Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youngest ever transsexual was 12

Options
  • 10-10-2010 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Link From the folks that posted that youngest ever mother story (yeah, I don't know why I went back either. :(), they present the youngest ever transsexual - Kim Petras. And if I say so myself, she ain't bad looking at all. I mean he...err...she. I'm not gay by the way. :cool:
    Kim Petras was born on 27 August 1992 as Tim Petras. Her parents, Lutz and Konni, have said that from the age of two, she began insisting she was a girl. It slowly became apparent this was "not just a phase"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I'd bang her, it , him whatever

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Hmm...would this be still gay to have sex with him/her/it? :pac: Reminds me of that storyline with Roy and Haley from Coronation Street all those years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Dean820 wrote: »
    Hmm...would this be still gay to have sex with him/her/it? :pac: Reminds me of that storyline with Roy and Haley from Coronation Street all those years ago.

Yeah.If youre a bird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

Gay? No.

Weird, fu*ked up and generally sick? Yeah...

Hot as fu*k? FU*K YEAH! :D

• Advertisement

Gay? No.

Weird, fu*ked up and generally sick? Yeah...

Hot as fu*k? FU*K YEAH! :D

It's not that weird, Maybe this is just me but you'd never have been able to tell only for this article

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

I expect the tolerance police will have something to say about this thread when they find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

No but it would get you put on a list and stared at everytime you walk near a school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

orourkeda wrote: »
    It's not that weird, Maybe this is just me but you'd never have been able to tell only for this article

It is pretty weird, I'm not saying it's a negative thing, but i'd definitely find it weird, and wouldn't do it, but that's just me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Yeah.If youre a bird

No, that would be called bestiality.

Perhaps you misunderstood the extreme sarcasm in my post? :P

Sure if she's hot, then yeah, do her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

there are actually plenty of young transgender children these days who are living happy lives as their identified gender.

and please, don't call her "it" or "he", it's not funny or clever, just stupid

Told ya.

Told ya.

so what? I don't think anyone should be called an "it",
    that's just a very ignorant way to talk about another person not to mention offensive. you wouldn't like it one bit if everyone started referring to you as "it" would you?

Links234 wrote: »
    that's just a very ignorant way to talk about another person not to mention offensive. you wouldn't like it one bit if everyone started referring to you as "it" would you?

But in fairness he didn't chop off his penis and start wearing dresses. People can't decide on to call this person a he or she so they naturally say 'it'. Its not nice but its a natural thing to do I think.

Then say that to someone who did so and quit spitting fire in my direction!

But in fairness he didn't chop off his penis and start wearing dresses. People can't decide on to call this person a he or she so they naturally say 'it'. Its not nice but its a natural thing to do I think.

No, it's natural to refer to a young woman as she and her.

calling someone an "it" is just horrible, it means you think of them as a "thing" instead of a human being.

calling someone an "it" is just horrible, it means you think of them as a "thing" instead of a human being.

Depends on the uh... "person" ;).
    http://www.angelfire.com/hi2/punker85/images/CHYNA1.JPG

I know well this person is a human being and from that video seems to be a nice, caring one at that but again this in my eyes, is not a young woman, a she or a her. It was born as a male, its impossible it be a woman. I see your point however, its not nice at all. But as I said in a previous post, its a natural thing to refer to a transgender as, as some people might refer unborn children as an 'it'.

• Advertisement

I don't want another debate
    I'm saying that it's very offensive to call someone an "it" so just please don't do it.

I'll leave it at that for now, but here's something else you might find interesting:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I thought we were done with trans AH threads? Aren't we on to muslims, culchies and atheists?!

I'm so sick of the same pathetic arguments plodded out by the anti trans AH brigade every.single.time. Its boring.

Just go read one of the multitude of other trans threads on AH, they are not hard to find.

How many transsexuals go to that school?!? I saw at least two in that video. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

Operation or not it's a bloke and no makeup / hair clothes etc changes that for me. Wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Maybe this is just me but you'd never have been able to tell only for this article

You'd find out sooner or later....:(

jay-me wrote: »
    Operation or not it's a bloke and no makeup / hair clothes etc changes that for me. Wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole!!!

Yeah I know! You need my 100 foot pole ;)

jay-me wrote: »

Link234 is gonna get ya.^

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

What makes us male or female? Is it just the physical differences? Is it how we think, feel & act? Or is it all of the above?

What makes us male or female? Is it just the physical differences? Is it how we think, feel & act? Or is it all of the above?

Willy = male. Flange = female?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

Wow. What a beautiful looking girl.

Advertisement