Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Ghost-Hunting TV Series - To View Or Not To View?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Amhran Nua

There would have to be a happy medium, so to speak.
    I see what you did there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Nah. I missed the show yesterday. I just watched it on youtube.

Well, the thread and poll about an Irish paranormal investigation series were/are completely separate from the thread about 'Spooked'. But it was 'Spooked' that set the ball rolling and the thoughts wandering alright.
    KeithAFC wrote: »
    A few things about it, basically a few of them went in expecting stuff to happen and a number of them didn't get anything really. It really only got a bit interesting and actually more 'entertaining' when the paranormal group came in and it kind of had more of a flow to it.

I think it could be a good series if they scrap the voice over guy and replace that medium with some one who isn't sensational.

Right, the paranormal investigation show would an entirely separate one from the show 'Spooked'. There would no retarded narration or mediums donned in black, velvet hooded cloaks, etc.

This would be more in the vein of Ghost Hunters International, but better, and with more of a focus on Irish places, local people, and history.

Btw, I agree that 'Spooked' was bettered instantly when the lads (and woman) from the paranormal team arrived. Prior to that, it had been directionless and impossible to take seriously in any way, shape, or form.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Amhran Nua wrote: »
    I see what you did there.

:D

A-ha, a discerning eye. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Wouldn't watch it, nor would I watch a similar leprechaun hunting TV series.

Advertisement