Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Office - Season 7

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

The
    juggling scene
    was the funniest thing I've seen in that show for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

I think this weeks episode is hands down the best of the season, never thought i'd say that....

wonder how it'll go from DeAngelo leaving now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Will Ferrell is much better on the show on his own, compared to when he was with Carell. One or two funny moments but nothing brilliant, but it was a good episode in comparison to other episodes in the last 2 Season.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Just watched it there and I have to say I totally disagree with the last few posters, that was the worst episode Ive ever seen, I think The Office died on its arse this week, totally jumped the shark after keeping the quality level up for so long :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,354 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Thargor wrote: »
    The Office has been pretty s**t for a few years and now that Carell is gone it's pretty obvious that there's very little left to work with :(

Agreed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Very disappointed in it so far. May give up this season

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Thargor wrote: »
    Just watched it there and I have to say I totally disagree with the last few posters, that was the worst episode Ive ever seen, I think The Office died on its arse this week, totally jumped the shark after keeping the quality level up for so long :(

TBH I think the Office died 2 seasons ago, its been very mediocre for some time now. Its like they've run out of ideas. This weeks episode IMO was the best so far this season, but its not a PATCH on anything from seasons 1-4.

The last 2 seasons have had too much going on outside of the office, when the best episodes were just crazy little scenarios inside the office.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Underwhelmed to say the least. I wish they'd stop focusing on Pam and Jim so much. And what was the point in hiring an assistant?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

die show die

Just watched this week's episode. Wasn't too bad.

The funniest bit was at the end with
    Creed taking up the role of temporary manager.
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Same here, was expecting Kevin.

I thought that one was okay, hopefully Will Ferrel is gone for a good while now with the coma.

WTF is with that new assistant though? Most pointless character introduction ever? She even wears brown clothes to show how pointless and bland she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I turned it off after 15 minutes, so boring.

Dwight was in great form, but everyone else was annoying the hell out of me.

Another "Meh" episode, one or two funny bits. The last scene was very good though, Creed always brings a laugh.

The promos for the Finale don't look promising either, despite the range of appearances. Warren Buffet has also been confirmed to make an appearance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Wasn't Will Ferrel's character suppose to turn out to be the Scranton Strangler ? :confused:

Wasn't Will Ferrel's character suppose to turn out to be the Scranton Strangler ? :confused:
    Just a rumour I believe, although it could happen in the Finale.

I liked the line that Jim said when reflecting on how they had no manager and he said "So it turns out, unless you are 4 years old or are in prison, you really don't need someone telling you what to do."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Looks like I was in the minority here but I thought the latest episode was great. I need to get that portrait of Dwight that was hanging by reception :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Looks like I was in the minority here but I thought the latest episode was great. I need to get that portrait of Dwight that was hanging by reception :pac:

I agree, thought it was a great episode. Dwight's from evolution to dictator and back was brilliant......the desk!

And then Creed taking the temp role :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,460 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

I thought his attempt to do a Michael on the incident by getting everyone to the conference room was great.

• Advertisement

I dont know what that mess was, it was like they uploaded a load of random scenes and actors and got a computer to try and make an Office episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

GOB!

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

I thought you guys would be interested in this - Ricky Gervais Disses 'The Office' finale.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

hm. I am kind of liking Catherine Tate as the new manager. Will Arnett would be a close second though.

Advertisement