-00800L-69C02E9307BD4898B4314CB4343F5497.jpg

Cheers BF, It's not that bad, I have seen worst :D

4 stars (good)
    Final results are up, but I'm still missing :(

4 stars (good)
    Final results are up, but I'm still missing :(

Same here, sent 3 emails no reply with my garmin time.

4 stars (good)
    My race number isn't listed, so I'm guessing the chip just didn't work. Ah well, not like I was in line for a prize anyway.

4 stars (good)
    My race number isn't listed, so I'm guessing the chip just didn't work. Ah well, not like I was in line for a prize anyway.

On the provisional results it recorded my time with no name or number..They removed these times off the final result...

4 stars (good)
    On the provisionl listing from a few weeks ago I was Not listed (my Garmin had 32:05), but I did appear on the Final listing with a 35 second improvment over the Garmin time... (31:30) ???

I would love to take that but, i think the timing chip got a bit confused there.

Advertisement