Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

for people from the southside

Options
  • 04-10-2010 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

do you consider yourself a 'dub' i defo dont.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

Nope. :D

(BTW, your user name makes it pretty clear where this is going)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

h8scobes wrote: »

I guess 19.41 is when the high content posts come in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I don't consider myself a Dub either. Funny that, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

i always taught a scobe was a nickname for a subuaru
    boards is the only place i have ever seen it to describe a scumbag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

southside of where?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Nah I heard it used for scumbags loads. I don't really either. I dunno what I'd describe myself as.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Ruu wrote: »
    southside of where?

Was going to post that!

But yeah - Dublin Forum.

And no. Dublin is a sh!thole. The lot of it, North and South. There's your answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Popcorn, get yer popcorn.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I do yep. A dub is a person from Dublin, why would you not be a dub cos you're from the southside? :confused:

Oh yeah- Dublin forum is that way --->

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭h8scobes

lol 'all of it' the northside is generally a kip i will agree however there is some unbel spots such as howth and malahide however the southside is full of leafy suburbs and spectacular scenery. it has such nice little villages like dalkey(anyone i recommend dalkey on xmas eve atmosphere is wonderful)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

why wouldnt you op? its dublin and people who come from dublin are dubliners

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

If you were born in Dublin you are a Dub!

I'm a Dub and I'm very proud of it!

lol 'all of it' the northside is generally a kip i will agree however there is some unbel spots such as howth and malahide however the southside is full of leafy suburbs and spectacular scenery

like burned out cars in dolphins barn, burned out flats in mounttown and my younger brothers car being stolen in kilcross.

for spectacular scenery howth head is amazing

oh, obvious troll is obvious

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭digitalninja

worst OP ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Ruu wrote: »
    southside of where?

Dublin, silly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

If you are a dub OP, I would say the southsiders you are referring to are happy with not being dubs.

why wouldnt you op? its dublin and people who come from dublin are dubliners

i am a southside dubliner, not a 'dubliner' or worse a 'dub':mad:

lol 'all of it' the northside is generally a kip i will agree however there is some unbel spots such as howth and malahide however the southside is full of leafy suburbs and spectacular scenery. it has such nice little villages like dalkey(anyone i recommend dalkey on xmas eve atmosphere is wonderful)

It seems you have travelled far and wide to all parts of Dublin :rolleyes:

Your post above doesn't even warrant me wasting my time trying to explain how wrong it is...

Dublin has many different parts, North, South, East and West.

Ye all have a nice day now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

all the gifted people come from the foothills of the wicklah mountains. artisans

whereas northside is infinite flatlands of the same n00bs and terraces that have no natural cut-off point. so it keeps expanding :( i saw 3 spoirals in a rare outing to finglas last wk. every detail right down to the snaggle tooth

something the op posted over in commuting and transport, lovely fella indeed:

lol i took the dart to and from school for 6 years and must have raked up over 50 fines in that time and never paid any of them. was never chased for them either. perhaps the inspector feared what would result from fining a boy in michaels :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

More like a dickhead if you ask me...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

I guess so. I was born in Dublin, have lived here my whole life. Why wouldn't I? Dub=/=Skanger or scumbag you know. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

I prefer Northsiders

Northside Cork that is.

Welcome to your own private club...

Members : 1

Gets coat on and leaves .....

like burned out cars in dolphins barn, burned out flats in mounttown and my younger brothers car being stolen in kilcross.

for spectacular scenery howth head is amazing

oh, obvious troll is obvious

what are you talkin about? where the hell is mounttown? i never ever heard of that place in my whole entire life. its not the southside and neither is a place called 'dolphin barn':mad: please dont tell me your one of those people who considers tallaght to be the 'southside; when people say southside they mean south east really and includes blackrock donnybrook sandymount ballsbridge killiney deansgrange dalkey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

So wait, does that make you a "west Brit" then (since we are indulging in stereotypes and all).

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Eh, hate to break it to you there OP, but Tallaght, Dolphin's Barn, Crumlin etc are all Southside ffs. Just because you want it to only include Stillorgan, Blackrock and Mount Merrion doesn't make it so.

anyway can we least have a discussion about this there is no reason why it cant be discssed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Sigh... The trolls just really aren't putting the effort in these days. You're no Trent or Facekicker OP. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

What the hell are ye people talking about? Why isn't this in one of the Dublin forums?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement