Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, I think my friend is in love with me

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

Just for future reference, ride her. She's an adult, she can take care of herself.

Many years ago I had the same issue (presumably with a different girl), I didn't ride her, I regret it now, after all it's just two adults having fun.

I have no idea what you're amazing at Amazo; but, I'll profer a bright shiny shilling that it has nothing to do with what goes on in the hearts of men or women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

just lash her out of it ffs!shes a woman afterall,thats what shes on this planet for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Sink the banana.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Berty wrote: »
    Think about this response.

When you are touching the 30 mark and look backwards and those nice and young nubile girls......................................:D:D:D:D

You will think "damn, should have ridden as many as possible"(Even the FAT ONES)

So just fvcking do it!!!

But you've a far better chance of getting the nubile ones when you're over 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Dont do it man. From personal experience, it just makes it harder down the road. Believe me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

I have no idea what you're amazing at Amazo; but, I'll profer a bright shiny shilling that it has nothing to do with what goes on in the hearts of men or women.

Wtf is this supposed to mean ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Don't do it, it's not nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

Ledger wrote: »
    Dont do it man. From personal experience, it just makes it harder down the road. Believe me.
    Sea Sharp wrote: »
    Don't do it, it's not nice.

P.I. ======>>>> thataway ya pair of virgins.This is A.H.

The answer is based on Scuid Mhór's question is she hot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Dr. Zeus

triple-M wrote: »
    just lash her out of it ffs!shes a woman afterall,thats what shes on this planet for

Someone's not getting any

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

triple-M wrote: »

She'll be frothing at the gash!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

OP, so your friend says she is love with you and you go on an internet forum to ask if you should ride her?

My advice, leave her alone and don't have more female friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

I find its funny that no one assumes the girl might say no.

If she said she fancies him, that might imply she's willing

But specifically saying she loves him sounds more like she wants him as her boyfriend.

If the OP just plans to take advantage of her feelings, sleep with her, and then ignore her... its just kinda cruel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Ronin247 wrote: »
    P.I. ======>>>> thataway ya pair of virgins.This is A.H.

The answer is based on Scuid Mhór's question is she hot

ok fair point. What i meant to say is get it into her. Dat better?

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Erica<3

So what happened OP??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,410 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Look son, give her a good vigorous dunting up the nipsy and stop farting about.

You will know for sure in the morning.

Ok..... neeeeeeext

And I have found this weeks power phrase. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Aw come on, the girl told him she's in love with him before they've even shagged. I know this is a bit of an assumption, but it's highly likely she's the type of girl who'll take a ride as a marriage proposal. They'll do the deed, he'll be all "grand so", and while he's doing the walk of shame home, thinking about the big dirty fry he needs to cure his hangover, she'll be online looking at wedding rings. He'll never get rid of her, and if he does manage to, she'll probably act like he "took advantage" and make out like he's the root of all evil even though she'd probably still let him have another poke because she hopes it will make him love her. Ugh.

But yeah, just an assumption...

This. You are best to avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Alright, this is what happened. Wasn't sure if I would post it but sure here it goes. Met up at the party last night, it was our other friends party but we got sitting where there was loads of people we didn't know so we were kind of stuck with each other which felt a bit awkward at first for me. But after a couple of pints we settled in, and after a while I mentioned about last week and said in plain terms that I didn't want to be a bastard and didn't want a girlfriend. I said all the right stuff, like I valued her as a friend and I think she's a good laugh, which she is in fairness. So we both agreed to keep things the way they are. After a few more pints and at the end of the night, I got talking to her friend, I don't really know her but I'd seen her out. But anyways, she mentions that my friend likes me and would love to go out and all that. I explained what I said earlier again and hoped that be the end of it. But my friend's friend (this is getting complicated, should of invented names, lol) said my friend would be up for a **** buddy kinda deal. At first, I was like 'Hmm...', lmao. But soon went back to original idea of wanting to keep things they way they were. But here where things get ****ed up. My friend asked me to walk her home (as I often do after a night out, wouldn't like to see her getting attacked), and I end up having a few sausages she makes and having a few more drinks.

Last thing I remember before my memory goes is Black Eye Pea's song 'Where is the Love?' playing on a loop. She must have set it on a loop, god only knows. I woke up this morning, head a little sore...and yep sure enough she was in the bed beside me with a wet condom beside her head. Thoughts running through my head were '****!', '****!' and 'Where is the love, y'all.'. The song was still looping outside in the sitting room, lmao. Tbh, I don't even know how I even got it up, I was fairly drunk.

It was a bit awkward again when she woke up and she made me a few rashers. We had a bit of a talk over the breakfast and decided to not rush into things and talk again in the next few days, meet up or something. I thought that was the best thing to do really. It all seems a bit mad but there ya go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

So both of ye got sausages.... Good stuff..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭King Felix

Alright, this is what happened. Wasn't sure if I would post it but sure here it goes. Met up at the party last night, it was our other friends party but we got sitting where there was loads of people we didn't know so we were kind of stuck with each other which felt a bit awkward at first for me. But after a couple of pints we settled in, and after a while I mentioned about last week and said in plain terms that I didn't want to be a bastard and didn't want a girlfriend. I said all the right stuff, like I valued her as a friend and I think she's a good laugh, which she is in fairness. So we both agreed to keep things the way they are. After a few more pints and at the end of the night, I got talking to her friend, I don't really know her but I'd seen her out. But anyways, she mentions that my friend likes me and would love to go out and all that. I explained what I said earlier again and hoped that be the end of it. But my friend's friend (this is getting complicated, should of invented names, lol) said my friend would be up for a **** buddy kinda deal. At first, I was like 'Hmm...', lmao. But soon went back to original idea of wanting to keep things they way they were. But here where things get ****ed up. My friend asked me to walk her home (as I often do after a night out, wouldn't like to see her getting attacked), and I end up having a few sausages she makes and having a few more drinks.

Last thing I remember before my memory goes is Black Eye Pea's song 'Where is the Love?' playing on a loop. She must have set it on a loop, god only knows. I woke up this morning, head a little sore...and yep sure enough she was in the bed beside me with a wet condom beside her head. Thoughts running through my head were '****!', '****!' and 'Where is the love, y'all.'. The song was still looping outside in the sitting room, lmao. Tbh, I don't even know how I even got it up, I was fairly drunk.

It was a bit awkward again when she woke up and she made me a few rashers. We had a bit of a talk over the breakfast and decided to not rush into things and talk again in the next few days, meet up or something. I thought that was the best thing to do really. It all seems a bit mad but there ya go.

:pac:

I know there's no names or pics, but surely Ireland's too small for this type of thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Ah. And so begins another typical Irish romantic love story.........memory blanks, wet condoms and rashers for breakfast......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭dezzyd

With this much detail....... how do you know she is not actually on boards reading this right now????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

dezzyd wrote: »
    With this much detail....... how do you know she is not actually on boards reading this right now????

Well, considering she doesn't know how to turn on a computer, chances are low.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Dean820 wrote: »

None of her mates know how to either, huh? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

How can someone not remember having sex? That's virtually impossible ffs. You were either conscious therefore you would remember, or you were unconscious and would not. But if you were the latter, then nothing would 'work'. What's a wet condom btw? Was someone stirring an oul cup of tea with it or what? I've heard of a used condom but a wet one - well that's a first.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

How can someone not remember having sex? That's virtually impossible ffs. You were either conscious therefore you would remember, or you were unconscious and would not. But if you were the latter, then nothing would 'work'. What's a wet condom btw? Was someone stirring an oul cup of tea with it or what? I've heard of a used condom but a wet one - well that's a first.

Seen as it was up by her head,maybe she was chewing on it in her sleep.

You might not have shagged her at all OP- she might just like chewing on condoms in the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭dezzyd

Dean820 wrote: »

Hope for your sake she doesn't - Whatever about a relationship with this girl, your friendship will be over.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

Any minute now someones gonna post 'i call shenanigans'. then someone else is going to speculate that dean is probably 14 and hasn't left his house since late july.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭mcdoogle

knird evol wrote: »
    Any minute now someones gonna post 'i call shenanigans'. then someone else is going to speculate that dean is probably 14 and hasn't left his house since late july.

That's not possible - he's obviously been to school or social services would have called round!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Ian Beale wrote: »
    Oh how Brummytom wishes he was you right now

is he the guy that wants the whole world to know hes a virgin?

Advertisement