Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men Shaving their bits... Like?.. or Dislike??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

krudler wrote: »
    eugh, picking pubes out of my teeth isnt exactly a sexy way to spend an evening :pac:

Why would you be near a mans crotch in the first place!?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Why would you be near a mans crotch in the first place!?:confused:

You did walk into that Krudler :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Pembily wrote: »
    You did walk into that Krudler :P

he walked into a man's crotch? that explains it!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Links234 wrote: »
    he walked into a man's crotch? that explains it!:pac:

I tripped/was helping him find a contact lense

delete where appropriate :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭bumbletumble

keep it natural...on another point started reading this on lunch break...soup near spat all over the laptop with laughing :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I tripped/was helping him find a contact lense

delete where appropriate :pac:

sure sure:pac: thats what they all say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

A trim is fine but I wouldn't want him to go as far as complete bare, as long as it's clean I don't mind what he does (Although I do prefer the natural look) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

I wouldn't like a clean shave, it would be a bit odd I think :( But I don't like hairlessness in general. I like my men to have a little on the chest and a fair bit on the head ;) My boyfriend trims sometimes. I'm sure it's more for his own amusement/boredom than for me! :D

I have never personally heard of anyone who does this - no exes or anything. My boyfriend is involved in sport and I'm sure I would have heard if he'd seen a "shaver" in the showers after!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Delicate_Dlite

I prefer trimmed, but shaved..meh no biggie. :rolleyes:

I do know a few men who do shave/wax as they are trying to maximise themselves visually. :rolleyes:

I have a personal prefrence for a happy trail, so I'd like it to be there and it may be weird if it just ended. So, yes.. trimmed would be my preferene.;)

But hey, why not ask ur gf,? mention one of ur mate's gf asked him to do it,..what does she think?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

This is always a weird topic on forums because people equate it to either an untamed ball of pubes or a giant weird forearm-looking completely shaved penis. THIS is how it's meant to be done:

Balls - shaved
    Shaft - shaved
    Inside leg and area around treasure trail - shaved
    Bush - trimmed

That's what I do (and not with a mach 3 for the love of god) and everything looks splendid :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Under A Funeral Moon

This is always a weird topic on forums because people equate it to either an untamed ball of pubes or a giant weird forearm-looking completely shaved penis. THIS is how it's meant to be done:

Balls - shaved
    Shaft - shaved
    Bush - trimmed

That's what I do (and not with a mach 3 for the love of god) and everything looks splendid :D

Hmm. We'll be the judge of that. Pictures or get the fu*k out. :P :P

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭wellsir

married for 5 years...I have never shaved anywhere...but lately she has pointed out hairy back and that something will have to be done....
    have very sensitive skin (fair irish) so waxing doesn't appeal...so any suggestions welcome

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Hmm. We'll be the judge of that. Pictures or get the fu*k out. :P :P

AH is ^^^ that way.

Thanks,

Maple.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Trimmed, yes. Nothing worse than getting lost in a forest on your way to Pleasure Town.

Shaved, no thank you. Looks wrong & feels wrong in my opinion and experience. My ex shaved himself once as an experiment, I was nearly set alight with the friction burns when we had sex a few days into the regrowth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Rockery Woman

No way!!! leave it hairy!!! men are supposed to be hairy, if they are not hairy they are like little boys eeekkkk!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 ATMW

I have nothing against trimming, but the thiought of a shaved man really puts me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I prefer not shaved. Neat and tidy, yup, for definite but shaved? Nah. It just feels icky when it starts to grow back, and I don't particularly like how it looks either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

It's not a very attractive looking area at the best of times so ime it's best to jazz it up a bit, don't be afraid to tie a few plaits and bleach the tips, things like that
    A bit of bryll cream can never hurt either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

full afro only way to go !! that way you never have to look at it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I think neat and trimmed, neat and tidy!!! ALl done is just odd to me as it looks like pre puberty!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

trimmed & neat = yes please

baldy balls = no thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭bumbletumble

haha ah ex of mine had to get the shaven look one time for an op.... have to say it was so horrible looking... he thought it made him look bigger and was well pleased.....i wouldnt go near him till it grew back... clean and natural is the best way for lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Balls - shaved
    Shaft - shaved
    Bush - trimmed

Sorry but no. Just, no.

I wonder how many women who have the "euuughhh, shaved!" reaction would feel if their oh's said they wanted them to be hairy or not wax or shave anything down there. Thats not a stirring question I'd genuinely like to know.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I wonder how many women who have the "euuughhh, shaved!" reaction would feel if their oh's said they wanted them to be hairy or not wax or shave anything down there. Thats not a stirring question I'd genuinely like to know.

What :confused:
    We do like trimmed so what's the diff?

bluewolf wrote: »
    What :confused:
    We do like trimmed so what's the diff?

I meant the people who said leave it as is and natural

• Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭lrushe

Not smooth shaven but a no. 1 with a beard trimmer :)
    Couldn't stomach the 'natural' look. My bf only has the natural look on his legs, no. 1 everywhere else and that's the way I like it, detest hair anywhere but the head :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭La frog fairy

like most of others posted a close trim is cool actually kinda nice even but i would imagine if you shave it all, or whatever possible area is accessible should i say;) that you mind end up itching like no tomorrow when it starts growing back..2 days later if not sooner!:D

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I think if my boyfriend suddenly decided to shave it all of down there, I would find it incredibly strange and off putting. Even with mental image, I'm just like ew..just no....
    Different strokes for different folks though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

Men who shave down below are definetely gay

Wow, thats mad, i never knew i was gay..... well i guess if you say so then i must be.

Advertisement