Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kolb Vs Vick

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Yeah I purposely ignored what you wrote :rolleyes:

Absolutely no need for this in your post. If you don't want people responding to your opinion, don't post then. The irony is lost though considering you knocked others opinions in the past in fact in this thread.

Erm what? I watch just as much Rugby, Soccer and Golf as I do American Football. I fail to see the relevance of the above either. And in fact fail to see what you are getting at also.

You obviously have more problems with me than with the sentiment I expressed so I'll do the sensible thing and leave it at this because this conversation is already unsettlingly heated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Syferus wrote: »
    You obviously have more problems with me than with the sentiment I expressed so I'll do the sensible thing and leave it at this because this conversation is already unsettlingly heated.

Heated? Problems with you? I am afraid syferus it seems you are the one with the problem if you think this is personal or heated considering you were the one who went down road of taking my response to your opinion personal. You were the one who seemed to get thick over me replying to your opinion.

To add look at all my posts to everybody they are almost always written in the same kind of manner. Ask Eagle or Davyjose or any of the lads who I have debated with on here I never get personal with anyone* so don't for one second think you are any different. I don't know you from Adam so I have no basis to have a problem with you.

Unless you are someone like that bigdope who was on here and banned recently :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Heated? Problems with you? I am afraid syferus it seems you are the one with the problem if you think this is personal or heated considering you were the one who went down road of taking my response to your opinion personal. You were the one who seemed to get thick over me replying to your opinion.

To add look at all my posts to everybody they are almost always written in the same kind of manner. Ask Eagle or Davyjose or any of the lads who I have debated with on here I never get personal with anyone* so don't for one second think you are any different. I don't know you from Adam so I have no basis to have a problem with you.

I wasn't going to respond, but the pretty over the line suggestion that I'm some alternate account of a low-rent troll moved me to make sure no one reads this and believes I've been anything but coridal doesn't come to that completely ridiculous conclusion.

Seriously man, calm down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Syferus wrote: »
    I wasn't going to respond, but the pretty over the line suggestion that I'm some alternate account of a low-rent troll moved me to make sure no one reads this and comes to believe I've been anything but coridal doesn't come to that completely ridiculous conclusion.

Seriously man, calm down.

I wasn't saying you were. Maybe it is you who needs to calm down syferus. I put the smiley face after it to show it was a joke about me getting personal with anyone on here. Read the line I wrote again, If you misunderstood I apologise but I wasn't calling you bigdoaf.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,753 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

The NFL is great and all the reasons given are good reasons why, the draft and rules of trading, tenders etc see to it that every team is given a fair chance.

The schedule is the only thing thats out of sync, as much as they try to make it fair it never will be.

Just look at the Bills schedule this year. The Bills are one of, if not the worst team in the NFL and were really bad last year too.

09/12 MIAMI DOLPHINS L 10 - 15
    09/19 @ Green Bay Packers L 7 - 34
    09/26 @ New England Patriots L 30 - 38
    10/03 NEW YORK JETS 1:00 pm
    10/10 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS 1:00 pm
    10/17 BYE
    10/24 @ Baltimore Ravens 1:00 pm
    10/31 @ Kansas City Chiefs 1:00 pm
    11/07 CHICAGO BEARS (Toronto) 1:00 pm
    11/14 DETROIT LIONS 1:00 pm
    11/21 @ Cincinnati Bengals 1:00 pm
    11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS 1:00 pm