Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Airsoft Camp

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭johnny test

I'll be there saturday or sunday sc@recrow ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Looking like myself plus 2 or 3, might be going on Sunday. What type of rentals do they have in LAC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 L.A.C.

Looking like myself plus 2 or 3, might be going on Sunday. What type of rentals do they have in LAC?

Hi there mate, All of our AEG rentals in LAC are M4s and CQB M15A4s, with 2 spare mags, 2 batteries and goggles included, BBs available onsite, also a good number of players will be down at LAC this Saturday should you or your friends decide to play. We are also open on sunday, cheers.. :D Alfred.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

great..now I can't decide which day to go..I'll adopt a wait and see approach :)

L.A.C. wrote: »
    Hi there mate, All of our AEG rentals in LAC are M4s and CQB M15A4s, with 2 spare mags, 2 batteries and goggles included, BBs available onsite, also a good number of players will be down at LAC this Saturday should you or your friends decide to play. We are also open on sunday, cheers.. :D Alfred.

Cheers,

Working on Saturday, so Sunday is the only option. If we make it down, their might be one person that will need a rental. I will let you know more when we are nearer the time.

• Advertisement

Folks there's at least 15 confirmed going to LAC this Saturday. Anyone up for the fun? Please reply here or on ou FB account if interested so we can have an idea on how many are going and what scenarios we can do.
    See you Saturday guys!

Also...

Lads, we're cooking up something for Oct 30/31 with Halloween in mind. thinking of games and scenarios that would not just be fun but scary as well celebrating Halloween day...

Would like to know how's interested and could make those days! Some scenarios are dependent on number of people playing. So would be good to have a concensus.
    Trick or Fire!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

i'd defo be up for games on halloween weekend!!!

guys just in case you are wondering how it feels to paly in LAC and how it looks like there are some great videos uploaded on youtube by people who played on the site.

i really recommend you take a look...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=limerick+airsoft&aq=f

so what's the story for the weekend?
    Who's going on Saturday and who's going on Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭johnny test

I'll be there saturday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Ill be there Saturday and hopefully with my new Softer Buster lol

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Ill be there Saturday and hopefully with my new Softer Buster lol

What have you bought now? LOL. Talk to ye all, on the 16th! Have the tea on.

goddamn work..
    All my stuff in the car...mags loaded, batteries charged, gear on and then I get a callout :mad:
    I'll have to go tomorrow instead

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

anyone heading down from galway on the 16th with room for one and kit??
    Found out the car is been taken of me that week :( ha

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Sean.F

Anyone going up Sunday the 11th at least 5 of my mates are ready to go

Lads, LAC is cooking up something on Oct 30 to celebrate Halloween. We are creating scenarios and games that will make the day fun and frigthening.

Looking for 10-man team to play against each other, against time and against themselves to win the Halloween Trick or Fire event!

€25/ person registration fee including lunch but not gears and BBs. we can accommodate people who are not part of a 10-man team. we can accommodate those who doesn't have their own gears as well.

Special prizes to be given out!!!

So don't be a couch potatoe and join the fun. Registration at 9AM and game starts at around 10AM.

It would be greate if you can inform us in advance here or in our FB page if you are coming

See you with BBs firing!!!

Guys a group of 6 from Tipp have confirmed going on Oct 16. anyone up for it just txt at 0872881199 or state here if interested.

Birdman and a few of the galway guys +myself have confirmed for the 16th :D

Birdman and a few of the galway guys +myself have confirmed for the 16th :D

Yes i am, their will be, between 3 to 5 of us. I was talking to horse, he said he will be their also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Count me in too and i'll be bringing a buddy along with me....:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭Killinator

Anybody heading out on the 9th(Sat)?

Ill be there Derek

anyone heading down from galway on the 16th with room for one and kit??
    Found out the car is been taken of me that week :( ha

Paul give Liam (birdman) a shout, hes coming from Galway,

cheers tony, think im sorted now anyway, il know tonight for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Sean.F

Anyone going up Sunday the 10th at least 5 of my mates are ready to go

cheers tony, think im sorted now anyway, il know tonight for sure

Cool, we are full up anyhoo. I am even packing lads into the ash tray of the mirca. LOL

Cool, we are full up anyhoo. I am even packing lads into the ash tray of the mirca. LOL

Sounds fun :P just realised ive to go to a 21st on the 15th anyway or theres a good chance ill be kicked out of the house. Couldnt be having that now lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭Killinator

Ill be there Derek
    Suppose I'll head over and see how things go so:)

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Ill be there on the 16th, no probs.
    Looking forward to it

• Advertisement

ill be down tomorrow

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement