Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

17 year old British kid banned from the US for life

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

There was a thread about this in AH a couple of days ago. One particular post summed up my own feelings on the matter...
    Kind of cool to be honest, would be pretty ****ing awesome if there was a lot more real world comeback to the utter ****e people spout on the internet.

Is a permanent ban a bit over the top? Probably.
    Is it still nice to see the above? Most definitely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you don't have a natural born right to enter the united states, the reaction is pretty disgracefully over the top but that doesn't change the fact.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

gizmo wrote: »
    There was a thread about this in AH a couple of days ago. One particular post summed up my own feelings on the matter...

Is a permanent ban a bit over the top? Probably.
    Is it still nice to see the above? Most definitely.

Y'know I'd much rather see Obama, the prick "seeing a real world comeback" for all the innocent people he has killed including women and children in his drones before I start worrying about what a child sends in an e-mail.

Y'know I'd much rather see Obama, the prick "seeing a real world comeback" for all the innocent people he has killed including women and children in his drones before I start worrying about what a child sends in an e-mail.
    It has nothing to do with Obama, you don't send that kind of stuff to the US President, regardless of who is in office.

As for the criticism of him, this clearly isn't the forum for it but given what he's accomplished since winning the Presidency compared to what his predecessor did, don't you think you're being a little bit harsh? Or does every person who becomes US President automatically become a prick in your eyes?

It has nothing to do with Obama, you don't send that kind of stuff to the US President, regardless of who is in office.

As for the criticism of him, this clearly isn't the forum for it but given what he's accomplished since winning the Presidency compared to what his predecessor did, don't you think you're being a little bit harsh? Or does every person who becomes US President automatically become a prick in your eyes?

Nope. Care to denounce him for killing children?

• Advertisement

Nope. Care to denounce him for killing children?
    What children did he kill?

What children did he kill?

ONe example of many.
    http://news.antiwar.com/2010/08/23/us-drone-strike-destroys-house-full-of-children-in-pakistan/#

Of course we never find out their names because that would mean registering them as fellow human beings.

Some quick reading on the "prick"

Obama’s covert wars
    http://www.wsws.org/articles/2010/aug2010/pers-a16.shtml

Obama to Escalate Slaughter in Yemen
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20804

Obama Administration In Danger Of Establishing "New Normal" With Worst Bush-Era Policies, Says ACLU
    http://www.aclu.org/national-security/obama-administration-danger-establishing-new-normal-worst-bush-era-policies-says-a

See? Murders innocent people. Calling him a prick is extremely generous.
    My wife was orphaned by a CIA backed dictator in Chile before her first birthday. I've seen first hand the damage it does.

ONe example of many.
    http://news.antiwar.com/2010/08/23/us-drone-strike-destroys-house-full-of-children-in-pakistan/#

Of course we never find out their names because that would mean registering them as fellow human beings.
    I don't see anything there mentioning Obama authorizing the strike? Nor do I see any complaints from Pakistan regarding the strike.

Yes, of course it's a tragedy that the adjoining house was destroyed but why not ask the question, "Why are militants hiding amongst innocent civilians when they know they are putting their lives at risk by doing so?".

I don't see anything there mentioning Obama authorizing the strike? Nor do I see any complaints from Pakistan regarding the strike.

Yes, of course it's a tragedy that the adjoining house was destroyed but why not ask the question, "Why are militants hiding amongst innocent civilians when they know they are putting their lives at risk by doing so?".

No it wasn't a tragedy that the house was destroyed it was a tragedy that their were women and children inside who woke up that morning not knowing it would be their last day alive. Obama is repsonsible for their death, it's not all that complicated to be fair.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

what has obama accomplished?

I was of course referring to the Pakistani government but I don't see anything wrong with Khan's case either. The agreement should be made public knowledge so the population is aware under what circumstances strikes can be carried out.
    No it wasn't a tragedy that the house was destroyed it was a tragedy that their were women and children inside who woke up that morning not knowing it would be their last day alive. Obama is repsonsible for their death, it's not all that complicated to be fair.
    When I said the house was destroyed I of course meant that the people inside died. As for him being responsible, well I simply disagree and will counter that if those militants hadn't been there and hadn't committed acts which required such action, those people would still be alive.

As for what Obama has accomplished, well in this context he committed to the cessation of combat operations in Iraq and the removal of active troops by August this year and managed to do it with a few days to spare. He also hasn't actually initiated any wars since taking over, not something to really boast about but given the actions of his predecessor, it's at least worth noting.

what has obama accomplished?

Change™

Freemason style:

00005f.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Obama is a prick, and PLEASE do tell of his accomplishments so far?, he's a dirty lying kunt, he's done fcuk all, only backpeddle over his lies.

Ohh sorry for saying bed things about the higher than high president, he's no different than the bush's or any other lying basstard that held that position.

He's a lying wormonger scumbag, I hate the kunt just as much as I did bush.

Please give me examples of the "Good" he has done, because I feel you are a vitim of misinformation/spin/bolllox or ignorance.

Obama, prince hall freemason.
    image%5B6%5D.png

uprising2 wrote: »
    Obama is a prick, and PLEASE do tell of his accomplishments so far?, he's a dirty lying kunt, he's done fcuk all, only backpeddle over his lies.

Ohh sorry for saying bed things about the higher than high president, he's no different than the bush's or any other lying basstard that held that position.

Please give me examples of the "Good" he has done, because I feel you are a vitim of misinformation/spin/bolllox or ignorance.
    Annnnnnd I'm out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Change™

Freemason style:

00005f.jpg

That's his high school graduation in Hawaii. I was at one here a while ago and they wore robes too.

Well now, don't hold back, tell us what you really think.

While I'm suspicious of anyone who does what it takes to become US president he is far better than Bush. He's not an idiot and seems to actually try to follow through on what he says.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

meglome wrote: »
    That's his high school graduation in Hawaii. I was at one here a while ago and they wore robes too.

I thought he was hinting more toward the style of handshake in that picture, which looks similar to the secret handshake carried out by freemasons.

Hint.....its the handshake, thumb on knuckle, kinda gives it away, much like this one.
    _42764363_paisleyahern203300.jpg

Well now, don't hold back, tell us what you really think.

While I'm suspicious of anyone who does what it takes to become US president he is far better than Bush. He's not an idiot and seems to actually try to follow through on what he says.

Everybody knew what a kunt bush was, he was a stupid kunt, this kunt is a clever kunt, millions still fall for his bullsh1t.

Nehaxak wrote: »
    I thought he was hinting more toward the style of handshake in that picture, which looks similar to the secret handshake carried out by freemasons.

Ah right thanks. Though looks exactly like the half assed handshake I gave someone last week too.
    Hint.....its the handshake, thumb on knuckle, kinda gives it away, much like this one.
    _42764363_paisleyahern203300.jpg
    ]

Those handshakes don't look the same to me at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Also, if thats his high school graduation, then he is too young to be a mason.

• Advertisement

yekahs wrote: »
    Also, if thats his high school graduation, then he is too young to be a mason.

539w.jpg
    Barack Obama arrived for a speech at the Scottish Rite Masonic Center in Des Moines yesterday. (Jim Young/Reuters)
    http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/12/28/obama_emphasizes_his_ability_to_effect_change_in_iowa_push/

539w.jpg
    Barack Obama arrived for a speech at the Scottish Rite Masonic Center in Des Moines yesterday. (Jim Young/Reuters)
    http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/12/28/obama_emphasizes_his_ability_to_effect_change_in_iowa_push/

So how many speeches has he given in his career? Must be in the hundreds... and how many were in Masonic halls?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Ah right thanks. Though looks exactly like the half assed handshake I gave someone last week too.

Its the thumb on the knuckle.Berty looked a bit flustered and looks to be an inch or so too high over the gap of the first two knuckles...but who wants to argue symantics.They do look like very similar handshakes and there are alot of examples and ussually its of those who frequent certain circles.Most other businessmen shake hands normally i think with a firm clasp as a show of strength.A weak handshake could send the wrong message.
    So why all the weak handshakes with these guys?
    Bankers syndrome BS for short :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

If Obama wasn't half black and if he didn't immediately precede G.w. Bush well he'd be slaughtered.

The 2012 election will show all his lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Handyman1

As the good lady said "There is a bad ass war going on" The mother fcukers are hiding among innocent people but need to be sorted,

Its only when one of yours gets hurt along the way that you will volunteer your armchair support :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

They don't but the handshakes can differentiate between different levels or something, thumb touching first and second knuckle, then the second and third knuckle and some other level being fingers touching the wrist or something along those lines.

One handshake I've seen practised in Ireland was the third finger of each persons hand interlocking mid-shake, apparently because the other secret handshakes have been blown all over the internet.

Nehaxak wrote: »
    They don't but the handshakes can differentiate between different levels or something, thumb touching first and second knuckle, then the second and third knuckle and some other level being fingers touching the wrist or something along those lines.

One handshake I've seen practised in Ireland was the third finger of each persons hand interlocking mid-shake, apparently because the other secret handshakes have been blown all over the internet.

I have to admit i have no idea of what handshakes might be used by the masons. What I do know is many of these handshakes are indistinguishable from every day handshakes. That Obama one is exactly the handshake i gave someone last week, not intentionally but turned out that way. When two people meet for the first time or meet very rarely handshakes can often be uncomfortable or awkward and can therefore look odd. This happens with me maybe 20% of the time and it sticks in my mind for some reason. Since I know I do it and I'm not a mason I find it difficult to ascribe masonic meaning when seeing other people do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

For calling Obama a prick!! http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100913/tuk-teen-banned-from-us-for-barracking-o-45dbed5.html

HAHA! Welcome to the era of thought crimes. Well he is one...Only joking Obomber, please don't ban me.

well back on topic....

the article.. if it to be trusted, main stream media, sensatalising stuff and all that lads...

also says he used threating and abusive language....
    it is hard to say since they didnt reproduce the email.. exactly what was said... but threating, possibly the life, of a countrys leader is a no no... and serves the idiot right....
    there are consequences for your actions and now he has to accept that..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

That link says nothing about what the email said. Nothing about calling anyone a prick.

Another case of 1 + 1 making 3. Without the text of the email the OP is even more sensationalist than any tabloid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Maybe when arnie get president the kid will be allowed back in :)
    Anyone see him in The Expendables? walking into the sun out of a church lol

Advertisement