Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weapon of choice?

Options
  • 24-09-2010 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭

Sometimes, you don't have time to be picky!

956.jpg

Right now, at my desk, it would be a pack of gum.

Maybe I should move my phone to the other side of the desk!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭charlie1966

My weapon of choice?

My Wife! She will take the head of anything with a glance, but don't tell her i said that.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 41 strange john

Oh no....Sky + Remote Control and a dog blanket....Not good. Not even sharp edges!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

my phone.... a watermelon and a baloon animal

see you on the other side lads :P

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

It's nearly always a PC case, at work and at home. I wish the Zombies would show up, I really want to throw this work PC at something so bad. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Chorizo

A cup of coffee and a pillow. Im screwed aren't I?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭frank reynolds

in work, so if it were to happen Now i could run to the print room, and grab the big sharp thing off the document cutter and that's pretty much a machete so that'd be ok. also maybe the desk fan i have is pretty old so the blades are metal, and you can take the cover off the front....

but that only works when plugged in, so i'd have to get them to come to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭dunsandin

Glass of wine and a calculator, so I could add up the chance of survival and get more pi55ed so I didn't care how low it was.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

New Office, Finally found a home for the Chainsaw in the machinery Shed:(

But Seeing as I just set up my new Desk with this threat inmind, to my Left I have,
    A Japanese Pull Saw
    A Hammer
    A Sickle

Mr Stabby( a Stainless Steel Letter Opener that I sharpen when I'm bored)

Seriously, Mr Stabby is Sharp enought to split atoms

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭adser53

Ah the site office has weaponry galore! Battery operated skillsaw, a few chisels for throwing, a crowbar thats itching for some z-head and my trusty swiss army knife if things get too close for comfort, to name but a few :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

A plastic ruler and a calculator.

Balls :(

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭S.E. Airsoft

Keyboard, TFT screen & fire extinguisher, plus assorted bric a brac, but there's only 1 door & no window, so escape is not an option. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Chorizo wrote: »
    If your going to die anyway you would look pretty hardcore if you left a group of people to take on a Zombie horde swinging a pillow while sipping on a cup of coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,296 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

My car.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

Chorizo wrote: »
    you could take the pillow out of the pillow case the put the cup in the pillow case and use it to bash at lest one z's in after that you would just need to find a heavy object to replace the cup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Chorizo

Ahhh good thinking. But now ive just realised that my brain is not good for improvising weapons. Maybe it will be good to eat ...... mmmmm brains

• Registered Users Posts: 37,296 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

People will be checking the "bad ideas" section of one partiular site should Z-Day happen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭hitbit

Mary Harney as
    I could hide behind her or
    Roll her downhill at the enemy and
    In the event they found us it would take them a week to eat her and in the meantime I could leg it to Cork.

hitbit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭dunsandin

On mature reflection; my left arm. My body is a weapon. (a weapon of mass distraction. I would wave a lot, and run)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

paper towel holder

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Empty crisp bag and an A4 Pad :eek: RIP Pocketfizz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

Oh god... zombie blood on my new android phone again. Talk about bricking your hardware...

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paddy The Pirate

I'm screwed the only thing beside me is,,, well,, a rubber.. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭LazyClouds

Erm, there is nothing to my left... Except the floor? To the far left is a map of the world.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 theanonymous

my katana (Japanese sword) i can slice a nut in half. also have a tanto and wakizashi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

Ok, second try...

My wallet? I could always fill it with loads of 1c coins..... Does fake leather cut zombie flesh easily?

I have a large bookcase too, but I don't think I can swing that in here...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

A handheld vac and a pink singing cat puppet. Sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 theanonymous

Oki inspired by Dead rising 2, I would take electronic bear and combine him with a machine gun. In result it will be a self aware turret called FREEDOM BEAR

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

Oki inspired by Dead rising 2, I would take electronic bear and combine him with a machine gun. In result it will be a self aware turret called FREEDOM BEAR
    read the first post next time :P

and if you have a robot bear and a machine beside you...... I think you win XD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Hocker

Chuck Norris.

Advertisement