Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

I was thinking of going as Betamax this year,was Old Gregg last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Bertie Ahern could be a good one. Cut leg holes into the bottom of a big carboard box and have a door and hey-press-to it's "News of the world Bertie!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Comic book Guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

The pope, i did it last year and got a great reaction everywhere i went. had a book of confessions that people wrote their sins in, was some read the next morning!

Getting another run out of the costume, not buying a new one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Think i'll just put a white sheet over my head and pretend i'm a ghost.

Then again,i'm so pale anyway, maybe i don't need the sheet..

Dragon. Egg cartons, glue and a pile of black paint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Shawn Crahan AKA Clown #6 from Slipknot with the Mask from the Iowa album, got the mask this morning from ebay and have the boots/overall/fake blood.

http://www.slipknot-metal.com/photogallery/albums/uploads/members/shawn/images/Shawn20.jpg

Deliciously evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

Santa Claus, just to confuse everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Dark fairy!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Elmo:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

A member of the bloody beetroots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Sounds UBER ghey but i'm gonna do a playboy bunny outfit (in the hopes the one i wore 10 yrs ago still fits :))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

beer wizard

• Registered Users Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭Lantus

what can I say.........

koljr-banana-splits-400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Kiera wrote: »
    Sounds UBER ghey but i'm gonna do a playboy bunny outfit (in the hopes the one i wore 10 yrs ago still fits :))
    Ah ya came back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

anniehoo wrote: »
    Ah ya came back!

I need/missed my friends x :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

The Hamburglar.

But in reality, I never think of dressing up until it's too late to get a decent costume together.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Lantus wrote: »
    what can I say.........

koljr-banana-splits-400.jpg

hands up those who started humming the theme tune when you looked at this picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

Steyr wrote: »
    Shawn Crahan AKA Clown #6 from Slipknot with the Mask from the Iowa album, got the mask this morning from ebay and have the boots/overall/fake blood.

http://www.slipknot-metal.com/photogallery/albums/uploads/members/shawn/images/Shawn20.jpg

Deliciously evil.

wanted to get me and the lads to do the full band, but we could only get 5 to agree :( sad face! i was all on for Joey!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Does anyone know where I could get a Shrek mask? You'd think they would be everywhere but I have looked in Hallmark, Smyths and Toymaster with no luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Pookah

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I could get a Shrek mask? You'd think they would be everywhere but I have looked in Hallmark, Smyths and Toymaster with no luck.

Just did a quick google and you could order one from UK, if you can't find a closer alternative.

http://www.escapade.co.uk/Masks-sale/Licensed-Movie-masks/Adult-shrek-mask-68146.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Gonna buy a lollipop.....that's me Kojak costume sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

Ebay?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Have tried ebay and the ones on there are quite cheap and sort of dont look like shrek at all. Would also rather not order online as I dont want to be waiting on it to come in the post incase there are any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

Have tried ebay and the ones on there are quite cheap and sort of dont look like shrek at all. Would also rather not order online as I dont want to be waiting on it to come in the post incase there are any problems.

Well your close to dublin, head into town and take a walk around, you are bound to find a shrek mask in one of those small shops, I would suggest the costume shop across the road from stephens green shopping centre at the top of grafton street

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

No idea really, choices range from Ann Summers outfits to playboy bunny (done that before though) or something simple like morticia adams/witch!

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

I'm gonna wear a man thong, cover myself in dirt and oil and carry around a case of beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

JayEnnis wrote: »
    I'm gonna wear a man thong, cover myself in dirt and oil and carry around a case of beer.

Normal Saturday night out then :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Think I'll try Poison Ivy this year but the ready-made costumes are awful so will be a lot of work!

Advertisement