Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The object to your left is now your weapon!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

Originally Posted by mconigol
    walkie-talkie, flame retardant overalls, a hardhat and an empty can of pussy
    cruiser178 wrote: »
    Please,please enlighten me.

It's an energy drink....100% natural :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

mconigol wrote: »
    It's an energy drink....100% natural :cool:
    Disappointed:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

cruiser178 wrote: »
    Disappointed:(

Maybe so...but in the meantime, if you were a zombie at least, I'd have used this cunning distraction to make my escape!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I won't even dare to ask where the fúck you are but I really hope I don't wander in there after too many beers tonight:eek:

The pint glass is there because I drink water all day. A smaller glass would mean more trips to the sink.
    The screwdrivers and surgical spirits because I was cleaning thermal paste from a heat sink earlier. I would have mentioned the cotton buds, but they're not really useful unless I use my cigarette lighter to soften them up and make them pointy.
    That's just the stuff on the desktop.

There's also the fan, the desktop pc I was working on earlier, a comically oversized remote control and assorted cables. Oh yeah, then there's the double adapter plug for more eye poking, my phone so that I can call for back up, some xanax so that I can go out happy, and a speaker for throwing/ electrocuting.

The joys of being left handed. All that's on the right is a toy sword, a tv too heavy for one person to throw, a pair of shoes and an empty laptop bag.
    Me too...I want to be where Terry is when the zombies arrive...

There's also a couch. Giggidy.
    connundrum wrote: »
    This gay motivational poster and this weapon of a desk fan.

Sigh, looks like I'm dedz :(

No. What you need to do it remove the cover from the front of the fan and sharpen the edges of the blades. That'll remove some fingers.

On a serious note, removing the front cover also provides more cool air. It's there for safety, but the bars interfere with the flow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

A fish tank, fish food and an empty dvd case :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement