Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Months Free VPN (Post Your Code ONCE and ONCE ONLY!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Dingatron wrote: »
    I'm guessing that codes are only valid for one use. If I'm right Heppo may have chosen a code that's no longer valid thence he can try mine which I know is valid as no one has used it.

That's not what I asked though. 3 people used mine and I had no way of knowing till I got the email. The accounts have to remain active for a month or something to qualify, so it appears to be possibly misleading saying no one has used yours, unless you have some way of checking it.
    I am only saying this as there is a process of using codes on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

This is really going off topic as all I was trying to do was help Heppo who was having issues with validating a code but based on your last post I feel you are insinuating that I'm trying to pull a fast one here which really wasn't the case. Not everyone thinks like that. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Heppo

Nevermind, got it to work, lol. I just had to use an email address that I hadn't used previously.
    Thanks though.
    My code is: JASJQRG

• Registered Users Posts: 16 pool10

my code is GCKKQYG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

paddyp wrote: »
    Anything I've tried to watch has told me not available in your area big bang theory, graham Norton, inbetweeners.

Really? Everything works just fine for me - just tried In Betweeners to check and it's also fine. My ISP is Smart Telecom if that makes any difference..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

jArgHA wrote: »
    Really? Everything works just fine for me - just tried In Betweeners to check and it's also fine. My ISP is Smart Telecom if that makes any difference..
    Inbetweeners and graham norton ok for me now but big bang theory still unavailable:
    2zit3br.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 edprend2000

Hi Guys,

My code is QWJSPPS

• Registered Users Posts: 13 evilolive

Mylow wrote: »
    Thanks
    I used the above code.

My code is TYGEXXY

I used this code

I noticed that all codes are were coming back invalid until I changed the email address to one that I had not used previously.

My new code is ADMCECW

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

evilolive wrote: »
    I used this code

I noticed that all codes are were coming back invalid until I changed the email address to one that I had not used previously.

My new code is ADMCECW

Hi

I used the above

My referal code is GGWMSMF if someone could use this next

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭smartblaa

My referal code is GGWMSMF if someone could use this next

Hi richardw001, I used your code to sign-up.

Great offer OP, i'm heading off traveling soon, so will be great to use the VPN for a more secure and unrestricted connection in Asia.

Can someone use my code for their sign-up?

BNHPDCS

:-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

smartblaa wrote: »
    Hi richardw001, I used your code to sign-up.

Great offer OP, i'm heading off traveling soon, so will be great to use the VPN for a more secure and unrestricted connection in Asia.

Can someone use my code for their sign-up?

BNHPDCS

:-)

Thanks for that!

My referral code is BDNVMUP should anyone wish to use it

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭cormy

Referral code: RWEGPDC

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

can we use these proxies on our internet enabled TVs/blu ray players?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭canihave

I was delighted to get code to work - my problem is though I have spent nearly all day trying to get it to work with no avail - feeling really stupidnow. I have installed blackvpn and openvpn and have green light in bottom right hand corner but whenever I try a website it tells me I'm not in the country - anyone know where I am going wrong. Tanx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

We will not sell or give out personal information unless forced to by the appropriate legal authorities, and we do not store or view data which is generated by our users. Protecting our users is very important to us, and our services intended to increase your privacy and security.
    From blackVPNs own site.

Is it not abit pointless paying for this? Whoever wants to know who you are will still find out who you are.

If anything it's easier since one is paying for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Ubaroo

Here's my code if anyone's still interested: JJPRHEU

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Used Ubaroo's.

Here's mine: ZFNGENV

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭OCD

polaris68 wrote: »
    Used Ubaroo's.

Here's mine: ZFNGENV

Thanks!

Here's mine NTXRTXV

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭colhickey

OCD wrote: »
    Thanks!

Here's mine NTXRTXV

Used yours - here's mine - thanks:

WPAXFGN

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭jrd

Used yours-thanks.

Here's mine

Your personal referal code:SEBBVKR

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Some help guys,

Looking for a VPN router..........any advice.

I want to use Black with my Apple TV and need a VPN router to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

jolly wrote: »
    Used yours-thanks.

Here's mine

Your personal referal code:SEBBVKR

Thanks,

Here is mine ESBAHMF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭HovaBaby

Used Kenny Powers, here's mine:

KTKSCCV

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

For present black VPN users :

For a FREE EU, UK or US packagefor 1 month just write an honest review of our service on either of these pages:
    our Facebook page
    www.bestvpnservice.com
    start-vpn.com
    OR
    For a FREE Global package for 1 month just write an honest review of our service on any of the pages listed above AND any other blog or forum where you think the readers will be interested.
    Your review can be positive or negative - all that we ask is that it is honest. Your feedback will help us to improve our service and inform others about our service before they decide to become members.

To receive your 1 month free service simply send the URL and the text/screenshot of your review(s) via our support page and tell us which server we should add to your account. We will credit your 1 month free once we have verified your review(s) exist.

Thanks for your support!

Maybe we could start a thread with reviews in it to fulfil the second part of the offer to get a global VPN? Might be suited to the computers or BB forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

here's my code

SEQUFHJ

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

Used SwingKing's here is mine

DDNCTES

• Registered Users Posts: 15,174 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Used Rafloutions.

Mine is: XBDKTVS

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭JimiMac

Used Oatesy23's.

Mine is TSYMTRU