Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Gogarty says he is being "patriotic" by propping up the government.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

Has date been decided?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

a few years ago it was the e voting machines that we are still paying to store, who is storing these pieces or trash, and who is getting the money to store them, ---- now we are talking about the next big money waster, this electric car, how can we stop this rot, when and where will it all stop and they see they are not thinking things through,

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This will be happening next Wednesday 13th with some round up and intermittent answers on Thursday.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Yo Buddy. You still alive?

Judging by his recent posts here Paul seems well able to handle himself. So he and his posts should be considered the norm. Unless it is not about a politician answering questions and more about boards.ie and what it can get out of it.

:rolleyes:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Its about not having done this before and being cautious about it.

There are 75 posts in the questions thread so already we have more then any single person could answer in a day even if it was full time.... so optimisation is important.

If anyone can come up with a better plan they:

1. Didn't, when I asked for suggestions.

2. Can suggest it now but it has to address the concerns and issues I raised in that post. Almost everyone was prepared to trust me to host this an conduit questions etc, along with the questioneers, (who I'm about to pick).

Boards gets very little out of this except that this is one of the reasons I wanted to do boards for a long long time. Wouldnt it be nice if it was the *norm* that politicians engaged in this way? :)

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 seaniedearg

I hope that fella Liam Byrne is picked, he seems to know his onions, so he does

Advertisement