Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish people are Hyprocrites and Begrudgers!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Latchy wrote: »
    Julius Caesar ...that's terrible :(

/ goes off to ride on the pigs back

Hey .... which one of you B'stds stole my fooking pig :mad:

Sorry, i was starving.
    Was lovely though if thats any consolation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭je55ie

I love afterhours :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I love jelly Babies! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

I luv piggz :D:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

jessie37 wrote: »
    Seems to me, if your doing well in this country people hate you, they gossip and do their best to bring you down. Is everywhere like this or is this just an Irish thing?

Maybe its just YOU. Not like that in my part of Ireland

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Boxoffrogs

Biggins wrote: »
    I love jelly Babies! :D

Me too, have to start with the heads though so they have a quick death:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Sorry, i was starving.
    Was lovely though if thats any consolation

Ah sure you were starving , and pigs feet was never my cuppa tae

oh by the way the ol pig was carrying a disease called .....eh ...ah no forget it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

strobe wrote: »
    Not sure what you're talking about man. This thread is about cartoon theme tunes.

This is my favourite. How about you?

This was my favourite...

...God I feel old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Seems to me, if your doing well in this country people hate you, they gossip and do their best to bring you down. Is everywhere like this or is this just an Irish thing?

very true, yeah its an irish thing..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Latchy wrote: »
    Ah sure you were starving , and pigs feet was never my cuppa tae

oh by the way the ol pig was carrying a disease called .....eh ...ah no forget it :pac:

Meh,there's worse ways to die:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭LevelSpirit

OP, you are right.
    Ireland is the worst place in the world for begrudgers.
    Its been pointed out to me by friends from another countries often.
    Ive lived in a few countries, but it never ceases to amaze me how Ireland just breeds begrudgers like no other country.
    And if I was to pick a location thats chocablock with begrudgers. Its boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Boxoffrogs

charlemont wrote: »
    very true, yeah its an irish thing..

It's more like an Irish generalisation. There's a saying 'fcuk the begrudgers'. I still think they are in the minority.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Meh,there's worse ways to die:pac:

True ,foot and mouth springs to mind :pac:

Gawd ... am so loving this fresh Irish bacon sarnie

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Lizzzard

How could anyone be so thick as to assume that just the Irish race are Hyprocrites and Begrudgers???

Can we not come up with any decent threads?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,723 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Yes its Irish people who do this, no other country, we are bad and terrible.

Yawn. Dont criticise your betters or those richer then you. That makes you a begrudger. I think the word it generally used against any critisism of those in power, oh your just jealous, sit down do what your told you are only saying anything because you are jealous. Property boom, anyone? remember that? Maybe if Irish people were more inclined to question their "betters" then we would all be better off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

The fact of it is that the rich and successful can afford to do more coke and kill more expensive hookers....so of course we are gonna talk **** about them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Lizzzard wrote: »
    ...Can we not come up with any decent threads?
    Well, if we're given enough rope!

Yes its Irish people who do this, no other country, we are bad and terrible.

Yawn. Dont criticise your betters or those richer then you. That makes you a begrudger. I think the word it generally used against any critisism of those in power, oh your just jealous, sit down do what your told you are only saying anything because you are jealous. Property boom, anyone? remember that? Maybe if Irish people were more inclined to question their "betters" then we would all be better off.

Making up LIES is a great way of Criticising your betters...do it if you have proof that a person didnt genuinely deserve what they acheived...dont make up sh1t to make yourself feel better

'Talkin' TRASH' (!) about the rich n'successful is what gets me outta bed in the mornings. It's a national duty dammit!

Making up LIES is a great way of Criticising your betters...do it if you have proof that a person didnt genuinely deserve what they acheived...do make up sh1t to make yourself feel better

Sorry, I really have no idea what you are on about here. I dont think people should lie about others, no. Was that mentioned. What are you on about?

• Advertisement

Mean girls told LIES about OP cos she got promoted....get with the thread :cool:

Mean girls told LIES about OP cos she got promoted....get with the thread :cool:

Ah ok missed that bit.

Also theres a missing porker with an STI and some jellybabies bit it. I think that's it.

Making up LIES is a great way of Criticising your betters...do it if you have proof that a person didnt genuinely deserve what they acheived...dont make up sh1t to make yourself feel better

Did your mammy tell you they are just jealous. oh "betters" was sarcastic. Do you think you are better than them because you got promoted?

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Is that you again Tubridy? feck off ya big successful eejit ya! :pac:

Did your mammy tell you they are just jealous. oh "betters" was sarcastic. Do you think you are better than them because you got promoted?

WOW is all I can say!

Is that you again Tubridy? feck off ya big successful eejit ya! :pac:

Good one!...:D

WOW is all I can say!

I can say WOWZERZ as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

Got a promotion at work but according to some people through backstabbing not because I do my job well! and theres is no truth to it whatsoever..

Was the backstabbing just coincidental?

• Advertisement

dvpower wrote: »
    Was the backstabbing just coincidental?

Yep!

Advertisement