Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Months Free VPN (Post Your Code ONCE and ONCE ONLY!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

sergik wrote: »
    Tnx!
    used ZPDMWND
    You sould really give your own referral code for the next person to use.... :cool:

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Esel wrote: »
    You sould really give your own referral code for the next person to use.... :cool:

I'm sure they will. Takes 24hrs to get a code. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭sergik

referral code SKQDFTK

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭brian_ire

Reganovski wrote: »
    Thanks used yours.

Mine is ZPDMWND

Used this code a couple of weeks ago.

Mine is GEAJYVX

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

brian_ire wrote: »

Mine is GEAJYVX

Used this, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ROS123

used RSUBAEC

Took me a while to get it going on iPad, my own fault, working a treat now... Thanks guys

Here is mine HWYMFHR

• Registered Users Posts: 6,610 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Hey guys here is my new referral code DYXYUCR.
    I renewed the other day. I also got an email from Black VPN today saying they extend my old account for 46 weeks due to numerous referrals :D. Did anyone else ever get this ????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Mine is GEAJYVX

Got my referral number KEDJTPG

Can't get it to work on the ipad at home (UTV seem to block it? Don't know how to set up the ipad with anything other than pptp, in fairness haven't given it a proper google yet, though!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Quick question regarding VPNs. How safe would it be to input Paypal/Payment info into a Website through a VPN? I'd imagine it would be a big No No, but thought I'd ask all the same.

Dman001 wrote: »
    Quick question regarding VPNs. How safe would it be to input Paypal/Payment info into a Website through a VPN? I'd imagine it would be a big No No, but thought I'd ask all the same.
    Not an expert, but I would have thought you would be perfectly safe - as long as you see https: in the address bar of the paypal page.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭hgm

Hi i just bought the Uk/Usa package and paid through paypal.I got a welcome email but no mention of my user name or password which i need to use the service.There was a link to mail them on to ask for username but it says not in use try again later?....has this happened to any of you? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Used this code GEAJYVX

Mine is VUARHQX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

hgm wrote: »
    Hi i just bought the Uk/Usa package and paid through paypal.I got a welcome email but no mention of my user name or password which i need to use the service.There was a link to mail them on to ask for username but it says not in use try again later?....has this happened to any of you? :mad:

They were having problems last night but the new password link seems to be working ok again. Try requesting a new one here again

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭evostik

Fionagus wrote: »
    Used VUARHQX

Select Subscription:
    blackVPN Global Package 3 Months €27
    BlackVPN Global Package Referral 3 Months €9.50

Mine is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

funny, I received no referral code from them at all, no email whatsoever. But good vpn service, no complaints there.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭dadsarmy

My Code is

SUPEETJ

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭hgm

Thanks Fionagus i got it sorted.:D

My code is:
    HDTNHCE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 melu03

Hi

I used a code from this site :)

My new refferel code is:
    NCEBTWY

Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

sergik wrote: »
    referral code SKQDFTK

Here we go, dropped them a email and they sent me one. :)

DSRASMU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Gypo

JMCJPHW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Used one a few posts up. Mine is 7ugUUdkf2 thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭sk282

I used dadsarmy's code.

My code is: RCPEZGA

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭evostik

Used Fionagus's code

My Code is QGQNSXH

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

evostik wrote: »
    Used Fionagus's code

My Code is QGQNSXH

Used your code, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 carlos

Used a code a few posts up,
    mine is: KVTHPMA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Pakistan to ban encryption software

Millions of internet users in Pakistan will be unable to send emails and messages without fear of government snooping after authorities banned the use of encryption software.

A legal notice sent to all internet providers (ISPs) by the Pakistan Telecommunications Authority, seen by the Guardian, orders the ISPs to inform authorities if any of their customers are using virtual private networks (VPNs) to browse the web.

Virtual private networks allow internet users to connect to the web undetected, meaning that they can access banned websites and send emails without fear of government interception.

Pakistan's 20 million internet users have previously been banned from popular social networks, such as Facebook, because of blasphemous material about the prophet Muhammad. All internet traffic in the country travels through the Pakistan Internet Exchange, which can be intercepted by the military and civil intelligence agencies. The move echoes a crackdown against encrypted communications across the border in India and in China.

The Pakistan Telecommunications Authority legal notice urged ISPs to report customers using "all such mechanisms including EVPNs [encrypted virtual private networks] which conceal communication to the extent that prohibits monitoring". Anyone needing to use this technology needs to apply for special permission, the notice said.
    Authorities in Islamabad insisted that the ban on VPN access was intended to stem communications by terrorists.

However, banks, call centres and many other businesses use encrypted connections to communicate with their branches and customers, to protect sensitive data such as account numbers and passwords.
    "This is like banning cars because suicide bombers use them," said Shakir Husain, chief executive of Creative Chaos, a Karachi-based software company. "You have to find out who these guys [extremists] are. This is a blanket, knee-jerk, response."

There is strict regulation of internet traffic in Pakistan. Last year, the authorities banned the entire Facebook website for months after a user launched a contest to draw a cartoon of the prophet Muhammad. Accessing the internet on BlackBerry smartphones is problematic, because of the device's high-security encryption software.

Recently the regulator made it impossible for Pakistanis to access the website of Rolling Stone magazine, after it published an article on the high proportion of the national budget in Pakistan that goes on its military.

Interesting link and quote, but we want to hear your feelings on this.....

Start a thread in AH or wherever, and tell us :p

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Heres my old code never even noticed it in the email:
    FDDJPVH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Interesting link and quote, but we want to hear your feelings on this.....

Start a thread in AH or wherever, and tell us :p
    Hmm, I feel it is wrong to bend over for 50c.
    :pac::pac::pac::P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

paddyp wrote: »
    Heres my old code never even noticed it in the email:
    FDDJPVH

I used this.
    Cant see mine in the 1 email i got. If i find it i'll throw it up.

Advertisement