Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pat Kenny Show Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,036 ✭✭✭✭neris

all about the drugs on pat this morning. junkies on the boardwalk and junkies on bikes (again)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"I cant comment on that, that's an issue for the Gardaí".

Well then why is he using a Garda mole to give him supposedly secure information for him to use to gain political advantage..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

This tit for tat nonsense makes us look like imbeciles in the eyes of the rest of the world. Proof that we're not fit to govern ourselves, given the gobsh1tes we elect.

Thought the farming programme was on Saturday morning with Damian Oreilly??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

I suppose tomorrows headlines will be about Mattie McGrath also having evaded a driving conviction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭touts

"I cant comment on that, that's an issue for the Gardaí".

Well then why is he using a Garda mole to give him supposedly secure information for him to use to gain political advantage..

Mattie McGrath & Alan Shatter represent everything that is wrong with the dail. Small minded publicity seeking nobodies in the backbenches and elitest arrogant egos on the front benches. It's supposed to be representative democracy but it seems to return only the worst elements of Irish society.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Is the chef high?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Bellerstring

Ah jaysus...Catherine Fulvio!!
    My brain hurts....:(

oh ffs, do we have to get all the extremists in studio to exaggerate their positions on the same subject every fkn day.. Come back John Drennon, all is forgiven..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Very boring :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Greenman wrote: »
    Very boring :mad::mad::mad:

The only thing that could liven up this Groundhog Day conversation would be Patricia Casey coming into the studio and throwing another hissy fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

No Pat, we don't really need to hear "one voiice at a time" on this never-ending abortion carousel 'debate'. In this case silence would trump both voices.

For once I wish Pat had one of his Appalachian hillbilly bands in studio.

These two are making my ears bleed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Not one man in the panel today, how's that for balance...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Yakuza wrote: »
    Not one man in the panel today, how's that for balance...

Welcome to our world :rolleyes:

Is Brian Hayes kept locked up in a press in the pat kenny studio and only allowed out for interviews?

Talking re-incarnation, Pat ponders what he might have been in a previous life.

My wild guess would be a one toothed banjo player from Shltkickersville, West Virginia during the Great Depression who exclaims "wow!" every time his favourite cousin Becky-Lou passed by singing a Hank Williams song.

The Moyross horse-lovers fascination continues..... :(:confused:

Jesus wept, does he have to continue to feed these "gentlemen of leisure" with even more publicity?

Maybe someday he'll have the dubious pleasure of actually meeting these idiots practise their activity on a public highway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Bits_n_Bobs

He's right. All those bastards in cars with their motor tax stuff and driving on roads are guilty of cruelty to the poor horseys....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Do people actually get paid for producing this idiotic research results?

Callan57 wrote: »

apparently so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Callan57 wrote: »
    They should pass all their grant applications by you and you can use your scientific expertise to decide if they get funded or not! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

europa11 wrote: »
    Talking re-incarnation, Pat ponders what he might have been in a previous life.

My wild guess would be a one toothed banjo player from Shltkickersville, West Virginia during the Great Depression who exclaims "wow!" every time his favourite cousin Becky-Lou passed by singing a Hank Williams song.

A tree.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

europa11 wrote: »
    The Moyross horse-lovers fascination continues..... :(:confused:

Jesus wept, does he have to continue to feed these "gentlemen of leisure" with even more publicity?

Maybe someday he'll have the dubious pleasure of actually meeting these idiots practise t:heiress activity on a public highway.

You would think if pat is so worried about them, why doesn't he give them some of the land that came into he's possession via the high court a few years back!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭touts

You would think if pat is so worried about them, why doesn't he give them some of the land that came into he's possession via the high court a few years back!

Well if I recall the show correctly they cited the example of Ennis council who GAVE them 30+ acres to keep their horses. If that's the situation they could advise Pat on how to get free land.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭armchair fusilier

Ah come on, you can't just go introducing different species willy nilly into the delicate ecosystem of Pat's nature reserve.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Microsoft is a brass plate operation here lol. They employ about 1300 in Sandyford dont they?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

'spend less this Christmas at Supervalu'?

They are starting early this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Did i just sleep for 6 months, i just heard the supervalu spend less for Christmas ad :eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

Skid X wrote: »
    'spend less this Christmas at Supervalu'?

They are starting early this year!

was on 3 different occasions!

• Advertisement

That Colm Keaveney is some dose... "As a legislator, Pat"..

yeah that's right, Colm... Ireland elected YOU to make all the laws for us... thanks.. Attention seeking gombeen..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement