Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy/ sell a stick? ***READ HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Is that the Mad Catz or Hori one? Do you have a receipt for 150? The stick is still sealed? You ever near naas?
    pm sent

hdaniel wrote: »

Those fight pads were on sale in hmv bout a week ago or so for 19 do before anyone buys a pad like that ring your local hmv!!

Actually just wanna say something lads 5 people here have said they were buying a stick from me over past month or two and each person left me hanging!!

I'm just saying its a very rude way to treat anyone as in not replying to pms etc

You know who you are!!!

Should we have a name and shame for time wasters???

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭hdaniel

Those fight pads were on sale in hmv bout a week ago or so for 19 do before anyone buys a pad like that ring your local hmv!!
    Not the guile ones.You cant get the guile ones in any shop at the moment.
    Please do not comment unless you have an offer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Actually just wanna say something lads 5 people here have said they were buying a stick from me over past month or two and each person left me hanging!!

I'm just saying its a very rude way to treat anyone as in not replying to pms etc

You know who you are!!!

no because this is not a buying and selling forum, thats what adverts.ie is for,doctor doom has told u this before

and if this thread was a proper buying and selling forum what u said about "hdaniel" comment would be considered thread spoiling ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

hdaniel wrote: »
    Please do not comment unless you have an offer

That's not the way this board works, mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭hdaniel

http://www.adverts.ie/accessories/madcatz-t-shirt/1613734

I know this isnt exactly a fight stick,but it is fighting game related.Feel free to remove it if it is deemed not right for the thread

no because this is not a buying and selling forum, thats what adverts.ie is for,doctor doom has told u this before

and if this thread was a proper buying and selling forum what u said about "hdaniel" comment would be considered thread spoiling ;)

No indication that was his add he just posted a link to adverts!! I was trying to keep forum users in the know is all!!

No indication that was his add he just posted a link to adverts!! I was trying to keep forum users in the know is all!!

i appreciate that but according to the user the information you gave was false,i wouldnt be the one to confirm or deny that as i know very little about SF merch :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Move along people, this is exactly the sort of stuff that I don't want to be dealing with.

The advertising aspect of this thread literally only exists because of my goodwill, it's not generally a done thing on Boards itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

You know who you are!!!

Just in case you're referring to me. You made it quite hard to actually make arrangements. I offered to pay for P&P using paypal, but you wanted to meet in person even though we live in totally different areas.

Still though, Doom generously offered up some of his free time and told you when he was available, but you never made any more contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Anyone got a stick for Xbox like an SE or likewise that uses quick disconnects that I can easily mod with Sanwa parts? Need a new stick and tired of hori parts :P my old ps3 te stick serves no purpose as the price of dual modding it and getting it rewired would be the same as gettin a new one, so I may just sell/use the parts from that and sell the plexi/shell for anyone that might be interested. let me know can be in Dublin tomorrow for casuals to pick up if needs be , cash obviously :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

No stick I'm afraid, but I would be interested in the shell if you are ever getting rid of it! I've a few sticks and buttons for trading against and all of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭koko_PoPs

Hey there everyone, im looking to buy a stick before i go to the shops im wondering if anyone in the community is selling?ill probably buy in a week or so, so offers before that will be welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 18,698 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'll put my Namco up for sale as soon as Adverts starts working again.

Or PM me.
    I'm flexible like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,698 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Has anyone bought a stick off Gremlin before?

I'm just wondering how long I will be waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭liamnojo92

I got a Qanba just before Christmas I think it took just over 1 week iirc they send it via courier.

yea i got my qanba from them, took between 1-2 weeks.

what stick did you order?

• Advertisement

Qanba ice red.

There was a problem with the order, but it's on its way now.

Qanba ice red.

There was a problem with the order, but it's on its way now.

nice :cool:

the felt on the bottom of the qanbas is so sweet aswell,
    i much prefer my qanba to my madcatz TE

nice :cool:

the felt on the bottom of the qanbas is so sweet aswell,
    i much prefer my qanba to my madcatz TE

Yeah I like the physical construction of the Qanba's more than the TEs, although I certainly have no problem with them either- but the Qanba feels more like my VSHG :)

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Neeknak

I've decided to let my first born go since I pay no attention to it thanks to my custom. Thought I'd give you guys the right of first refusal before I throw it on fleabay.

IMAG0229.jpg

For xbox, good as new, sanwa all round and can include original buttons if desired.

Neeknak wrote: »
    I've decided to let my first born go since I pay no attention to it thanks to my custom. Thought I'd give you guys the right of first refusal before I throw it on fleabay.

IMAG0229.jpg

For xbox, good as new, sanwa all round and can include original buttons if desired.

How much??

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Neeknak

I'm after £70 for it. If you don't live too far way I'd be happy to meet in the middle for delivery instead of having to jack the price up in the name of p&p.

Late post, so apologies, but in case it's still useful, gremlin are very solid and trustworthy. I've bought many sticks, electronics, and arcade parts for cabs etc off them before. Generally once it's in stock it goes out same day/next day, and delivery times are good. It's royal mail for small items, courier usually for sticks and bulkier or more expensive stuff, all despatched from the UK mainland.

They are normally on top of their FB page too, usually they'll get back to you quickly with stock enquiries etc if you post a question there. A lot of the quanbas and higher demand items seem to be snapped up very quickly though, so do check stock with them before ordering (if you haven't already ordered that is....)

Yeah, there was a paypal problem, I got on to them and I had my stick 2 working days later so I can definitely say it was a positive transaction with them :)

Speaking of which, the Qanba is lovely, I was suprised it felt so natural immediately after using the VSHG (which is half the size of it) for so long. Would deffo recommend one to people. Build quality seems really high, I've noticed on some of the newer TEs that they have rougher edges and the like (I assume because of mold degredation, I doubt they'll make new molds when they have all those new models to focus on).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

I was thinking of getting one and now you've sold me.
    Want a change from a TE.
    But does any one have or tried one of those Soul caliber Edition TE's.
    They have button spacing and layout like Sega cabs which is the business.
    Believe me once you've tried the layout you'll wonder why you played on a TE with ET spaced fingers

main-image.jpg

Ignore the Bogey art/ colour scheme
    Also I've ordered loads of bits and bobs of Gremlin solutions and they have yet to let me down.Great service

• Advertisement

Is it the same layout as the VSHG? I literally didn't notice a difference between the two.

Also lol at the heroic Kayane pose :D

Oh, a word of warning on those SC TEs- the one I had had a terrible build quality, all sharp unfinished edges and stiff rattling inside. The button layout is annoying too but sure that can be fixed.

Advertisement