Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Airsoft Camp

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭johnjoe96

just wondering there is a few of us on a team from charleville (irish mercenaries is the team name and we are on facebook) and we would probably be up for the 16th there is between 10 and 18 of us, we were never there before just goin down to check it out an all that. just wondering will you be able to accomodate us or have we too many for that day. plus how much is it per person?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 L.A.C.

johnjoe96 wrote: »
    just wondering there is a few of us on a team from charleville (irish mercenaries is the team name and we are on facebook) and we would probably be up for the 16th there is between 10 and 18 of us, we were never there before just goin down to check it out an all that. just wondering will you be able to accomodate us or have we too many for that day. plus how much is it per person?

Hi ya Johnjoe, well as the saying goes,...."The More the Merrier"... will accommodate you and your team my man, the price per person is 25 euros for a days skirmish that includes lunch (Papa John's Pizza) 15 euros for half day, if you decide to rent AEG thats another 20 euros. Registration/Chrono starts 10:00 AM. See you then on the 16th!!:)

perfect will get back to you friday with definate numbers anyway. see ye saturday

We can see that a good number will be there this Saturday, Oct. 16, which will be good fun. We're extending invitations to all for Oct. 30 where we will be holding a halloween event called Trick or Fire!!! A new game will be introduced that will challenge you to play against yourselves, against time and against other teams.

A special price as well will be given to the scariest, funniest, coolest or whatever you call it Airsoft attire for the day!

See you tricking or firing on Oct 30!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

I was hoping to get a few mates to go sometime in the next month or so, but the problem is none of us have ever done it before, I was just wondering what the overall cost would be for a day or a half day with having to rent everything?

- Dan

• Advertisement

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    I was hoping to get a few mates to go sometime in the next month or so, but the problem is none of us have ever done it before, I was just wondering what the overall cost would be for a day or a half day with having to rent everything?

- Dan

We at LAC actually encourages people to play the game. So you are more than welcome and will gladly help you understand how to play the game.

As for pricing it is:
    • €25 full day including lunch (Papa Johns Pizza)
    • €15 half day no lunch
    • €10 for a 3000 round of BBs (pellets used for airsoft guns) this would be more than enough for the day depends on how a crazy shooter you are :-)
    • €20 rent for AEG (airsfot replica guns) including airsoft goggles
    We also advise you to pad yourself good, like 2 layers of clothing, and a good working boots as well.

One thing we can assure is a day of good fun and excitement!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Cheers, is these a minimum amount of people required to play? I shall try organise a group for november, can't see me getting people for october sadly!

Cheers, is these a minimum amount of people required to play? I shall try organise a group for november, can't see me getting people for october sadly!

Well to have a good game you at least need to have around 10. Don't know if that day you'll come will have others playing (which is normally the case). So to be sure 10 is a good number you need to go for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Post on here when you are coming and we will get bodies from somewhere to play ye:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Hi guys, just to let ye know, their will be 4 of us comeing on sat. Plus we will need one rental. cheers

• Advertisement

hey just gettin back to ya there bout numbers but not quite sure how many we have goin on saturday because a few backed out. as far as i can see there is 6 definates and the rest i dont know about but we will be down anyway, and we may need 1 rental.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Just a quick question regarding BBs. Do they have to be biodegradable to use on the site?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭cannonball

Just a quick question regarding BBs. Do they have to be biodegradable to use on the site?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Thanks Cannonball. Hoping to make it to a game this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Looks like there'll be a savage crowd tomorrow at LAC...will bring my camera to get some good pics :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

Sorry lads. The weather improved and got called to work. I know how you feel now Jay - car nearly packed and the phone goes off.

I bet I missed some cracking games:(

Tony - would you mind hanging onto the shims for another week for me? Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Great games today guys. Hopefully it wont be too, long before we are back again.

lads sound for the games today really enjoyed it and we will definatly be back:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Growler!!! wrote: »
    Sorry lads. The weather improved and got called to work. I know how you feel now Jay - car nearly packed and the phone goes off.

it's a bitch alright..have to say.today was the most enjoyable day airsofting at LAC ever...great crowd and great to see all the good work Denis and Alfred are putting into the place:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Brilliant games todays lads, really enjoyed today, by far one of the best yet....
    Hope to meet ye all again real soon........

+1 to alfred and Dennis and john and co ;) for improving the site.

Cant wait for Halloween games :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

ohh sounds interesting lads, ill be down next week, promise :)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Kurbinator

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    it's a bitch alright..have to say.today was the most enjoyable day airsofting at LAC ever...great crowd and great to see all the good work Denis and Alfred are putting into the place:)

Yea it was great and by great I mean GREAT I should be out the week after next.
    Thanks to all those who made it possible.
    Also big thank you to Darth Pheonix for talking me into comming yesterday (not an easy accomplishment getting me to sacrifice my Saturday sleepathon :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Growler!!! wrote: »

No prob mate, have them stashed in the dash of the van for you:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Kurbinator wrote: »
    Also big thank you to Darth Pheonix for talking me into comming yesterday (not an easy accomplishment getting me to sacrifice my Saturday sleepathon :D)

No problem buddy, twas nice getting shot by you :rolleyes: twice....

Glad you made it out there.

Just able to login today since Saturday's games. It was really great to see ye guys again. Great people always results to great fun!!!

We will try to improve the site as much as we can. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to tell us.

Hope to see you on Oct 30 for the Halloween event. We are cooking up a new game that will definitely tickle not just your trigger finger but your crazy and resourceful minds.

D

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Who is goin to LAC on sat/sun ?

I'm thinking about Saturday all right.....although I'm supposed to be covering photography at a festival back home I've the itch for another game of airsoft :D

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭johnny test

saturday

im goin on saturday and a few of the mercenaries too bout 6 again id say, my trigger finger is itchin. cant wait!!!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

ill be going saturday provided ive a car :) oh and money ha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement