Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ahmadinejad : "Most people" believe US behind 9/11

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Look, there's a hole in the ground, you can see right into the basement...

concreteremains2.jpg

Look, pulverised. You can still see building 7 in the BG.

Hardly a mountain of rubble, is it ?

search2.jpg

010913_5316.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

concreteremains2.jpg

Well yea, 110 storeys just fell down, surely you'd expect there to be some holes visible in the substructure?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Obviously I would not expect every part to be intact, some floors perhaps.
    It didn't actually take that long to clean up, most of the steel 130,000 tonnes of it was shipped of to China and India, still in September 2001.

No it wasn't. By January 2002 (the first month that anything was shipped abroad) only 60,000 tonnes of steel had been shipped to India and China.
    The amount of pulverised dust spread out for miles around ground zero suggest most, if not all was pulverised, the aerial photo's also show this, 220 odd floors reduced to a small pile.

A small pile? As I've already pointed out - the mass of the building (excluding furniture and plasterboard) could notionally have compacted down to 20.5 metres inside it's own footprint. The rubble is by anyone's estimation taller than 20 metres high.

Any idea on the date of the supposedly 'photoshopped' pic of the sun shining through the twin towers btw - you seem to have gone all quiet on that particular 'theory'.

gizmo wrote: »
    Well yea, 110 storeys just fell down, surely you'd expect there to be some holes visible in the substructure?

yeah it's just odd that we can see the hole through the huge pile of rubble that isn't there.

And the previous 2 pics I posted, no comment on them ?

• Advertisement

The small pile behind some freakishly tiny firemen.

WTCFlag.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

yeah it's just odd that we can see the hole through the huge pile of rubble that isn't there.

And the previous 2 pics I posted, no comment on them ?
    But the rubble from the buildings was hardly going to all be in the same area. This was 110 storeys of metal and cement, it would have spread over a huge area as it came down.

But the rubble from the buildings was hardly going to all be in the same area.

Ahh - but you see it did fall into it's own footprint - that controlled explosion/thermite/thermate/nano-thermate/space beam demolition ensured a surgical fall.*

* May not reflect actuality of events.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

But the rubble from the buildings was hardly going to all be in the same area. This was 110 storeys of metal and cement, it would have spread over a huge area as it came down.
    plus whos to say the ground floor didnt give way and it landed in the basement floors(did someone say it was 6 levels)

now your going to point to your pic with the hole looking into a basement.

the fecking whole of newyork has basements,everywhere.so that pic could have been taken on the outskirts of the collapse peering into a hole but youll make it sound like it was slap bang in the middle.

and even if it was in the middle,it wasnt a controlled demolition so the rubble is not going to be centralised anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Divorce Referendum

Obviously I would not expect every part to be intact, some floors perhaps.
    It didn't actually take that long to clean up, most of the steel 130,000 tonnes of it was shipped of to China and India, still in September 2001.

The amount of pulverised dust spread out for miles around ground zero suggest most, if not all was pulverised, the aerial photo's also show this, 220 odd floors reduced to a small pile.

Ah come on now this isnt a small pile! The 1.8 million tonnes of rubble removed was tiny wasnt it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

concreteremains2.jpg

I've seen more concrete demolishing a shed, also notice the rebar completely stripped of concrete except for one piece slightly bigger than a cavity block.

There's so many things wrong with that photo right there and wasting 15 minutes itemising them will achieve nothing.

10 floors per second, compression, furniture.........this pic, think about it.

alastair wrote: »
    The small pile behind some freakishly tiny firemen.

WTCFlag.jpg

Thats how pictures from telephoto lens come out, here's a tree thats bigger than the sun.
    That pile must be at least 20ft high.

setting-sun-and-birds-nest.jpg

010913_5316.jpg

Let's consider the "Pancake Theory"
    According to the pancake theory, one floor fails and falls onto the floor below, causing it to fail and fall on the floor below that one, and so forth. The "pancake theory" implies that this continues all the way to the ground floor. In the case of both WTC towers, we didn't see the floors piled up when the event was all over, but rather a pulverization of the floors throughout the event. (see pictures below) So, clearly we cannot assume that the floors stacked up like pancakes. Looking at the data, we take the conservative approach that a falling floor initiates the fall of the one below, while itself becoming pulverized. In other words, when one floor impacts another, the small amount of kinetic energy from the falling floor is consumed (a) by pulverizing the floor and (b) by breaking free the next floor. In reality, there isn't enough kinetic energy to do either.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

uprising2 wrote: »
    I've seen more concrete demolishing a shed, also notice the rebar completely stripped of concrete except for one piece slightly bigger than a cavity block.

There are lumps of concrete all over that picture. Most are small but there are several bigger pieces. I'm not seeing the problem. What theory are you subscribing to that would have the amount of concrete in doubt?
    There's so many things wrong with that photo right there and wasting 15 minutes itemising them will achieve nothing.

Maybe if you tell us the theory you are working on we can figure it out for ourselves.
    10 floors per second, compression, furniture.........this pic, think about it.

So buildings are not 95% air? Looking around my concrete and steel multi floor apartment block it certainly is about right.
    Let's consider the "Pancake Theory"
    According to the pancake theory, one floor fails and falls onto the floor below, causing it to fail and fall on the floor below that one, and so forth. The "pancake theory" implies that this continues all the way to the ground floor. In the case of both WTC towers, we didn't see the floors piled up when the event was all over, but rather a pulverization of the floors throughout the event. (see pictures below) So, clearly we cannot assume that the floors stacked up like pancakes. Looking at the data, we take the conservative approach that a falling floor initiates the fall of the one below, while itself becoming pulverized. In other words, when one floor impacts another, the small amount of kinetic energy from the falling floor is consumed (a) by pulverizing the floor and (b) by breaking free the next floor. In reality, there isn't enough kinetic energy to do either.

So a falling ten story section of building isn't going to release enough kinetic energy... give me a break. That section of building is bigger than almost every building in Dublin.

meglome wrote: »
    There are lumps of concrete all over that picture. Most are small but there are several bigger pieces. I'm not seeing the problem.

So a falling ten story section of building isn't going to release enough kinetic energy... give me a break. That section of building is bigger than almost every building in Dublin.

Does each floor break into small pieces before or after it hits the floor below causing it to fail, break into pieces and fall on the one below, causing it to break into pieces AND fail the one below, breaking it to pieces causing the one below to fail, break into pieces AND fail the one below.
    110 stories in the same time it took to read that, your in fantasy land if you believe this bs.
    10 floors per second almost, where was the resistance?, where was the stack?, theres an ambulance there with WTC on both sides of it, so I assume its ground zero, there should be a stack of concrete there somewhere.

King Mob wrote: »
    And now it's funny that you suddenly think that poles are useless..

I never said that!, I love poles, a few fine ones work in the petrol station, make lovely sausage sandwich's.
    So then you've no issue with, say, me lumping all CTers into the racist pile? Or is it only okay for you to generalise people who disagree with you.

Surely you can phrase this some other way, or, in another way you could phrase this question/statement, could you?

Thanks now at least we are getting somewhere. The next point is can we find higher res pictures because I find it odd that these 'cameras' are spaced such short distances away from each other, i dunno almost like lights and not cameras. Though it seems likely that some of them are cameras. Then we'd need to see where they are pointed, cause as I keep saying cameras point at the ground not into the air.
    You can see some of the cameras in that entrance shot are point in the wrong direction. Then I'd like to know when those road cameras shot were taken.

No they almost definately look like camera's.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVZTJ57jzpEJlsW77lwAAwNBNBg-JkZ-HGJY1g0_aTA7u9P6U&t=1&h=178&w=208&usg=__NMpeMDT1EXaK3Nlzxk7BE6XyXYc=

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK3fmzqXTf2bwlcgH3hUv0TCNOXHPkEz_Lq-OzNMafb4apLgM&t=1&h=183&w=152&usg=__cVjrpB8F0tHJiFLwrJMz2sjRm-c=

Maybe call the pentagon and ask where they were pointing.
    And you still assume the pentagon's security system and cctv coverage should be on par with the local sweet shop.

alastair wrote: »
    The traffic cameras update every 2 seconds - ie: a longer pause than the the plane would be visible for over that distance. It's pot luck whether they'd pick it up or not.

Yea and you can divide number of cameras that would show pentagon into that as all camera's would not be sync'd, so it gets down to fractions of a second, so surely something was caught on some camera, apart from the video that doesn't show a plane.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Ahmadinejad is right, most people do believe the US was behind 9/11, I'm one of them.

And where do you get that opinion fact from?

You have to be dreaming! WAKE UP

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

NO, thats 'Uprising',

'Wake Up' will be along Later on in the Day :D:D:D

Thats how pictures from telephoto lens come out, here's a tree thats bigger than the sun.
    That pile must be at least 20ft high.

setting-sun-and-birds-nest.jpg

Eh - a telephoto lens won't make the firemen appear bigger/smaller than they are in relation to the background - all it'll do is compress the perceived depth of the image. The tree is going to have that comparative size against the sun, regardless of what lens you use - and the same is true of the firemen and the height of the pile behind them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVZTJ57jzpEJlsW77lwAAwNBNBg-JkZ-HGJY1g0_aTA7u9P6U&t=1&h=178&w=208&usg=__NMpeMDT1EXaK3Nlzxk7BE6XyXYc=

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK3fmzqXTf2bwlcgH3hUv0TCNOXHPkEz_Lq-OzNMafb4apLgM&t=1&h=183&w=152&usg=__cVjrpB8F0tHJiFLwrJMz2sjRm-c=

Having worked in the security systems industry I can tell you that the first image is that of a PTZ camera (Pan, Tilt, Zoom).
    These camera's can be pick up images from 360 degress at various heights and ranges of zoom.

The second is an image of a fixed position dome camera.
    It is common to find large banks of dome camera's within a short distance of each other each focused on a seperate subject, thus keeping a constant surleivance record of that subject.
    The reason for this method being used in stead of a single PTZ unit is because with PTZ unit that pans in a 360 degree motion you have periods of time where you lose coverage of all areas/subjects.

If you wanted to surveil and area with multiple points of interest you would most defintiely use a large number of fixed cameras.
    The dome cameras pictured are weather proof plus the dark lense helps eliminate glare from sun light.
    Often you will see dome cameras with small steel frame cages on them, commonly refered to as vandal resistant domes.

If anyone has anymore questions regarding this stuff just give me a shout.

nullzero wrote: »
    Having worked in the security systems industry I can tell you that the first image is that of a PTZ camera (Pan, Tilt, Zoom).
    These camera's can be pick up images from 360 degress at various heights and ranges of zoom.

My brother has a company that fits security systems and I agree.
    The second is an image of a fixed position dome camera.
    It is common to find large banks of dome camera's within a short distance of each other each focused on a seperate subject, thus keeping a constant surleivance record of that subject.
    The reason for this method being used in stead of a single PTZ unit is because with PTZ unit that pans in a 360 degree motion you have periods of time where you lose coverage of all areas/subjects.

In the pictures of the pentagon they look like lights and not cameras. Other than the three larger ones.
    If you wanted to surveil and area with multiple points of interest you would most defintiely use a large number of fixed cameras.
    The dome cameras pictured are weather proof plus the dark lense helps eliminate glare from sun light.
    Often you will see dome cameras with small steel frame cages on them, commonly refered to as vandal resistant domes.

You might use a large number or you might not. My question would be in 2001 with armed guards would you use a large number.

Maybe call the pentagon and ask where they were pointing.
    And you still assume the pentagon's security system and cctv coverage should be on par with the local sweet shop.

Yea and you can divide number of cameras that would show pentagon into that as all camera's would not be sync'd, so it gets down to fractions of a second, so surely something was caught on some camera, apart from the video that doesn't show a plane.

63ax9xg.jpg

The ones at the two corners and the one in the middle (above the crash site) look like cameras the rest look like lights, so that would be three I can see. We have no idea where these cameras pointed, or how many frames per second or the res, none whatsoever.

And still all we have to do is ignore all the other evidence of a plane and assume that video footage was hidden cause it showed it wasn't a plane.

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/noplane/index.html

That link is from a truther site and it goes step by step why is was a plane.
    What the No-Plane Theories Imply

1. That the 140-foot wide damage to the Pentagon, including a 96-foot-wide puncture, were somehow produced by a means other than a plane.
    2. That fires smelling of burning jet fuel, were produced by some other means, or the photographs were faked.
    3. That the aircraft debris, some clearly from an AA Boeing 757, was planted.
    4. That the swath of downed lamp-poles matching a 757's wing span were sliced and knocked over by some other means.
    5. That smashed objects in the paths of the engines were damaged by some other means.
    6. That scores of eyewitness reports of a jetliner were faked, coerced, or coincidentally mistaken.
    7. That the identification of Flight77's victims was fraudulent.
    8. That Flight 77 and all on board were disposed of at some unknown location.

To believe that the Pentagon was not hit by Flight 77 requires accepting points 7 and 8.

To believe that the Pentagon was not hit by a jetliner requires accepting points 3 through 8.

To believe that no plane hit the Pentagon, one has to accept all 8 points.

Does each floor break into small pieces before or after it hits the floor below causing it to fail, break into pieces and fall on the one below, causing it to break into pieces AND fail the one below, breaking it to pieces causing the one below to fail, break into pieces AND fail the one below.
    110 stories in the same time it took to read that, your in fantasy land if you believe this bs.
    10 floors per second almost, where was the resistance?, where was the stack?, theres an ambulance there with WTC on both sides of it, so I assume its ground zero, there should be a stack of concrete there somewhere.

We'll i have nothing to compare how a ten storey section of building collapsing on the remaining 90 storeys should look like. Though I'm guessing that the forces are massive so am not surprised that it looks like it does.

I am confused though as to why the size of the pieces of concrete are important here. In a controlled demolition there would be a lot of dust but the concrete would be in bigger sections. Also in a controlled demolition they would have stripped the building so the large amount of plaster board wouldn't cause a massive amount of dust. What exactly do you think happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

My brother has a company that fits security systems and I agree.

In the pictures of the pentagon they look like lights and not cameras. Other than the three larger ones.

You might use a large number or you might not. My question would be in 2001 with armed guards would you use a large number.

63ax9xg.jpg

The ones at the two corners and the one in the middle (above the crash site) look like cameras the rest look like lights, so that would be three I can see. We have no idea where these cameras pointed, or how many frames per second or the res, none whatsoever.

And still all we have to do is ignore all the other evidence of a plane and assume that video footage was hidden cause it showed it wasn't a plane.

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/noplane/index.html

That link is from a truther site and it goes step by step why is was a plane.

In response to the highlighted sentence, the reason a large amount of fixed position cameras would be used would be to ensure everything is recorded at all times.

Armed guards perform a set of tasks but human error is always a possibility.
    I'm not sure of how the law works with regard to surveilance and secrity in America, but in this country you need more than the word of a guard to prove something, thats where the CCTV technology comes into play.

I would be very surprised if there is an inch of that building outside and inside(bar toilets) that isn't covered by CCTV at all times and I would suggest that this has been the case for much of the past 25 to 30 years.

In response to the highlighted sentence, the reason a large amount of fixed position cameras would be used would be to ensure everything is recorded at all times.

And they may have done that, or they may not.
    I would be very surprised if there is an inch of that building outside and inside(bar toilets) that isn't covered by CCTV at all times and I would suggest that this has been the case for much of the past 25 to 30 years.

Well I simply don't know, I can be surprised by a lot of things. Should be easy to get pictures but so far on that side of the building I've seen three cameras and two of them at the corners. The picture above is from a CT site so I'm guessing if they thought the rest of the objects were cameras they would have said it. Though to honest this whole no planes thing is rubbish anyway. There is ample evidence to show a plane. The link and quote I posted above are also from a CT site and it explains in detail just how much evidence you need to ignore to accept the no plane idea.

Advertisement