Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortal Kombat Klock...

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

J0hnick wrote: »
    http://shoryuken.com/content/mortal-kombat-9-demo-coming-soon-3786/

Good news: Demo is out out March 8th :)
    Bad news: Its PS3 Exclusive, and if your not a PlayStation Plus member, you'll have to wait another week

No word on 360 yet :(

From the Playstation Blog

"The demo includes four playable characters: Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Johnny Cage and Mileena, along with their Fatalities and X-Ray Attacks; two environments: The Pit and The Living Forest; single player and one-on-one versus modes; and stereoscopic 3D support."

I own both machines but this sucks for 360 users, I prefer to have my online multiplayer games on 360 cause I prefer live to PSN, but with Kratos and all the other extra's there really is no reason to get this on 360 if you own both machines.

How can I tell if I'm a Playstation Plus member or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,979 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    How can I tell if I'm a Playstation Plus member or not?

If you pay for a Playstation Plus account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

If you pay for a Playstation Plus account.

Thanks. I guess I'll have to wait an extra week then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

J0hnick wrote: »

No word on 360 yet :(

Humbug! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

The demo went up for us regular peons today. Anyone tried it out?
    It still feels like clunky ol' MK to me, and I haven't gotten used to the block button yet. In fact, there's a command assigned to all eight buttons on my TE. Moving my hand around that much will take some getting used to by itself. Sucks to be you guys with 6 buttons sticks! :pac:
    While it still feels clunky, it definitely feels way better than DCvMK and UMK3. I reckon I could actually learn to like this one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

I like it! Weird at first, but once you figure out a couple good combos its quite fun.

Advertisement