Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weapon of choice?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

A PSP, some clothes or GHD straighteners :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 RinkyDinkSlink

Zippo, 2 lighters, metal box, pint glass, A4 pad and the fat cat. Though if I went out the door to my left I could make it to the axe in the garden. An axe would be pretty sweet, no reload! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭niall1811

my phone, a lighter and an xbox controller...i suppose i could give them a few minor burns then inevitably get eaten!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭inkivaari2

I have the Constitution of Ireland on my left... Papercuts are my weapon of defense, it would seem...

To my far left, I have crayons (belonging to my niece), my mam, and some snow-boots. At least I'll have suitable footwear :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Paper cuts? Best go for the jugular

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

a stapler :/ im boned arent i

theres a flamethrower in my garage . we got it to help melt the ice we have a pipe outside thats not buried deep enough so it freezes to easy .....happy days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

re flame thrower.....zombies on fire not a god idea!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

As long as you have a bit of high ground, it would be hella fun :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

To my left in work is a calculator, a box of staples and a really REALLY annoying co-worker that never shuts up singing that Barbara Striesand song............... So tis clear what i would use to distract the Zombies...............

And anyway if we all took Mayor Adam Wests advice and sealed all they coffins then there would be no zombies to worry about!!!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

An M1 Abrams tank.

Unfortunately, I am not typing this from my Army office, where that would actually be pretty damned useful. This tank in question is a 1:32 scale die-cast model, which, in fairness, still has plenty of heft to it.

NTM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

An M1 Abrams tank.

Unfortunately, I am not typing this from my Army office, where that would actually be pretty damned useful.
    You must sit in that office constantly hoping it happens then, it would suck to arrive home and turn on the tv to see the zombie apocalypse has just started when you where sitting to next to a tank all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

Don't know how best to kill a zombie with a red rug, but I'll think of that later.

unrelated question. Does anyone know how long an average chainsaw will operate on one tank of fuel?

Cheers smeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

A glass of water, hmmmm I could be in luck if the zombies are like witches....

A glass of water, hmmmm I could be in luck if the zombies are like witches....
    well yeah a good solid rain could wipe them out but lets not forget the other side of that ....you know the whole flying undead magical abilities side of it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

sierra117x wrote: »
    well yeah a good solid rain could wipe them out but lets not forget the other side of that ....you know the whole flying undead magical abilities side of it :P

I don't think they'd even have time to figure out they have magical powers they would be rained to death within the first day or two e do reside in Ireland after all:D

ladypip wrote: »
    I don't think they'd even have time to figure out they have magical powers they would be rained to death within the first day or two e do reside in Ireland after all:D

ive never been happier to live in this crappy wet climate :D:D:D:D:D let it rain baby ! too bad their is no actual zombie witch's . would be a bit of a boring zombiepocalypse though :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

smegmar wrote: »
    Don't know how best to kill a zombie with a red rug, but I'll think of that later.
    Throw it over the Z then knock it to the ground and repeatedl;y batter the bit you think the Head is in
    unrelated question. Does anyone know how long an average chainsaw will operate on one tank of fuel?

Cheers smeg

An Average Chainsaw can run for between 30 minutes and an hour dependin on what you are doing with it, If you just have it idling most of the time, Say for example you're clearin a pile of the recently deceased from a trap and you just need to make the odd precision incision to the Cranium then y'd be up round the hour+ mark, However if yer tryin ta carve yer way out of an angry horde then factor more on the ten to Twenty minute mark

• Registered Users Posts: 17 AtomicDictator

Awesome, I've got a fork. I guess we all know who's going cannibal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Laptop
    Keys
    Phone

I'm dead :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 MorganG831

A cheeseburger, shove it down the mouths of anrexic people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭MyNameIsMethos

At the moment? Sitting by the fire, so it'dhave to be the poker! Depends what's around like.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭blockedPaT

I've got a sky remote, don't think i'll kill many with this :(

Advertisement