Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Week 6 thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Somebody edited Wade's wiki page a while ago it seems...
    Although soon to be 1-4, he will be fired before the year is out.
    :pac:

eagle eye wrote: »
    Its goes higher than Wade Phillips. The reason he was brought in there was so that Jerry and Stephen Jones could continue to do things their way. Parcells left after they forced TO on him, like they brought in Pacman Jones who was a known thug as well. They do all the drafting too, Wade Phillips has no say in that.

If the players know that you are not fully in charge of them then its going to be very hard to keep them in check. Jerry Jones has to stop his meddling in team affairs or it will never change. There were character issues with Bryant but Jones took him in the first round.

Whether it goes higher than him or not is irrelevant as far as Jerry is concerned. Wade is either to blame or will be seen as such (and therefore a scapegoat) by Jones... His days are numbered.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,765 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

spiralism wrote: »
    Whether it goes higher than him or not is irrelevant as far as Jerry is concerned. Wade is either to blame or will be seen as such (and therefore a scapegoat) by Jones... His days are numbered.
    Oh I agee his days are numbered but its the same old situation in Dallas and no matter who they bring in it won't change until the head coach is in charge of team affairs.

Super throw there from Manning to Garcon, one play 57 yards and a touchdown and 7-0. Guy is so dangerous.

Oh I agee his days are numbered but its the same old situation in Dallas and no matter who they bring in it won't change until the head coach is in charge of team affairs.

Which won't happen. The Cowboys have the same deep rooted problem that the Raiders have had for the last decade under Al Davis, just to a lesser extent, its just coming to the fore now.

• Advertisement

Super throw there from Manning to Garcon, one play 57 yards and a touchdown and 7-0. Guy is so dangerous.

Ugh. Swapped Rivers in for Manning in sky sports fantasy this week... that looks backfired.. also swapped Roddy white in for Desean Jackson... which backfired too.

Week 6 is officially depressing me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Jopari87

That TD showed what a special player Garcon can be, but the frustrating thing with him is that he is just as likely to drop an easy catch, like in the Superbowl.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Colts D is so frustrating!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Jesus, the Colts truly are awful against the run.

Can't argue with that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Jopari87

Badly need Bob Sanders back and healthy. Pity he is made of glass.

For such a good player its really sad how injured he seems to get!

Can't cover bloody kicks at all!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

He is The Glassman

Wow. That is the best catch I have seen in quite some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Amazing catch from Garcon. Manning should throw them high to him all the time since he seems to have problems catching the easy ones.

Wow that was an unbelievable catch from Pierre Garcon. As said just a short time ago here by Jopari, he drops balls which is frustrating but he is a game changer too.

Just seen the hit DeSean Jackson took today. Bloody huge, looked sickening. He had a severe concussion and partial memory loss afterwads :(

Get rid of that stupid Moores kid.

Huh, you learn something new every Sunday. Never knew there was a rule against a 3 man wedge. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,200 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Archimedes wrote: »
    Huh, you learn something new every Sunday. Never knew there was a rule against a 3 man wedge. :o

Only started last season.

edit:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/chicago-bears/09000d5d81b668b5/D-Bears-89-yd-punt-return-TD

Check out the hit the punter takes from Earl Bennett at 1.00. Poor lads aren't supposed to get hit like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Only started last season.

edit:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/chicago-bears/09000d5d81b668b5/D-Bears-89-yd-punt-return-TD

Check out the hit the punter takes from Earl Bennett at 1.00. Poor lads aren't supposed to get hit like that!

Fair play to Jon Ryan for going after Hester in the first place. He was killing Chicago all day with his punts so I was glad to see him get up unharmed about 30 seconds after the hit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Joseph Addai with more Yards per carry than Chris Johnson at this point in the season. Who had money on that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

davyjose wrote: »
    Joseph Addai with more Yards per carry than Chris Johnson at this point in the season. Who had money on that?

Me!!

lol na, not even Addais mother would have called that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Archimedes wrote: »
    Wow. That is the best catch I have seen in quite some time.

I think that's the greatest catch I have ever seen!

cooker3 wrote: »
    I think that's the greatest catch I have ever seen!
    Its definitely up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

I can honestly say im delighted with my Jets season so far.Poor against a good team in week 1 but since then they have been good and great.

Sanchez is much improved and isnt killing us and Lt is keeping up form as my surprise pick of the season.

We could have lost Sunday but now we arent losing those games now.

Only downer is that Revis island seems to be giving out free weekend passes these days:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

LT is certainly proving a lot of doubters wrong. Well done to him

As for that catch in the Colts game :eek:
    Now I thought that TD catch I saw from the Chiefs TE this season was fantastic but realy, this one was even more amazing

Monday nights would not be the same without ol' Hank :)

This has the potential to be a cracker

• Advertisement

Oh flip, that's a nasty looking injury for Vince Young :(

Advertisement