Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Storm Chasers' Return (Discovery US)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

How embarrassing for Reed as he moons Sean only to have his glued down kevlar roof panel to unpeel and flap around .... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭IMC042

Watching episode 1 now, definately more about the drama in this one.

Edit: Finished watching, was good.
    The preview of the next one looks really good (from an entertainment point of view). Hope no one really dies!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

IMC042 wrote: »
    Watching episode 1 now, definately more about the drama in this one.

If its the whole episode ur watching could u pm mise on how to watch it please? ...only seen half on youtube so far.

Iancar29 wrote: »
    If its the whole episode ur watching could u pm mise on how to watch it please? ...only seen half on youtube so far.

Yes, it's absolutely annoying, if you load the vid and then follow next, you get something else and not the second part.

However, if you load the videos from the drop down just by the uploader's name, you'll be magically taken to his account and only his [or her's] videos, wallah! Part Duo!

UPDATE: Now if I try the link I get a 'private' stop.

Cant wait till the next episode.... crazy how the 1st one ended, i dont know how they wer aloud to show the last bit....( if u's know what im on about)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Dowdy20

Is there anywhere online to watch the episodes??
    When are they starting over here?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭okla

Dowdy20 wrote: »
    Is there anywhere online to watch the episodes??

http://www.youtube.com/user/Gadgetglanman7

Just watched episode 2... ANother great episode!
    A mile wide tornado! , Scary .LIked how they stopped and helped out. ANd that the person on the ground actually was alive!

Bring on next week! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

yay your man was alive!!!!! thank god.

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    yay your man was alive!!!!! thank god.

"probably paralyised" thank god.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

Very good episode this week. It was good to see Reed and Joel helping out after the destruction of that twister. I remember following the chasers online that night.

This probably doesnt belong in this thread but for those interested there was a large tornado in texas yesterday

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11623964

Reed Timmer

"For everyone who has asked: This season of Storm Chasers is set to premiere in the UK on December 20th at 10:00 PM! "

Episode 3, .... not as good as the first 2 i thought.
    The 4th one looks great tough!

Iancar29 wrote: »
    Reed Timmer

"For everyone who has asked: This season of Storm Chasers is set to premiere in the UK on December 20th at 10:00 PM! "

"I haven't dated in two years" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

not a great episode. poor chris. :(

bro's before hoes reed! tut tut.. :)

Yep, episode 3 was a pretty poor filler episode. Closer to The Hills than stormchasing. :rolleyes:

Episode 4, brilliant... Great one in memory of MATT.

RIP Matt Hughes....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

Was sad to hear that about Matt Hughs RIP

• Advertisement

Very sad episode. I had heard about Matt passing away earlier, I am glad Discovery did a good tribute to him in that episode.

I heard that his death was a suicide. Apparently he was suffering from depression, i would never have thought that about him. Very sad!

IMC042 wrote: »
    I heard that his death was a suicide. Apparently he was suffering from depression, i would never have thought that about him. Very sad!

Glad he got to see a pretty impressive twister. But there are signs that he took more responsibility to heart and he also got a right ticking off from Sean and I'm sure he felt every word of that and he was very disappointed when the new medic/driver would not be his 'buddy' ~ you could see it was like a sword through his heart. Even if it was a joke, it hurt him.

Watch that episode again.

Episode 5 was the best of the season so far I think. Really good stuff.

SC4/5 was awesome. However, the UTube link has all the ST vids removed:

Can anyone pm me another one?

Another great episode this week.

Reed and the lads are gonna be chasing a big system 2day as he said on his twitter.

Im sure his live feed will be on, www.tornadovideos.net

Should be good to watch!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Just a heads up that the new series starts on Discovery tonight at 9pm.....

.....then the 18z rolls out. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I am based in the US so have seen all the episodes. A behind the scenes episode aired last Wednesday, I thought this season was ok. A bit too much drama for my liking in some episodes. I really like watching Tim Samaras and TWISTEX, some incredible work. Enjoy Season 4 chaps. :)

• Advertisement

If you've watched the latest season, very interesting thread here started by Sean Casey himself that goes into detail about the situation with himself & Vortex 2. Just goes to show how much TV show editing can make things seem different than reality...

http://www.stormtrack.org/forum/showthread.php?t=26040

Advertisement