Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Storm Chasers' Return (Discovery US)

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

If you've watched the latest season, very interesting thread here started by Sean Casey himself that goes into detail about the situation with himself & Vortex 2. Just goes to show how much TV show editing can make things seem different than reality...

http://www.stormtrack.org/forum/showthread.php?t=26040
    his explanation doesnt add up even counting editing; some of the sentences were directly blaming V2 for the 75miles problem!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

adamski8 wrote: »
    his explanation doesnt add up even counting editing; some of the sentences were directly blaming V2 for the 75miles problem!

Having only seen the episode last night myself, I'm of a similar conclusion.

http://www.cswr.org/wurman-scv2-2010-1129.pdf
    1. VORTEX2 and I did not, and could not have, imposed any restrictions on any other person or group. Specifically VORTEX2 and I did not, and could not have, imposed a “75 mile limit” on Sean Casey or his TIV team, or compelled them to stop chasing or intercepting tornadoes, or even to drive more safely or conservatively.

Direct denial? WTF like?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Sean Casey's Film Trailer for Tornado Alley has finally been Released!

AND BILL PAXTON IS NARRATING! :D:D:D

Heres to hoping it will be on somewhere in Ireland ( its been comfirmed for uk anyways. ) .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭John mac

How many Imax cinemas are there in Ireland??:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

John mac wrote: »
    How many Imax cinemas are there in Ireland??:D

None anymore... But surely it doesnt HAV to be a Imax cinema to screen it?

Iancar29 wrote: »

Yes! :)
    MAX has the capacity to record and display images of far greater size and resolution than most conventional film systems. A standard IMAX screen is 22 × 16.1 m (72 × 52.8 ft), but can be larger

• Registered Users Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭John mac

Iancar29 wrote: »

no, but thats the whole point of having it in imax.
    I saw the imax film of the Grand canyon (at the grand canyon) about 14 years ago. amazing stuff, just wouldnt work on a normal cinema screen.

I still think there is something up between v2 and sean, (even after reading all the stuff on the other forum)

John mac wrote: »
    I still think there is something up between v2 and sean, (even after reading all the stuff on the other forum)

Absolutely, they are both 'difficult' characters and neither take directions easily. They are like two male Cobras dancing around each other whilst both guard the harem.

It's also obvious that some things were said that should have remained private or were in factual error, or actual lying or dramatic direction from the producers.

So can Sean retire now on the billions he's making off his lifetime's work. :)

Advertisement