Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The new ESB Online Store ESBstore.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Philips Living Colours LED Light for me because it looks cool :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,871 ✭✭✭JDxtra

I would love to get the "Programmable Immersion Time Switch" - a great idea. You see, I once left my immersion switched on... for two weeks... on bath!! :(

http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Sangamo%20Programmable%20Immersion%20Time%20Switch%20with%20Boost%20Control/1159/100

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

Insulation, Insulation and some more insulation. And then a fancy light or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

id buy the Security Light http://www.esbstore.ie/Product/Solar%20Centre%20EVO%2056%20Solar%20Security%20Light/1213/500 so at night I can see them Airtricty clowns coming to my door before i have to open it

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭phoebe!

It would have to be the Solar Fairy Lights, what a perfect way to light up my garden and make it all pretty!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 marsar

The fairy lights would be cool to brighten up my garden on dull December evenings. Also on practical level would have to get a couple of the chimney balloons so my house would be all cosy when Im siting looking out at my twinkling fairy lights with my glass of warm punch in hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

I would have to buy the Mira Anti Limscale Shower Head. We bought our first home 4 years ago and are on our 3rd shower due to unbelievable limescale. It's costing us a small(unexpected) fortune.This sounds like it might be a solution to our problem. Also the First Alert smoke alarm with escape light-just sounds like a very good product to have in the home!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭frank9901

a digital radio for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Mrs_Hen

I would love to get an Old Mill Attic Door Insulation Kit as attic is quite breezy, Old Mill Lagging Jacket for Hot Water Cylinder as the one we have is around 20 years old, Isover Air Tight Multi Tape x2 as we only have single glazing and it would be a cold winter and a Fire Angel Carbon Monoxide Alarm for my kids room so ensure they are safe.

MrsHen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

I would buy peace and harmony for all the children in the world. Oh no, wait...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,537 ✭✭✭JTMan

I'd simply buy some energy saving lights. I need to save a few quid on the bills and I could do with changing all the bulbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Without a doubt, the Sensor Systems Oil Level Monitor. Mammy PD is at that age where she's panicky about everything. Her house was very badly water damaged about 15 years ago, and consequently she's always afraid the oil in the central heating system will run out, and the pipes will freeze again even though they're insulated and there's no chance of that happening, she'll still panic regardless.

Winter is on the way, and I know I'll be getting a phone call at least once a week if not twice a week to put her mind to rest by checking the oil. So if I got the 100 Euro, I'd be giving my elderly mother a chance to relax for the first time in 15 years about facing into a winter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭gar120

I will certainly be buying the cool lights anyway cause I'm having a house party in a couple of weeks and they would look great :cool:

If I dont win them I will certainly be buying them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I'd buy the remote control sockets to freak out my Mam while she's watching Most Haunted

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Would have to get a fire blanket first if only to be around long enuf to enjoy the other stuff.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭magicray

I would love the Philips living colour led light, I have three boys that drive me dememted all day long - it would be lovely to relax when they go to bed with the soothing light or maybe it would even calm them down for me during the day :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I would buy the carbon monoxide alarm because I think not enough people know the dangers of how dangerous this is and I think it is one product that everyone should own.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

I'd buy the Solar Centre Solar Garden Spotlight because I'm tired of falling over things finding my way to the wheelie bin after dark when I forget to put it out earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

id buy the LED LENSER Rechargeable Head Torch to help with my electronics work, so i can use both hands easily :) and the Gelert Wind Up and Solar Power Radio for emergencies

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I would buy everything in the safe home section especially the Fire Angel Carbon Monoxide Alarm and Fire Angel fire alarms.

We are due our 1st baby in 2 weeks time and we spent the last 15 years partying instead of investing in home safety!

I would also buy the new 15 halogen candle bulbs for the 3 chandeliers we inherited!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I'd put it towards a Patura Solar Powered Electric Fence Energiser, It would save my family a lot of money, Cause the battery one we have is terrible! And we'd be helping the environment at the same time! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Cyril Squirrel

Id buy the chimney balloon and a carbon monoxide alarm-both for obvious reasons.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I'D Buy some of them Fireblankets, They saved my kitchen before. Handy things! So i'd buy a few and install them in my folks and sisters place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 gleeber

Oh i would definitely buy some of the rechargeable tea lights as i loove candles and my poor husband is driven demented going around blowing them out when i retire to the bed in fear of a fire:

• Registered Users Posts: 11 thos007

It would have to be the remote control sockets. It would stop the wife kicking me out of bed every night to turn off the television :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I'd buy the Carbon Monoxide alarm thing for my Mammy 'cos she doesn't have one and would never think of buying one and she lives in an old house so she probably needs one! :P Then I'd buy the fire blanket incase of an emergency and I need to save my kitchen from burning down as an aftermath of my wonderful cooking (:D) I'd buy the rechargeable tealights too, but to be honest I don't have a reason for buying them, they just look unreal! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

I'd buy 3 chimney pillows and a smoke alarm.

Best of luck with the website. I look forward to you widening your product range.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

I'd have one of these to brighten up my new music room.

philips_living_colors_simpl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Redkilkenny

I would buy my lovely mum a digital radio:-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Appleguy

It would have to be the Oil level monitor.

watchmanalarm.jpg

That way next time dad asks me to dip it out of laziness i'll be able to hand this to him and tell him to check it himself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement