Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro-Israel BBC bias on Flotilla Massacre documentary.

Options
12346»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

http://www.foca.net/media/documents/timeline-inconsistencies-gaza-flotilla-attack-31052010.pdf

not sure if this was posted already but here it is anyway

Timeline & Inconsistencies Report

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

squod wrote: »
    They weren't going to Israel.

Taking machine guns to a fist fight is fine with you?

no they wherent going to israel but they had to travel to Israeli contrlled waters, as far as the israelis are concerned they have the right to block passage thoriugh their terriorty.
    Wheter the rest of the world agree or not this is what they percieve as right.

robtri wrote: »
    no they wherent going to israel but they had to travel to Israeli contrlled waters, as far as the israelis are concerned they have the right to block passage thoriugh their terriorty.
    Wheter the rest of the world agree or not this is what they percieve as right.

Pretend you and I are next door neighbours. Pretend I am dead set against modern medicine. Pretend you have just had a massive heart attack and struggle to the phone to call emergency services. The paramedics arrive and I meet them in your driveway and prevent them from entering your house to save your life. I attack them and they defend themselves with their fists. I whip out my shotgun and blow both their heads off, killing them instantly. Meanwhile you are critical inside...

Now, I was just doing what I "percieve as right" 'cos I believe modern medicine takes more lives than saves them.

If you can defend Israel for mass-murder and preventing life saving aid from getting to the needy in the name of doing what they "percieve as right" there is no reason why "me" above hasn't done anything wrong by your own standards.

Pretend you and I are next door neighbours. Pretend I am dead set against modern medicine. Pretend you have just had a massive heart attack and struggle to the phone to call emergency services. The paramedics arrive and I meet them in your driveway and prevent them from entering your house to save your life. I attack them and they defend themselves with their fists. I whip out my shotgun and blow both their heads off, killing them instantly. Meanwhile you are critical inside...

Now, I was just doing what I "percieve as right" 'cos I believe modern medicine takes more lives than saves them.

If you can defend Israel for mass-murder and preventing life saving aid from getting to the needy in the name of doing what they "percieve as right" there is no reason why "me" above hasn't done anything wrong by your own standards.

thats not comparable...
    not even close

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

I have a little conspiracy theory about the Mavi Marmara incident. Ok, here it goes.

"Ken O'Keefe" is actually a CIA agent employed by the Israelis to stage a violent attack on Israeli soldiers. Israel has been enraged by the humanitarian aid Gaza has been receiving and needs a way to stop it. By staging this attack on the Mavi Marmara, Israel can claim that any activist may be trying to smuggle in terrorists or have similar violent goals. As such, Israel is free to impose even stricter controls over who or what can enter the region. They can claim that activists are now an imminent threat to Israeli solders and can refuse them entry into Gaza and the West Bank entirely. This whole thing was a false flag attack.

Ideas? Criticisms?

I have a little conspiracy theory about the Mavi Marmara incident. Ok, here it goes.

"Ken O'Keefe" is actually a CIA agent employed by the Israelis to stage a violent attack on Israeli soldiers. Israel has been enraged by the humanitarian aid Gaza has been receiving and needs a way to stop it. By staging this attack on the Mavi Marmara, Israel can claim that any activist may be trying to smuggle in terrorists or have similar violent goals. As such, Israel is free to impose even stricter controls over who or what can enter the region. They can claim that activists are now an imminent threat to Israeli solders and can refuse them entry into Gaza and the West Bank entirely. This whole thing was a false flag attack.

Ideas? Criticisms?

anything to back it up???

or it could be ken o keefe is a pure terrorist... lets just pull things out of the air here

robtri wrote: »
    anything to back it up???

or it could be ken o keefe is a pure terrorist... lets just pull things out of the air here

Ken O'Keefe is a former U.S. Marine and legislator in the Hawaiian government. You're right, he is a terrorist...working for the CIA and Mossad to undermine the vast efforts of peace activists and humanitarian aid workers in Gaza and the West Bank.

Ken O'Keefe is a former U.S. Marine and legislator in the Hawaiian government. You're right, he is a terrorist...working for the CIA and Mossad to undermine the vast efforts of peace activists and humanitarian aid workers in Gaza and the West Bank.

just as plausible as you explanation...

"Ken O'Keefe" is actually a CIA agent

A CIA agent who organised white human shields in Iraq? Yeah. Right...
    employed by the Israelis to stage a violent attack on Israeli soldiers.
    There never was any attack on Israeli soliders. Violent or otherwise.
    Israel has been enraged by the humanitarian aid Gaza has been receiving and needs a way to stop it. By staging this attack on the Mavi Marmara, Israel can claim that any activist may be trying to smuggle in terrorists or have similar violent goals.
    They already do

As such, Israel is free to impose even stricter controls over who or what can enter the region. They can claim that activists are now an imminent threat to Israeli solders and can refuse them entry into Gaza and the West Bank entirely.

They already do. Illegaly.

This whole thing was a false flag attack.

Ideas? Criticisms?

Nahhhhh

• Advertisement

A CIA agent who organised white human shields in Iraq? Yeah. Right...

You have to build up a cover in order to avoid suspicion.
    There never was any attack on Israeli soliders. Violent or otherwise.

And yet O'Keefe disarmed and subdued 2 Israeli commandos. Did you miss the pictures of Ken with his forehead covered in blood? I presume from head butting those two commandos in the face. Why was the MM the only ship of five to have this kind of loss of life or even violence for that matter? The other four ship surrendered without a struggle, and they also did not try entering Gaza under the cover of darkness. They did not report any violence or executions.
    They already do

They already do. Illegaly.

And they catch a ton of flak for these actions. Israelis themselves are even turning against these kinds of tactics so the government needs to manufacture some credibility. It just doesn't make any sense that the MM was attacked unprovoked.

How the hell did Ken O'Keefe, a former Marine who has been out of active duty for over 15 years, manage two disarm and subdue two highly trained Israeli commandos? Simple, they allowed him to disarm them. How did he avoid being shot in the face? Simple, "Don't shoot the guy with the massive teardrop tattoo on his face, he's on our side".

iHH is well know to have alleged terrorist links. What the hell were they doing on that boat? Even if the allegations are false, they still have that reputation and had no business on that boat to begin with.

Edit: I also find it strange that there's so little information about this guy. Where is he from? What schools did he attend? What's with the tattoos on his face?

And yet O'Keefe disarmed and subdued Israeli commandos.
    Yes but not alone. This is how.
    "I went from the stern to the middle deck, below the upper deck, on which the soldiers landed. Just as I got there, one of the commandos fell from the upper deck, just a meter and a half from me, in front of my eyes. I think it was the soldier whose photograph was later published looking straight into the camera. The first thing I saw was the 9 mm pistol he was carrying, and I immediately tried to take it. The soldier was conscious but pretty much in shock, and it was easy to deal with him. I took his firearm but didn't know what to do with it.
    "After hiding the weapon I went back to the middle deck from the other side, when another commando was thrown down. This soldier had an assault rifle and was fully conscious. It was a lot harder to cope with him than with the first soldier. I and another Turk tried to take his firearm, but the strap was tied behind his back and he lay on his back and fought us. I saw that he was trying to reach the trigger, so we both made sure not to be opposite the barrel. He held the weapon so tightly that I had to pry his fingers loose from it. In the end we managed to get the rifle away from him and the Turk who was with me took it. Another two people arrived from midship and took this soldier inside, too.
    http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/magazine/rough-passage-1.315481
    Did you miss the pictures of Ken with his forehead covered in blood?
    Nope. Here they are again.

And this is what happened.
    We arrived at the airport and there was someone in charge wearing civilian clothes. Under his command were policemen in special uniforms, black or very dark blue. [There were policemen, Border Police and members of the police special patrol unit at the airport.] It was obvious that they despised us. We sat in the airport and a few meters in front of me was an American named Paul Larudee. Paul had a black eye and deep contusions on his right arm and he was in handcuffs. Apparently he had been told that he had to go somewhere and he would not do it and lay down on the floor. He was picked up by the hand and started to scream with the pain of his injuries. We all got up and started to shout at them to let him go. The police came over and shouted at us and hit us. One policeman hit me on the head with a truncheon and blood started to run down my face. I did not resist but told them everything I thought, that they were ****s and cowards, so one of them started to choke me and the others kicked me in the ribs.

"There were four or five of them on me. I couldn't breathe. Just as I started to black out, they got off. That was the only moment I thought I might not survive this story. Others were also beaten in the airport and one of the Turks had his arm broken.

"I was on the floor. They handcuffed me and started to drag me. At that point I started to resist, because I didn't understand where they were taking me, so they threw me on the floor again and one of them kicked me in the head while I was lying on the floor and my head was bleeding.

"When the guy in charge brought the policemen under control again I no longer wanted anything from them. Someone wanted to wipe the blood off my face and I told him to back off. Probably they didn't want me to fly with fresh wounds and all the blood on me, so they took me to some detention facility in the airport, where I ended up staying two more days while the others had already flown back.

"I was held in a cell alone in the airport. I was not allowed to see a lawyer or to call anyone. The Irish consul general came to see me and begged me to agree to leave. I told him I wanted to see a judge. On the day before I left someone came in and said, 'A judge will see you now.' I entered a room and there was a judge there and he asked me questions and I answered him. Half an hour later he called me in and said, 'You are being deported from Israel.'

"The night before I left I was attacked in my cell by two guards or policemen. I don't know who they were. I was sleeping, they came in, beat me and left. So I had blood on my face when I was released. I would not agree to wash my face, even though the Irish consul general asked me to. I told him, 'This is the way I was treated and I will keep the blood on my face. That's how I will stay, or that's how I will leave.'"
    http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/magazine/rough-passage-1.315481
    I presume from head butting those two commandos in the face.
    Evidently you presumed wrong.

Why was the MM the only ship of five to have this kind of loss of life
    Because quite clearly that was the only ship that the IDF attacked with lethal means.

or even violence for that matter?
    Wrong againThere was violence on the other ships. Up to and icluding the most recent Jewish ships.

The other four ship surrendered without a struggle,
    No they didn't
    and they also did not try entering Gaza under the cover of darkness.
    Sailing by night is not a crime. Mass-murder at night is.

They did not report any violence
    Yes they did.

or executions.

Well that's because there wasn't any. They only killed dark skinned Muslims because it's not as bad PR due to the ****ed up nature of the world we live in.
    And they catch a ton of flak for these actions.
    Naturally. Those involved should be tried for war crimes.

Israelis themselves are even turning against these kinds of tactics
    Israelis know right from wrong too,

so the government needs to manufacture some credibility.
    :confused:

By committing mass-murder?
    It just doesn't make any sense that the MM was attacked unprovoked.

Why would you expect a lunatic state to make sense to you? The flotilla was attacked to conserve the illegal blockade on Gaza who imposes on Gazans collective punishment - a(nother) war crime.

How the hell did Ken O'Keefe, a former Marine who has been out of active duty for over 15 years, manage two disarm and subdue two highly trained Israeli commandos? Simple, they allowed him to disarm them. How did he avoid being shot in the face? Simple, "Don't shoot the guy with the massive teardrop tattoo on his face, he's on our side".
    Told you above.

iHH is well know to have alleged terrorist links.
    :pac:

Sorry thats bollox. Nobody had even heard of them until AFTER Israek went into damage control after they had killed some it's members.

See this post:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=68238775&postcount=9
    What the hell were they doing on that boat?
    Well it was twofold
    1. Raising public awareness of the destitute conditions and the plight of the Gazans arising from the illegal blockade imposed by Israel
    2. Bring much needed aid to ease the suffering of these people. Things like wheelchairs for people crippled by the IDF from Castlead. More War Crimes there.
    Even if the allegations are false, they still have that reputation and had no business on that boat to begin with.
    :confused:

Lost me again.

A charity has "no business" in carrying out charity?

Edit: I also find it strange that there's so little information about this guy.
    No offense but I suggest you open your eyes.

Where is he from?
    San Diege, California.
    What schools did he attend?
    Education and work

Employers University Secondary school
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=614845373#!/1worldcitizen
    What's with the tattoos on his face?

It represents the death of a loved one.

It represents the death of a loved one.

Actually I was wrong

“The tear under my eye expresses the sorrow I feel for all the insanity I see humanity involved in.

“The chain around my neck is a necklace of commitment and another is Sanskrit for ‘compassion for all life.’”

Ken’s right arm is adorned with an Hawaiian tiki entwined with Celtic knots, and “USA EXPATRIOT: 3-1-01 R.I.P.”

On his left hand is a symbol for TJP, which stands for Truth, Justice, Peace and on his arm a take off of the Michael Parkes gargoyle who is chasing bubbles blown by a young maiden.

He also sports this Mark Twain quote:

“Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.”

On Ken’s left wrist is a bracelet and on his left thumb a ring and a heart.

On his right wrist is a “barcode” (taken from a packet of ground beef) and upon his forearm is inscribed “SOVEREIGN: BORN FREE - DIE FREE” and Ken explained it to me, “Kings and Queens are considered sovereign, but **** that! We are all sovereign!

Sorry thats bollox. Nobody had even heard of them until AFTER Israek went into damage control after they had killed some it's members.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IHH_(Turkish_NGO)#Allegations_of_affiliations_with_terrorist_organizations

In view of the information available, the Mission is satisfied that the interception of the
    flotilla and related preparatory planning by Israel was not purely motivated by concerns as
    to the vessels’ contribution to the war effort. Evidence attributed to the Chief of General
    Staff, Gabi Ashkenazi, who testified that he did not believe that the Foundation for Human
    Rights and Freedoms and Humanitarian Relief (IHH), one of the coalition members
    organizing the flotilla, was a “terrorist organization”
    .50 The evidence of Prime Minister
    Netanyahu to the Turkel Committee indicates that the decision to stop the flotilla was not
    taken because the vessels in themselves posed any immediate security threat.
    In any event,
    no such right of belligerent interdiction or wider claim of self-defence against the Flotilla
    has been asserted by Israel.

57. Therefore the Mission is satisfied not only that the flotilla presented no imminent
    threat but that the interception was motivated by concerns about the possible propaganda
    victory that might be claimed by the organizers of the flotilla.

58. Given the evidence at the Turkel Committee, it is clear that there was no reasonable
    suspicion that the Flotilla posed any military risk of itself
    . As a result, no case could be
    made for intercepting the vessels in the exercise of belligerent rights or Article 51 selfdefence.

Thus, no case can be made for the legality of the interception and the Mission
    therefore finds that the interception was illegal.

59. The Mission finds that the policy of blockade or closure regime, including the naval
    blockade imposed by Israel on Gaza was inflicting disproportionate civilian damage. The
    Mission considers that the naval blockade was implemented in support of the overall
    closure regime. As such it was part of a single disproportionate measure of armed conflict
    and as such cannot itself be found proportionate.

60. Furthermore, the closure regime is considered by the Mission to constitute collective
    punishment of the people living in the Gaza Strip and thus to be illegal and contrary to
    article 33 of the Fourth Geneva Convention.

http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/docs/15session/A.HRC.15.21_en.pdf

Looks like liar Jane Corbin will be okay if the **** ever hits the fan.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/tv-radio/the-bbc-bunker-they-dont-want-you-to-know-about-2121187.html

Kill-verifying: a procedure
    http://www.shovrimshtika.org/press_item_e.asp?id=45

Sound familiar?...
    Furkan Dogan, a nineteen-year old with dual Turkish and United States citizenship, was on the central area of the top deck filming with a small video camera when he was first hit with live fire. It appears that he was lying on the deck in a conscious, or semi-conscious, state for some time. In total Furkan received five bullet wounds, to the face, head, back thorax, left leg and foot. All of the entry wounds were on the back of his body, except for the face wound which entered to the right of his nose. According to forensic analysis, tattooing around the wound in his face indicates that the shot was delivered at point blank range.

Furthermore, the trajectory of the wound, from bottom to top, together with a vital abrasion to the left shoulder that could be consistent with the bullet exit point, is compatible with the shot being received while he was lying on the ground on his back. The other wounds were not the result of firing in contact, near contact or close range, but it is not otherwise possible to determine the exact firing range. The wounds to the leg and foot were
    most likely received in a standing position.

Ibrahim Bilgen, a 60 year old Turkish citizen, from Siirt in Turkey, was on the top deck and was one of the first passengers to be shot. He received a bullet wound to the chest, the trajectory of which was from above and not at close range. He had a further two bullet wounds to the right side of the back and right buttock, both back to front. These wounds would not have caused instant death, but he would have bled to death within a short time without medical attention.

Forensic evidence shows that he was shot in the side of the head with a soft baton round at such close proximity and that an entire bean bag and its wadding penetrated the skull and lodged in the brain. He had a further bruise on the right flank consistent with another beanbag wound. The wounds are consistent with the deceased initially being shot from soldiers on board the helicopter above and receiving a further wound to the head while lying on the ground, already wounded.

According to the pathology report, Ali Heyder Bengi, a 38 year old Turkish citizen from Diyarbakir, received six bullet wounds (one in the chest, one in the abdomen, one in the right arm, one in the right thigh and two in the left hand). One bullet lodged in the chest area.

None of the wounds would have been instantly fatal, but damage to the liver caused bleeding which would have been fatal if not stemmed. There are several witness accounts which suggest that Israeli soldiers shot the deceased in the back and chest at close range while he was lying on the deck as a consequence of initial bullet wounds.

Advertisement