Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Week 3 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,216 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Boldin TD. 32 fantasy points..woo!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Lovely drive by the Falcons and Matt Ryan.

Archimedes wrote: »
    Because the Browns are running all over them? Unless of course you were expecting Peyton Hillis to put up near 150 yards on the ground against the best run defence in the league...

:( I considered him as he was a FA but didn't think he would be able to produce vs the Ravens.
    Damn it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

TD Cowboys!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,886 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Because the Browns are running all over them? Unless of course you were expecting Peyton Hillis to put up near 150 yards on the ground against the best run defence in the league...
    Its one of those matchups, like the Jets/Patriots where anything can happen. There is a real hate between those teams. You gotta understand that.

• Advertisement

cooker3 wrote: »
    :( I considered him as he was a FA but didn't think he would be able to produce vs the Ravens.
    Damn it!

I stuck him in at the last minute because I figured him the lesser of two evils with Ricky Williams! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

I see that Sean Boylan with his team Meath topped last weeks fantasy table on Sky :D I will bet his team is full of hard hitters ;)

eagle eye wrote: »
    Its one of those matchups, like the Jets/Patriots where anything can happen. There is a real hate between those teams. You gotta understand that.

I completely understand that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,735 ✭✭✭hynesie08

jesus, i don't know if roy williams changed his socks or ate more weetabix but keep it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Well done to the Chiefs, who would have had them at 3-0 before the season started

• Advertisement

Go Law Firm!

Stupid Pats O-line, never creating gaps for our running backs.

Lawfirm has been impressive today, great to see. He really has come on a lot, I was certainly wrong about him.

Go Law Firm!

Stupid Pats O-line, never creating gaps for our running backs.
    The gaps are being opened this year because of Vollmer, Gronk and Crumpler. The blocking is better upfield because of those guys too and Hernandez. I expected them to improve massively in that department this year.

Another thing I just thought of is the protection that Brady is getting. Like Kaczur was never that good but what I really like is how much Mankins is going to lose over his holdout. Like this line is so good right now that people are going to wonder just how good he is considering the improvement in his absence.

This could be going to OT

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭leedsfan88

How on earth are my Chefs winning and starting the season 3-0:confused::confused::confused:

Oh God that's a nasty looking injury to Pierre Thomas. Jesus Christ, that made me shudder.

leedsfan88 wrote: »
    How on earth are my Chefs winning and starting the season 3-0:confused::confused::confused:
    As I keep saying its all down to them finally having great coaching.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,216 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Comfortable 38-30 win for the Pats over the mighty Bills :D

Also, my boy Clausen may have lost but I'm proud :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39,691 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The chiefs are going to start a season 3-0 for first time in a good few seasons I'd say.

Lets go birds. Come on vick.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,735 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Nice win for the cowboys. Not sure if i'm happy with the bye week next week but at least we've got something to build on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

eagle eye wrote: »
    As I keep saying its all down to them finally having great coaching.

This exactly with Crennel and Weiss there the Chiefs made great additions with there coaches. Looking at Cassel today and the Chiefs play you can see the coaching is making a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭davetherave

Saints miss a FG in overtime :eek:

Holy shít, that was a gimme. How did Hartley miss!??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I've never felt so sick!

Holy shít, that was a gimme. How did Hartley miss!??

If it wasn't for the NFC championship game he would have likely been giving his marching orders tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,691 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Michael vick to djax for 62yrd TD. Just like that feen.

Michael Turner killing it at the mo

That's how freezing the kicker backfires. lol @ Payton

I love it when those icing the kicker time-outs backfire.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Only me and landsleaving tipping the Falcons to beat the Saints, we're going against the grain

Ahem :cool:

Probably the only post like this from me this season, the tipping stats are woeful!

Advertisement