Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Conspiracy I believe in, and it is happening right now!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

yekahS wrote: »
    The government is still making secret deals with bondholders and are now paying back unguaranteed bank debt. There is no moral/legal or other obligation for paying this back. You don't have to be the biggest conspiracy nut to think the reason the government is paying 3/4 of a billion in unsecured debt is because there is a conspiracy of elites/ the oft mentioned "golden circle" behind it.

Mary Hanafins continuing avoidance and squirming says it all...

Thanks for sharing yekahs, raging watching that, that bitch needs waterboarding til she tells the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 nlpete

If you havnt seen it allready..check out a vid in the news and polotics section of you tube called "something fishy about this bondholder debt".

Hopefully it wont be long now till they talk or are made talk !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Something Very Very Fishy indeed

BB Torture is a very unreliable method for gettin the Truth out of people, Now dont get me wrong, Im not opposed to the Waterboarding/Nailpulling of those Criminals :D I just dont think it possoble for People like that to even understand what Truth is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Something Very Very Fishy indeed

BB Torture is a very unreliable method for gettin the Truth out of people, Now dont get me wrong, Im not opposed to the Waterboarding/Nailpulling of those Criminals :D I just dont think it possoble for People like that to even understand what Truth is

Yea something very fishy about your link mahatma, theres none!:eek:, as for torture and truth, well we could try different torture techniques and just see if it gets the truth, if not at least we tried.
    Now Link:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

thanks Uprising:o

Oh Yeah I agree with you, I have a number of savagley nasty tortures in mind for some of those cnuts, its just that I'd be under no illusion of Gettin the truth out of them, not that I'd be against torturin em for a few Months ;)

• Advertisement

thanks Uprising:o

Oh Yeah I agree with you, I have a number of savagley nasty tortures in mind for some of those cnuts, its just that I'd be under no illusion of Gettin the truth out of them, not that I'd be against torturin em for a few Months ;)

Firstly ask them nicely to have a seat, "we need to have a word with you guys, sit."
    Armchair-questioning.jpg

If a few screws (not that type!) doesn't do the trick, fugg it, get the old rusty saw out and put it back to good use, line them against the wall and as they watch their peers getting a good going over they may have a overwhelming need to tell the truth.
    Hand-Saw.jpg

saw.jpg

Just an option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

Enda said before the election he'd order an investigation into who benefited from the Anglo bailout, be interesting to see if he follows through

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

squod wrote: »

Don't you know they'll be personally looked after after paying the bondholders.

profitius wrote: »
    Don't you know they'll be personally looked after after paying the bondholders.

Yea they're all writing their CV's now.
    http://www.eurobrussels.com/

Some may be looking for better bar and endorsing this murdering scum as eu president, then try get themselves a handy number,
    Taoiseach backs Tony Blair for EU president job
    Mr Blair has appeared to be positioning himself over the past 18 months for the post, which is expected to be set up next year.
    http://www.independent.ie/national-news/taoiseach-backs-tony-blair-for-eu-president-job-1904196.html

Having a shake with the old puppet boss.

Here he is again in a better light.
    tony-blair-du-war-criminal.jpe

Since finishing his acting career he has gone from strenght to strenght.

after ten years in office, and he was officially confirmed as Middle East envoy for the United Nations, European Union, United States, and Russia.

In January 2008, it was confirmed that Blair would be joining investment bank JPMorgan Chase in a "senior advisory capacity" and that he would advise Zurich Financial Services on climate change. Some sources have claimed that his role at JP Morgan will pay more than $1m a year This additional salary will contribute to annual earnings of over £7m.

Blair's links with, and receipt of an undisclosed sum from, UI Energy Corporation, a Korean company with oil interests in northern Iraq, have also been subject to media comment in the UK.

Speculation places his personal wealth at £60 million, mostly earned since his tenure as Prime Minister, and owns nine properties around the world. In July 2010 it was reported that his personal security guards claimed £250,000 a year in expenses from the tax payer, Foreign Secretary William Hague said; "we have to make sure that [Blair's security] is as cost-effective as possible, that it doesn't cost any more to the taxpayer than is absolutely necessary".

Blair has established Tony Blair Associates. This firm will "allow him to provide, in partnership with others, strategic advice on a commercial and pro bono [free] basis, on political and economic trends and governmental reform."

Congressional Gold Medal (2003)
    Honorary Doctor of Law (LL.D.) from Queen's University Belfast (2008)
    Presidential Medal of Freedom (2009)
    Dan David Prize (2009)
    Liberty Medal (2010)

Iraqi%2Bdeaths.jpg

Our ex leaders cant expect the same honourable jobs, but they might get something for enslaving the nation before rotating shifts.

After resigning his former acting career in the dail, he did a few odd jobs, writes for a paper, squats in cupboards drinking peoples tea because theres no more room under the mattress or anywhere else.
    29ve2oo.jpg

But I'm sure Bertie will make ends meet somehow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

Good old Tony Blair is being rewarded now for bring Britain to war.

In fairness to him he is one of the all time great actors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

A couple of quotes from a long article, where we are for now.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/opinion/2011/0507/1224296372123.html?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4dc55f094753b0ec%2C0

Try to imagine the Bank of England’s insisting that Northern Rock be rescued by Newcastle City Council and you have some idea of how seriously the ECB expects the Irish bailout to work.
    the new Government’s current policy of lying on the ground with a begging bowl and hoping that someone takes pity on us does not make for a particularly strong negotiating position

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

meglome wrote: »
    No doubt the system was broken, very broken.

Was?! It's pretty much a similar system to the one which allows the ECB to lend to us right now in order to prop up a subsystem which has failed, and they know we can not realistically afford to repay the loan.

Advertisement